All Comments on 'The Realm of the Fighting Ladies Pt. 01'

by blackbel2003

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story

Great story! Kept me tingling from the beginning through the last page. When is the continuation coming forth?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Incredible story

This story is brilliant. The author has an incredible knowledge of the subject, knows how to set up a plot and get the very best out of it. Description is rich and always interesting with wonderfully sexy interludes. I cannot wait to read further adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
FANTASTIC

Erotica is supposed to be fantasy and imagination. It is refreshing to see someone delve into their fatnasies, bring it all out and set it to words! It is very sexy to have a glimpse into the mind of someone in so candid an expression. This is what it is supposed to be. Doesnt matter if the fantasy is not exactly as we would write, but more erotic as it is something shared. Sex with words!

Thank you for letting us share and please continue.

Richard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Superb

Very interesting story, with a well-crafted plot and good sex scenes. Three kudos for you, blackbel2003! And send the next chapters as soon as you can!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wounderful story

Wounderful story of a man taking full advantage of anarea where the locals dont have his knowlage and abilies. While Im not partal to mm sex myself, the control created and the build of the story was fantastic, I look forward to readingm ore of the story soon.

Keep up all the great work!!

Prof_gray

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Intelligent and arousing

An intelligent combination of erotica and historic fiction (highly improbable, though), this story has interesting characters whose adventures we follow with interest. The sex scenes are masterfully described and at least for this reader were highly effective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Original and hot

Amazing, hot as one could wish for, intelligently plotted, this "lost world type" story deserves close reading. Congratulations!

zarathustra_uszarathustra_usabout 16 years ago
MORE MORE MORE!

Very skillful and arousing introduction to what promises to be a wonderful story! It left me desiring much more! The characters are believable and unique, the written language is descriptive, detailed, and engaging, and the plot is intriguing. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I Thought This Was, The Realm of the Fighting Ladies??

Hallo blackbel2003!

Damn if this isn't the longest preamble for any story, I have ever read, or I should say never read,,, no I just jumped around anything having to do with male sex! .... I was looking to read "The Realm of the Fighting Ladies", but this seems to be more about some Portuguese male, Rodrigo de Toledo, than anything about Fighting Ladies! .... Maybe "Rodrigo's-Fantasies" would be a better title?

From what I could tell this is a very well written story,,, yes! And I'm sure gay men will love it. There might even be some Fighting Ladies, in your story somewhere, but I sure as the fuck couldn't find them!

And this definitely is not the Fighting Ladies, I was looking for. When I read your title, "The Realm of the Fighting Ladies", I thought of, Amazon Women, Female Warriors, .... Barbarians, Warrior Women! Not any cocksucking-asshole fucking, bisexual male!

Men are not my thing! .... Not straight men.... Gay men.... Bisexual men, Or Little Green men!

No men! .... WOMEN ONLY!!!!

Gay Kat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous