All Comments on 'The Reawakening of Dr. Clark Ch. 20'

by The_Maestro_Braddock

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

"Maybe. But you've been trying to get me to do things for weeks now. Do you not like being married to me?" "I—I—I'm not unhappy," he stumbled...For an educated man he certainly is a dumbass. He had an opportunity to express his need for real variety. But by stumbling over his "I'm not unhappy" he put the fault on Gina. It's not HER fault. It's his fault. He is the one fucking around.

And once again making Gina the blind as a bat clueless wife. She is going to try to spice up their sex life and little does she know that her husband has already be screwing her for months. In their home even. Gina, needs to take the kids, cash in on some alimony and leave the morally bankrupt husband to rot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You don't have to read it.

There are those of us who really enjoy this story, apparently you don't being that you continue to criticize a fundamental part of the story. So why don't you do yourself, the author, and the rest of us who have to read your annoying comments and stop projecting your personal experience on to the story and just stop reading it all together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NOT WHAT I EXPECTED

but saucy enough as is I though Mallory would seduce the wife and trickj her into bringing the hubby in on the fun KEEP IT UP I am enjoying it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Disappointed

After keeping this story interesting for 19 chapters, the ending of this one ruined it. Totally unplausible that Gina would ask Mal to have sex with her husband. Sorry you ran out of ideas. You had a good ride. I am done reading. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wrong shes at fault

She is the one at fault she should compromise

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous