The Realm of the Fighting Ladies Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spoke slowly:

"Mkomo can try. What your name?"

"I am called Master", Rodrigo said with a smile. Kango's jaw fell down: was he understanding right? The Talunga were known for their ferocity; they obeyed the Fighting Ladies, but what could one of them do without a Lady around? How would Master manage to keep that girl in line? But Rodrigo was eager to put his idea into practice.

"Very good, Mkomo. Let me straddle you shoulders."

He did so, under the amazed gaze of the young Kimbundo.

"Now stand up slowly."

Mkomo rose to her feet and put her hands on the Portuguese's knees. He was not heavy; she made some steps forward, at first hesitatingly, then more firmly.

Kango grabbed his master's bag and followed them. Rodrigo gripped the giantess' hair and found a good position on her shoulders. "Riding an elephant must be like this", he thought. As Mkomo stumbled on a rock, he pulled on her hair to keep his balance, and she screamed angrily.

"Sorry, Mkomo! We will have to find a better way for me to stay here and guide you."

The hill that marked the limit the Kimbundo were not allowed to trespass was now in front of them. Mkomo walked slowly, finding it a bit funny to have a man on her back. Rodrigo let her go at her own speed; he was pleased with his luck – and undoubtedly it was more comfortable to be on the giantess' shoulders than to climb the steep path on his own feet. He pressed his legs against her ribcage and patted her head.

"Mkomo, I know that this is new for you, but you are doing very well."

The Talunga smiled for the first time since the terrible accident that had befallen her. That man was kind – and kindness was something she had seldom met with in her life. She was the tallest of her tribe, and from her childhood she knew that she would be selected as a soldier for the Fighting Ladies. But she was also different – somehow, things were difficult for her to understand, and the other girls often laughed at her, as she often grasped only half of the rules of the games they were to play.

A few months ago, a Fighting Lady named Awana had come to her village and picked up some twenty girls to form a new squad. She had gone with them, but her career as a soldier had been cut shout by her fall on that damned rock. Awana had been furious and shouted at her; she had had to surrender her spear and dagger, as well as the stripe that covered her breasts and singled her out as a soldier – the Talunga who stayed at the village kept them bare.

And now that man was saying that she was doing well! She felt her heart warming up and held his knees with more firmness. What was his name again?

"How white man called?" she asked.

"You call me Master, Mkomo. This is how the Kimbundo refer to me."

"Mas ... Mas... ter... Master". She repeated the word several times, as if to store it in her mind.

"That is it, Mkomo. Now walk faster; I want to arrive to the village before night."

They stopped at the small stream, where Kango caught and prepared twobungafish. He was less scared now; Master was handling the tall woman quite well. He was still disturbed by having been designated as "slave" when they had met the Talunga; he glanced at her – she was squatting quietly at some distance, eating her piece of fish. He gathered courage and decided to ask the Portuguese why he had spoken so.

"When Talunga appear, Master say Kango slave. Why?"

Rodrigo spat a tiny spine from his mouth. Time had come to put things straight.

"Because this is how a lad like you is called when he serves someone like me. You made an oath, remember? But if you prefer, you can go and serve the Fighting Ladies."

The girl turned her head to them.

"In big village of Fighting Ladies, Kimbundo, Shanti and Pukari slaves, too."

Kango opened his eyes wide. That was new for him! On his side, Rodrigo had expected nothing else since he had learned that the Ladies requested regularly workers from the submitted tribes. What else could they be, given the structure of that society? And that was an opportunity to learn more about it.

"Really? Have you been to the Ladies' town?"

"Yes."

"Say,yes, Master", Rodrigo snapped.

"You say Master name when you talk to him", Kango added, proud of showing his good manners.

"Yes, Master", Mkomo repeated.

"And what is the town like?"

"Big village, Master. Many trails there, Master. Many big huts, Master, made of stone, not of wood like Talunga village."

"What Kimbundo do there?" Kango was anxious to know.

"Women take care of Ladies, Master. Men do other work. Ear of slave pierced and Ladies put small ring on it, Master."

Kango touched the lobe of his ear, shocked with that piece of news. He lowered his head and looked fixedly at his toes. The Ladies protected the tribes from the Talunga, and they had to pay a price for that. Now he knew what that price was.

Rodrigo was amused by her repetition of the word "Master" at the end of every sentence. In time, she would learn that it was not necessary. He turned to the young Kimbundo:

"Kango, I cannot believe that a healthy young man like you is afraid of working."

"No, Master! Kango strong!" He shook his head vigorously.

"Then it makes no difference which master you work for. The Ladies could be more severe than I am – you saw how they sent Mkomo away because she lost her eye. And I don't pierce my slaves' ear."

The Negro looked up at him, startled.

"Master has slaves? Where?"

"Where I come from. Many white men own slaves, there is nothing extraordinary in this."

Kango kept staring at him, his mouth open in total surprise. Rodrigo wanted to close the issue:

"Either you serve the Ladies, as others from your tribe are already serving, or you serve me. You choose."

The young African lowered his head and reflected for a moment. He trusted the man who had come out of the sea; he was giving him good medicine, had presented him with that fine redmulambu– it was a bit uncomfortable, but undoubtedly a sign of distinction – and was showing a surprising ability to control the Talunga woman. He didn't want to have his ear pierced; he pictured himself working in a field at the side of Pukaris and Shantis, whom he had never met – and the picture was not agreeable at all. He lifted his chin:

"Better serve Master."

The Portuguese nodded. The lad had already done so for the past week, and quite well. "Checkmate", he thought, and turned to Mkomo:

"And your tribe? Are you slaves to the Ladies, too?"

"No, Master!" The girl's voice sounded scandalized. "Talunga soldiers. Serve five years, then go back to village to have kids. Talunga no Pukari, no Kimbundo, no Shanti, Master." There was a note of contempt in her voice.

"The old tribal rivalries", Rodrigo thought. "The Ladies exploit them just as we do."

He looked at the sky; the position of the sun showed that it was past noon. To reach the village before darkness, it was advisable to resume the journey.

"Kneel on fours, Mkomo, and let me straddle you."

The girl did so; Kango took the bag and they set off. The Talunga was more accustomed with the man's weight now, and walked without hesitation. When they reached the end of the plain, he stepped down and called Kango aside:

"Go to the village and tell Kashimbo that I am arriving tomorrow. Your tribe fears the Talunga; they will be scared if we bring one into the village at night."

Kango was going object that Master's idea was risky, but he remembered that he had pledged to do as he was told. Rodrigo saw him disappearing over the hill and turned to Mkomo.

"We will sleep here. Can you make fire?"

"Yes."

"Yes,Master!" Rodrigo's voice was stern.

"Yes, Master."

"Kindle a fire, then, and bring me that bag when you are done."

He sat on a rock and watched the Talunga's naked butt as she arranged twigs and leaves for the fire. When it was creeping, he made her squat by him and shared wit her the pack of dry biscuits he had brought from the caravel.

"Mkomo, you have to understand that the Kimbundo fear your tribe, and have never had a Talunga as a guest in their midst. Behave yourself, or I will send you back to the wilderness."

"Mkomo good girl, Master."

"I'm sure you are, or I would not have brought you this far. But I want a formal promise. Go on fours and stretch your arms."

The girl did so. Rodrigo pressed her head down with his foot:

"Now repeat three times:I will obey Master without any questions. He is my commander and I am his loyal soldier."

"I will obey Master without any questions. He is my commander and I am his loyal soldier." Her voice was firm as she pronounced three times the solemn oath. Her heart was beating quickly: she had been trained to be a soldier, and now she had been given back that position! No more shame on her!

"Good", Rodrigo said. "You will stand watch for a while. If anything calls your attention, wake me up at once."

He laid his body on the soft grass and closed his eyes. His cock twitched at the idea of luring the black giantess into pleasing him, but he brushed that thought aside. What if she refused or, still worse, became angry and out of control? He knew too little about her to risk a confrontation. Thanks to Kango's mouth, he was not in need, and could wait a few days to slide his cock into what he was sure was the biggest cunt he would ever meet with.

Chapter Three

The news that the white man was arriving on the shoulders of a Talunga stirred a considerable commotion among the Kimbundo. The whole tribe was waiting as they emerged from the trail; Kashimbo stood some steps ahead of them, holding his staff and wearing the hat on his head. Kango ran to his master and posted himself at his side, as if to show everybody that he didn't fear the giantess.

Rodrigo kicked on Mkomo's ribs:

"Down!"

The girl knelt down and he touched firm ground again.

"Noble Kashimbo, this Talunga comes in peace."

The chief glanced at the kneeling giantess and said:

"This very new, Master. Talunga dangerous."

"I know, Kashimbo. I assume responsibility for her, and will see that she harms no one while we wait for the Ladies."

"Then Talunga stay."

Rodrigo put his hand on the girl's head to show that he could control her.

"Mkomo, these good people are being very kind. Tell them what you have promised me."

"Mkomo obey Master", she said, glancing around with her good eye. The situation was also awkward for her: she had never been unarmed in a village other than hers. She had better trust the white man, whom the Kimbundo clearly respected.

"Let's go to my hut", Rodrigo said. "Kango, you come too."

The tribe dispersed; the Portuguese could hear then talking excitedly about that extraordinary novelty. He walked to his hut, followed by Kango and Mkomo.

"Stay outside until I call you, Mkomo."

He sat on the stool and motioned for the Negro to come between his legs.

"See? She can be wild, but will obey me. Now open my pants and have your medicine."

The Portuguese reclined on the wall and let the lad's tongue massage his dick. He was becoming increasingly adroit at that; he placed his tongue where Rodrigo's response was more intense, licking the front part of the shaft while moving forth and back. With his hands crossed behind his back, he had to wrap his lips tightly around the dick, which gave his master a lot of pleasure. Kango felt the cock throbbing inside his mouth and accelerated his sucking. Rodrigo held his head in place and suddenly threw a good jet of cum into his throat. When the Kimbundo had finished to lick his dick clean, the doctor said:

"Fetch my clothes and go to the pond to wash them. I will teach the Talunga a few things and meet you later."

"Yes, Master." Kango's voice was a bit anxious. "Be careful, Master. Master wise, but Talunga tricky."

Rodrigo looked at the bulging volume inside Kango's breeches and patted his butt.

"I did well to choose you as my first slave here, Kango. You already show concern for your master. But leave it to me: I know how to control the giantess. Now go."

As the young man went out from the hut, carrying the bundle of his dirty linen, Rodrigo called Mkomo inside. The girl was so tall that her head touched the ceiling. The Portuguese told her to kneel down and said:

"You are a very good bearer, Mkomo. But it is awkward to hold your hair all the time; besides, I need something to tell you which direction you are to go. I have something that will solve both problems."

He opened his bag and chose a collar wide enough to circle comfortably her neck; from one of the boxes, he took two short chains and tied them to the rings on the sides of the metal stripe. Mkomo followed him attentively.

"Lift your head", Rodrigo said:

He fitted the collar around the girl's throat and clasped the lock behind it. It fitted neatly, and the chains would serve well as reins. Mkomo touched it, a bit surprised because of the coldness of the metal on her skin. She was going to say something, but Rodrigo grabbed one of the chains and tugged firmly on it.

"Up!"

He took her to a quiet area behind the village. Mkomo was not much pleased to be led by a leash like a horse or a goat, but followed the man.

"Kneel down again. We will train now some commands."

Rodrigo straddled her shoulders and tugged firmly on them.

"This will be the sign for you to rise up." He tugged again and Mkomo stood up, reminding the doctor of the camels he had seen the Arabs riding in one of his travels. The giantess grabbed his kneels and began to walk, but felt a strong pull on her neck and stopped, startled.

"You wait for the sign to move", Rodrigo said. "It will be like this" – he kicked twice on her ribs. Mkomo made a few steps and felt a tug on the right side of her neck.

"When I tug to this side, you turn right; when the tug comes from the other side" – he demonstrated – "you turn left. Let's train it a few times."

When he was sure that the girl had understood what he wanted, Rodrigo made her stop and said:

"Now we are going to the beach. Have you ever seen the ocean, Mkomo?"

"No ... Master."

Rodrigo scratched her skull.

"See, Mkomo? You are a fast learner - you have already learned to address me properly. Let's go!"

He kicked his heels on her sides, this time a bit more energetically, and they set off. "Almost no need to train this creature – she seems to know from instinct how to obey commands", he thought. She carried him with ease; here and there, the Portuguese had to put aside a branch that could hurt him, but in general he was quite pleased with his new mount.

They reached the shore and Mkomo made a halt, taken by the sheer beauty of the ocean in front of her. Rodrigo sank his heels on her sides:

"Who told you to stop? You wait for the sign! You are a disciplined soldier, right?"

"Mkomo no soldier, Master. Awana dismissed Mkomo."

"Nonsense. Once a soldier, always a soldier – and I am sure you are an excellent one. Only, you have changed commander: now you obey me. Remember what I told you yesterday?"

Mkomo stuck her breasts forward in pride. The man's words came back to her mind – she had forgotten them! She felt grateful to him: he wanted her services, and that was a balm after the humiliation she had been through. She would show him how worthy she could be!

"Yes, Master."

"Put me down and go find a source. I need a bath."

Rodrigo watched approvingly the shining black butt as the giantess swayed it, her huge, white-soled feet going in and out of the sand. The small chains dangled from her collar, reaching down to her waist; she disappeared behind the rocks that closed the bay on the right side, and soon after came back.

"Pond over there, Master."

"We will go there soon, Mkomo. Now let me have a good look at you."

The girl rose to her feet. The doctor's head barely reached her tits; he let his hands slide along her buttocks and lifted the hide that covered her pussy. Mkomo stood motionless; she was somewhat surprised by the turn things were taking, but on the other hand a kind of heat was forming inside her body, as when she played with the girls in the village. Rodrigo took his time feeling the soft skin on her crotch; brushing aside the thick hair on her mound, he caressed gently the salient knob on top of her slit. Mkomo jerked: it had dawned on her mind that the man was interested in her as a female, and that was quite flattering!

Rodrigo turned around her and opened the ass cheeks: the hole between them was in proportion with her size. He wrapped his finger in a leaf and inserted it there. The Nubian looked back, quite amazed.

"Shhh, Mkomo! Be quiet! I am seeing if you are clean here." Of course she was not, but what the Portuguese wanted to check was how tight she was. "I'll have to tell here to wash her back door before I fuck it - it must be even better than Kango's", he thought. He made her kneel down and cupped the upright breasts, rolling the nipples between his thumb and first finger to see how long they took to harden. His cock was erect inside his pants, and he knew that the girl had noticed that.

"You are strong, Mkomo – and, let me say it, also pretty. Have you ever been with a man?

"No, Master. Mkomo play with girl sometimes, but not with man."

That was good news for Rodrigo; introducing her to the pleasures of sex could help in making her more attached to him. She had been trained to fight, but was first of all a female, and it was undoubtedly wiser to have her as a play thing than try his luck with one of the Kimbundo girls.

"Let's go to that source", he said.

Mkomo let him ride her and walked swiftly to the end of the beach. She had been aroused by the man's touching, knew he was excited too, and wanted to try what the women in her tribe said was so good. Talunga girls could play with each other, but were not allowed go with the males of their tribe before the Fighting Ladies made their selection among them; only when released from the army, or if rejected as soldiers, could they marry. She would have to wait five years to know what it was like to be with a man, but now she was not with the Fighting Ladies any more – so, why not try?

She knelt down for the man to walk off her and pointed to the sand:

"Lie down there, Master. Mkomo want Master in her."

Rodrigo understood that in her tribe women went on top. He shook his head.

"Mkomo, I give the orders here. Lift me up with your hands."

She stared at him, perplexed.

"Master, Mkomo..."

"Lift me up, I said!" he snapped.

A part of Mkomo's mind was telling her to act like any Talunga would in those circumstances – ride the man, milk him untilshehad an orgasm, and step out. But another part was telling her that the stranger was being good for her, had offered for her to stay with him, and had even said that she was pretty! It was wiser not to upset him. She lifted him up, her eye fixed on the rigid cock.

Rodrigo stroked her face and traced her luscious lips.

"Open your mouth, Mkomo. I'll teach you something new."

She put the man's legs on her shoulders: his member was now at the level of her face. The Portuguese gripped firmly her collar and slid his pulsing dick into her mouth.

"Now suck mypati."

Mkomo wrapped her lips around the shaft and pulled it in, making wet sounds with her mouth. She was moist now, exhaling a strong scent that filled Rodrigo's nostrils as a welcome sign. She sucked well, holding his ass and moving her head back and forth.

"Ooh, Mkomo! This is so good!"

His cock was throbbing, ready to spurt. He pushed away her head, moaned loud and shot a white stream on her shoulder and onto the sand. The Talunga felt the sticky substance on her skin and giggled, utterly bewildered. Rodrigo knew that she was excited, but decided to let her wait a little more – controlling that horny giantess was giving him even more pleasure than he had gotten from her blow job.