The Reawakening of Dr. Clark Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Self recrimination or not, though, he found himself inevitably looking back at Mallory, drinking in the sight of her small breasts subtly rising and falling as she laughed at a friend's comment. His look lingered too long though and as he turned it upwards, he locked on the babysitter's shiny green eyes. Although the college students were clearly all in conversation, she made no eye contact with them. Instead, she held her gaze fast on Greg and bit her lip ever so slightly and suggestively. Just enough so he could notice. He quickly dismissed Wellmore with a "Yes, fine. Just email me the details," and ducked into the kitchen, unable to prevent his cheeks from growing a deep pink.

Cursing to himself, he walked down the back hallway to further his escape. He felt like he was 13 again and Hilari Sevor had just looked up and caught him staring at her. The only difference was that time he didn't run out of the room to hide.

"I'm a grown man," he mumbled to himself, "Gotta get control here."

Mallory stood waiting for Greg to pop back out of the kitchen. She was sure he'd be back out in a moment, he obviously was very appreciative of her appearance. He would have to return for a second look. Probably just refreshing his drink, she told herself.

Five minutes later, however, the teen was no longer buying that particular explanation. Trying to keep the annoyance out of her voice, she excused herself from the conversation with her friends. Moving slowly but purposefully, she weaved in and out of the partygoers, keeping an eye out for Greg in the various conversational circles and semi-circles that had popped all over the bottom floor of her parents' home. Reaching the kitchen she found that the doctor was nowhere to be seen.

"Time to get to higher ground," she thought upon concluding that this method of finding her prey simply would not do.

She settled on the view from the railing outside the guest bedroom. From there she had a full view of the living room and family room below, but was fairly well hidden from anyone looking on the first floor. Not totally, but enough to feel confident that she would go unnoticed if she kept her wits about her.

Greg sat on the edge of the bed in what he knew to be the guest room of the house. Hidden away due to the house's unusual layout, it gave him the isolation he craved to reset his wicked mindset. He had forgotten to tell Mallory she was re-hired, a mistake he was admonishing himself for. He knew he had to approach her again to get it done. If he failed to, not only would Gina be plenty annoyed, she'd certainly want an explanation as to why he hadn't and he was certain that no lie would make sense and the truth would be...unacceptable to his wife.

To venture back to finish the job he had been sent to this party for was problematic. He knew he couldn't approach her as he was now, all hard cock and dirty thoughts. He couldn't trust himself not to make mistakes in this state.

As the doctor began to formulate and run through his "safe" approach, his eyes were drawn to someone walking by the open door and then leaning on the railing which enclosed the hallway. His thoughts immediately dissipated as she flipped her skirt briefly upward to separate its waistband from the waistband of the oh-so tiny thong she wore. Unknowingly, she gave him a brief, but clear, audience to just how nicely it showcased her pert ass. He allowed himself a moment of "oh come on!" fate decrying before losing himself to the sight of smooth, toned legs disappearing alluringly underneath the flowy skirt.

"How did you disappear, Doc?" she mumbled to herself, looking out over her family's party, bouncing her hips back and forth.

She hoped he hadn't left. Gina had alerted her that he'd be visiting to rehire her but if he had taken off without doing so, maybe he had changed his mind back. "I bet Brynna freaked him out," she thought to herself, annoyed with her friend's guileless forwardness all over again.

As she contemplating giving up and accepting the doctor had slipped away, she felt a breath of air on her legs as her skirt rose immediately followed by a pair of hands caressing and kneading her ass.

She glanced over her shoulder, gasping, "What are you doing?!"

Despite her surprise, she pushed back against Greg's firm large hands.

"I'm done, Mal," he whispered leaning over her, his cock hard nestled between his stomach and her lower back.

"I don't understand," she admitted, wiggling against the firm tool.

"You win. I'm tired of fighting the depraved desires you spark in me. From now on, I'm fucking this smooth teen pussy whenever I feel like it, whenever I feel like it."

"Oh god," she gulped, "But now? With all those people down there?"

