The Realm of the Fighting Ladies Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put me down and wash yourself."

The girl did so. Rodrigo went under the waterfall: it came down from a good height, ideal for bathing. He let the fresh water run on his body and glanced at the giantess: she was lying on a rock, touching her pussy with her fingers, as if unaware of his presence. The doctor smiled at her direct way of coping with desire.

"Yes, Mkomo, touch your cunt – but look at you master while you pleasure yourself."

Mkomo gazed at him and kept brushing vigorously her clit. Rodrigo felt more assured: he had said clearlyyour master, not justMaster; wholly absorbed in what she was doing, she had not reacted. Loud, almost animal moans went out from her half-open mouth; her thighs trembled, and suddenly all the pent-up tension exploded in violent jerks. Mkomo didn't stop at the first wave of release, but kept rubbing her rosebud. Rodrigo glanced at her: in spite of her size, she was feminine and desirable, wiggling on the rock she had wetted with her juices, the sunrays reflecting on her collar.

The Talunga was well into her way towards a second orgasm when she heard the man's voice again.

"Come here."

The giantess ignored the command: she was too absorbed with her drenched pussy.

Rodrigo sensed danger. Of course the girl had a will of her own! They had met only the day before, and in such a short time one could not expect her to obey every order, especially one implying that she should stop in the middle of such good sensations. But Rodrigo knew that she could become really dangerous unless he could train her into obeying at once and without questioning. His tone was sterner as he repeated:

"Here, Mkomo."

"Mkomo want feel sweet again", she replied stubbornly.

Rodrigo frowned:

"Come here at once! Have you already forgotten your promise?"

The giantess' hand stopped moving. Her face showed confusion – that man was telling her to stop rubbing herself! Rodrigo could almost see the battle raging in her mind. Would she comply, or would she rise up and leave? He watched her, his fingers crossed behind his back, and clicked his tongue as if to call a horse to a fence:

"Here!"

She sat up slowly; something in the voice of that man reminded her of Awana. He was her commander now, he had said, and a soldier's duty was to do as her commander told her. She moved over to the pond and stepped into it, her pussy itching between her legs.

"Bathe me."

Mkomo knelt behind the Portuguese and splashed water on his back. With some weeds she found at hand, she scrubbed his shoulders and back, then proceeded to his chest. Rodrigo was very pleased, both because her palms were surprisingly soft and because he had so easily succeeded in making her obey him. He leaned against her lap and felt her grinding her breasts on him; his hand reached down and rested on her inner thigh. Mkomo felt a shiver going down her spine, but stood still; if she did what Master wanted, she thought, he would perhaps agree to lay down and let her ride him.

Rodrigo's cock was hard again. He stood up:

"Enough, Mkomo. Now go to the rock and stay on your fours."

A strong musk emanated from her pussy and reached the Portuguese's nose. He opened her legs with care and rubbed gently her clit, which was the size of a coin. She gave out a low pitched, almost animal moan. With another finger, he rubbed around the entrance of her cunt, taking care not to penetrate it: he didn't want to break accidentally the cherry. Mkomo was clearly enjoying the caress, perhaps because it was so new for her; she stood still, letting him explore her slippery cave.

Rodrigo kept teasing her, making her tremble with lust on the tip of his finger. His cock was aching; it was time to penetrate Mkomo and make her into a full woman. He rubbed the head of his member on the folds of the labia; the girl's legs were shaky, her butt opened more, and she exposed fully the pink inside of her grotto.

"Feel this, Mkomo. It is mypati, and if you are obedient it will go often into your little hole here" – he put the tip in and removed it, very quickly, just to give her an appetizer. She licked her lips; she was waiting for thepati, her body tense, her butt raised and her feet slightly apart.

The Portuguese slid his member very slowly into the open labia, feeling every inch of her walls, letting her pussy wrap around his shaft. He moved with care, each time a little bit deeper - a bit backwards - a bit deeper again, until he felt an obstacle – her cherry.

"Now I will break your wall", he said, pressing his shaft against the thin membrane inside her tunnel. Mkomo closed her eyes – she was brave, but it was not happening as she had imagined: the man was not under her, but behind her - Rodrigo jolted his cock against her hymen – an acute pain, like a bee sting, as the membrane popped – she jerked, but it was already done, and blood covered the man's member.

To her own surprise, tears rolled from Mkomo's eyes, and she cried softly. Instinctively, she sought to get free from his grip, but Rodrigo gave her a hearty slap on the butt.

"Quiet!" he said firmly, moving his cock inside her to widen the canal. The girl gripped her ankles with force, and let the man go on with his movements. The crying turned gradually into a sort of squealing, as she began to feel the new pleasure of being filled. He was holding her thick thighs, moving his hips to stroke faster her pussy and enjoying his first time with a Talunga; her smell, her tightness, her skin, her dark form offering herself to him, all made his pleasure even stronger than what he had felt with his slave girls back at Salvador.

"This pussy will serve me very well", Rodrigo thought as he felt his balls swelling and his cock pulsing. He pulled it out and sprayed cum all over her butt, his hands still grasping her waist. The girl felt the substance showering on her rump and opened her eyes: she was still quite aroused.

Rodrigo sat back on the rock.

"Here, Mkomo", he said curtly.

The Talunga took some cum with her finger and smelled it. Her gaze was on him, seeking his approval; he made a vague gesture, waiting to see what she would do. She licked her finger and made a grimace.

"Do you like the taste?"

"Milk not sweet", she replied.

"If you behave well, next time I will let you feed on my milk. It will give sheen to your skin, force to your arms and speed to your legs", he said, half jokingly.

Mkomo's eye opened wide, showing how surprised she was to learn that; she sat down, spread her legs and began to touch her pussy again. Rodrigo stretched his leg and pushed away the Talunga's hand. He wanted her horny, yearning for his cock – that strategy had proved effective with Kango, so why not try it again?

"No, Mkomo. Kneel down – we are going back to the village."

The giantess made a grimace. She had pledged obedience to Master, but her body was crying for relief – should she insist? She opened her mouth to say something, but then jumped as if a spring had been released under her butt and dashed to the rocks behind the pond.

A crocodile was slithering from the bushes, his jaws wide open, ready to bite into the Portuguese's leg. Rodrigo jumped aside and watched, fascinated: Mkomo had straddled the reptile's neck and with her bare hands was pulling up his upper jaw. Her powerful muscles rippled as she put all her force to break the bones, while the crocodile swung his tail to the sides, trying to get free from her grip.

The girl's face was contorted; she kept pressing up the animal's jaw, her biceps stuck out, and the veins on her neck clearly visible under the black skin. For a moment the doctor feared that the saurian would close his mouth and rip off the Talunga's arm. He plucked off a branch from the nearest tree and walked towards the reptile; his plan was to put it between his jaws to ease Mkomo's task.

"No, Master! Step back!"

He wanted to help her, but prudently followed her advice. The one-eyed Talunga made a supreme effort, clenching her jaws and closing her eyes. A long second elapsed; then he heard a horrible sound of bones being smashed, and the beast stopped moving.

Mkomo was breathing heavily, and her body glistened with sweat all over. Even for her, fighting with a crocodile was no mean thing. She cleaned the sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand and stood up. With her foot, she kicked the reptile's motionless body:

"Bigkalangodead, Master."

"Mkomo, you are even braver than I had thought! I have seen many things in my travels, but this is the most extraordinary of all", the Portuguese said, walking towards her and pulling her reins to make her kneel down. He hugged the wide torso; his lips found hers, he opened her mouth with his tongue and gave her a long, grateful kiss. Mkomo was taken aback; she had never been kissed, and found that utterly pleasing. The man's flattering words had pleased her even more; she hugged him as he was doing with her, and they stayed immobile for a long moment.

"You have proved to be a dependable servant, Mkomo. I'll have Kango come here and cut the crocodile's teeth off to make a bracelet for you." As he had done with Kango, he wanted her to get used to being called a servant, not just a soldier – a first step into seeing herself as his property. "Now let me put my clothes on; we'll go back to the village. Remember to wait for the signs."

The Talunga let the man straddle her neck and waited. Rodrigo tugged the reins and she rose up; he stung twice his heels on her back and she started moving. He sighed: that black giantess was the best thing that had happened to him since he had left his native Portugal – obedient, good to fuck, ready to risk her life for him, and on top of that an excellent beast of burden.

** *

Kango was coming from the stream, carrying on his shoulders a small rod where he had hung his master's shirts so that they would not crumple. Rodrigo pulled Mkomo's reins and made her stop. He was pleased with the young Kimbundo, who was learning fast his habits, and seemed to like his new tasks, even if the their purpose sometimes escaped his understanding.

"Good, Kango!" he said approvingly. "Leave my clothes at the hut and take your knife. You will go to the source at the end of the shore; there you will find a dead crocodile and will cut off his teeth. Who made this bracelet on your arm?"

"Nakumbu make best bracelets, Master. But – dead crocodile? Who kill him?"

"Mkomo did. She was quite bold, and saved my life." The doctor scratched gently under the Talunga's chin to show how he was fond of her. "Take the teeth to Nakumbu and tell him to make a fine bracelet for my Talunga."

Kango's jaw fell down in amazement.

"Don't stay there like a statue! Hang up these shirts, and fast to the source!"

Rodrigo held firmly Mkomo's reins as Kango walked cautiously past her and disappeared into his hut. There he hung the shirts on a string Rodrigo had tied to two poles to serve as an improvised wardrobe, and went to look for his knife.

The Portuguese dismissed Mkomo and entered his hut. As he sat on one of the stools to take off his boots, a pretty girl peeped inside the opening. She had a basket under her arm and looked hesitatingly at the white man.

"Who are you?"

"Nwanze, Master. Nwanze help Kango wash Mastermulambus."

"Come in."

The girl entered the hut and laid down the basket containing the Portuguese's underwear. Rodrigo glanced at her: she had a sleek body, round breasts, generous hips, an oval face graced with almond-shaped eyes and a pair of luscious lips that invited kissing.

"Are you Kango's girlfriend?" Rodrigo asked.

The girl looked surprised.

"How Master know?"

"I can read what is in Nwanze's head", the Portuguese said, bemused. "Now tell me, has Kango played with you lately?"

The girl sighed.

"Kango say, Kango cannot. Must wait because of medicine."

The doctor smiled. The youngster was complying with his command not to use hispati.

"Has he told you what the medicine is?"

"No, Master. Kango say, medicine big secret."

For a moment, Rodrigo thought of inventing something to make that African beauty take off her girdle and accept to please him. But he refrained from that; Kango was not yet fully "tamed", and could become rebellious if he discovered that his master had tampered with the girl he coveted. However, since she was there, why not teach her something useful?

"It is indeed secret", he said, glancing at the content of the basket. "Kneel down and pull my boots, Nwanze. You want to learn some of the things I taught Kango, don't you?"

The girl did as she was told. As all in her tribe, the authority the visitor had shown over the fearsome Talunga on whose shoulders he went around impressed her. Rodrigo watched her lithe back as she pulled out his boots. "Docile, as all of them", he thought. "And pretty, too: she will not be left behind when the Ladies come to make their choice."

"You can go now, Nwanze. And my compliments – the linen you washed seems very clean."

Two hours later, after a reinvigorating nap, Rodrigo went out of his hut. Mkomo was crouching under a tree, her attention absorbed in a column of ants that were busy taking leaves to their home. Around her, at a safe distance, groups of Kimbundo were talking excitedly: the news of her feat had spread fast, and they were looking with awe at the woman who could kill a bigkalangowith her bare hands. Mkomo was not a particularly aggressive representative of her kind, but even so she inspired fear in those primitive minds.

The Negroes stepped aside as Rodrigo approached, but he didn't want a ride, and walked past them. A lad sitting in front of a hut, tying the crocodile's teeth to a string had attracted his eye. He recognized Nakumbu, the tall youngster on whose shoulders Kango had crept to reach the caravel's deck some days before.

The Portuguese watched him work: his broad frame reminded him of one of his slaves, whom he usually sent out as a bearer. Salvador was divided in two parts: the high city, where the important Portuguese had their houses, and the low town, near the port. Stout Africans were employed to transport everything between the two areas. These slaves had to bring their masters a fixed sum at the end of the day – usually onepataca– or face punishment. Rodrigo didn't like to punish; as other masters, he preferred to stimulate his Africans by letting them keep for themselves whatever exceeded their daily quota. The system was good for the slaves, who used the small money to buy tobacco or sweets from the street vendors, and for their masters – a diligent bearer could make over three hundredpatacasa year. As this was the price of a healthy young male, his owner would recuperate the investment in the first year or so, and from then on whatever came in was to be counted as profit.

"You are very deft with your hands, Nakumbu. Be sure to make the bracelet wide enough to fit Mkomo's wrist. What will you charge for it, by the way?"

The Negro lifted his eyes, pleased at being praised.

"Kango say, ants have poison in them. Nakumbu want medicine."

Rodrigo smiled. So his slave had talked to others besides his girlfriend – but probably not told the whole truth.

"Has Kango told you what it is?"

"No."

"You say,no, Master, when you address me, Nakumbu."

"No, Master."

The Portuguese thought for a moment. The lad was bell built, and his mouth seemed as able as Kango's to bring him pleasure. But now he had Mkomo for that; there was no need to have a line of Kimbundo youngsters in front of his hut, waiting to take his milk. He leaned down and examined Nakumbu's arm: the ant bites had almost disappeared. Then he had an idea.

"Come to my hut when you are finished. I will examine you and decide if you need medicine."

Nakumbu was going to say something when a thin cry cut the air. Rodrigo saw all the Kimbundo running to a side of the village: a small boy had fallen from a tree and was lying on the ground, screaming with all the force of his small lungs. Rodrigo dashed to him and took his foot: it was not broken, only sprained. Kango and Nwanze had hurried there, too; he told them to get some twigs and improvised a splint on the boy's ankle.

"Don't touch ground with this foot, boy. In a few days your foot will be healed."

The boy's mother took his hand and helped him to walk on one leg. The Kimbundo dispersed, speaking with admiration about the "foreign sorcerer's" ability. Rodrigo walked back to Nakumbu, who had finished his work and was standing up. He motioned to the lad to come with him and went to meet Mkomo, who was still crouching under her tree.

"Mkomo, give your wrist to Nakumbu", he said. "He has made this bracelet with the teeth of the crocodile you killed."

The giantess stretched her arm, but the young artisan jumped back in terror.Hewas not going to approach a Talunga and hold her wrist! Rodrigo laughed:

"Give me this, Nakumbu."

He tied the bracelet and Mkomo opened a wide grin. She had not believed that Master would keep his word.

"You look fine with it", Rodrigo said. "When you meet your sisters, tell them who gave it to you and why. They will not dare to mock you when they learn that." He turned to Nakumbu: "Fetch Nwanze and meet me in my hut."

As they entered the hut, the doctor said:

"Remove your loincloths and stand still. I have to examine you, first Nwanze and then Nakumbu."

They did as they were told. Rodrigo let his hands slide along the girl's body, feeling her smooth skin, cupping her breasts and pinching her buttocks. He parted her legs and leaned down to check the pussy: it was small and covered with a thick bush of curly hair. He rubbed her slit with his thumb to make it wet and inserted a finger: the girl jerked a bit, but stood still. The doctor was looking for her cherry; there it was, intact, resisting his delicate pressure. He licked his lips, thinking of how good it would be to break it with his cock.

"Good, Nwanze. I see that no one has touched you here. Now you, Nakumbu."

The large balls and the thick shaft, which moved up as he began to stroke it, impressed the doctor. "If this lad ever makes the trip to Brazil, this thing will make his owner rich", he thought as the huge head emerged from its sheath. "Any planter would pay twentypatacasto have him cover his girls."

The Negro jerked his hips: he was feeling excited with that caress.

"Nakumbu, I will examine your seed to see if you need medicine. But it has to be taken the right way. Kneel down here; Nwanze – put your mouth to Nakumbu'spatiand suck him. When you feel he is ready, step aside and let him spurt into this bowl."

The girl looked at him, startled. What would Kango say when she told him that she had sucked another boy'spati? Rodrigo understood her hesitation.

"I will deal with Kango, Nwanze. Now do as I said."

"But – Master..." Nakumbu muttered.

"I am the doctor! Kneel down – and you, Nwanze, do it the best you can."

Nakumbu knelt down and the girl lay in front of him, exposing her shapely butt to the Portuguese's greedy eyes. She took the shaft in her mouth and began to suck; Rodrigo felt his cock twitching inside his pants at the sight of the two Kimbundo getting aroused. He had always wanted to see Negroes fucking; he knew how hot they could be, and though that was not a complete act, it was exciting enough for a first time.

Nakumbu closed his eyes; he liked Nwanze and hoped to win her favors. Now she was sucking hispati, and her mouth was even better than he had imagined. He held her head and felt her swift tongue brushing on his dick; it pulsed, throbbed, and some precum oozed from the tip – the girl rose up and held the bowl with her hands – the Kimbundo grabbed his prick, pressed it down so that it would spurt into the bowl, and after some rapid strokes a powerful jet filled half the recipient. The girl leaned down, amazed at the amount of cum Nakumbu had produced.