All Comments on 'The Really Complicated Family Ch. 05'

by Androgynousother

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
TruGentMuldunTruGentMuldunalmost 12 years ago
just curious

Now that you have introduced an older sis/cousin/aunt, well you know what I mean or I hope so, is she going to become included into the "festivities".

wendyhs9wendyhs9almost 9 years ago

Finally, an author who has the courage of their convictions and very skilfully and with credible feeling enters the world of anal sex and death of a family member.

So many authors pussyfoot around the subject and refer to it gently but never actually get down and explore what they really want to say in a way that will be acceptable to those who wish to read it.

Well done, may there be more (well, of the anal sex at least).

blackknight314blackknight314almost 7 years ago
Well...

The fucked up family, fucked up by Victorian priciples (no pun intended Grandma Victoria), is starting to heal, even thought he incest is still happening. However the family will die unless bro and sis have kids,. If they want kids, one or both need to get fixed and they can adopt or have a baby from a sperm bank. Anyway I am wishing them luck.

On to the next chapter.

A good but convoluted story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndrogynousother@Androgynousother
1721 Followers
Let's not kid ourselves, I write long stories with happy endings - whatever section they're uploaded to, and my characters tend to drink tea and eat bacon and egg sandwiches, might as well tell you now. If you don't like my characters or what they do, please remember they are...