"Uh-huh," he replied, pinching each side of the waistband of her thong and pulling them downward as he dropped to his knees. She obediently stepped up and out of them as they hit the floor. Keeping her eyes focused below, watching for anyone looking up, she heard him breathe in deeply, her wet panties no doubt against his nose. Her bit her lip in naughty delight as the sound of his hand shoving the tiny bit of moist cream silk into his pocket. She couldn't help but think of him jerking off later, his dick all tangled up in her used underwear.

"But, my parents," she objected as his fingers slid up her taut stomach towards her bare breasts, "What if they catch us?"

"Would they be surprised?" the doctor asked, his mouth next to her ear, "Do they good girls bounce around braless at a nice formal party?"

His palms just grazed her hard nipples, causing her to buckle a bit, his body and the railing helping to keep her upright.

"They do think their daughter's a good girl," she confirmed.

"Is she?" his hands flatted against her tiny tits, groping them with just the amount of pressure she loved.

"Uhhhh," she grunted, "No. Oh god, no. Good girls don't let a room full of her parents' friends and colleagues see her tits bounce around all evening just to drive a sexy married man crazy."

"Tell me what you are then."

"You know what I am."

"I want you to say it."

"Fuck...this is so risky. We should...god, you're so hard."

"Tell me what you are."

"I'm, uhhh, I'm your filthy homewrecker, your naughty little slut."

"What would your parents think if they could see you now?"

"They'd...they'd know what a dirty girl they raised. And what a perverted cheating old man you are."

"Do you like being fondled by a perverted cheating old man?"

"Yes. Shit! Yes."

"Shhh...don't want to draw attention, do we?"

"Please...you know me. If you, god, if you don't stop...I'm a screamer. I can't..."

"Find a way...I need to taste you."

"What?!" she groaned as his hands left her breasts. He did not reply, but moments later, she felt his hot breath on her exposed cunt. His head was under her skirt, resting against the bars of the railing. His hands once again finding and caressing her ass. He stayed like this for a moment, an endless moment—hands on her firm ass, mouth so close to her pussy she could almost feel him but still not tasting her.

She babbled, making pleas for him not to do this, warnings she couldn't control herself, while simultaneously begging him to stop teasing her.

"Doc, noooo, please. Let's just leave. I'll let you have me anyway you want, just not here. Please...you know I can't stay quiet when your tongue's inside me. Fuck...this is not safe. Just...come on! Don't tease me. I can feel your breath. I know you want to taste me. Just do it. I mean, if you're going to anyway. But we shouldn't! Oh god...please...Doc...I'm so wet for you already. Just..."

She bit tongue hard on her tongue as his swept over her lower lips, until it flattened against her clit.

"Fffcccckkk!" she hissed between her gritted teeth, barely suppressing the scream she wanted to unleash.

As he increased the range and pace of his licking, pushing his tongue deeper and deeper inside her, she grasped the railing so hard her knuckles and her fingers went white. She allowed herself tiny moans and gasps, the occasionally gargled encouragement or curse at him for doing this to her because she knew she'd have to burst if she tried to be completely silent. The small periodic risks were safer than the single loud near certainty.

Her honey grew hotter and more copious the more he lapped at her sweet tight sex. He reveled in the flavor of her dominating his sense of taste, delighted in the feeling of just giving in to his most base animal drives without concern for anything but his own personal enjoyment and her pleasure.

Above him, he heard her breath growing more rapid, irregular and strained. She slipped a hand between the railing and his head, forcing him flush against her cunt, as hard as she could with her strength mostly set on restraining her impulse to scream.

"Taste my cum," she grunted, "You wanted it. God, your face is going to be covered in my cum when I'm done with your mouth. So good...so good. Uhh,uhhh..."

She bit down again as she came, her body rocking and twisting almost comically as muscles contracting and released randomly, neurons overwhelmed with pleasure signals. Greg did not relent, coaxing rapid multiple orgasms from the blonde teen as she struggled to maintain any sense of control of her faculties, trying to watch below for voyeurs through barely open eyes.

As a third climax slipped away from her, Mallory finally felt her body reasserting itself. Gasping in shallow breathes, the tension evaporated from her every muscle and tendon, she slumped fully on the railing.

"Shit, Doc," she groaned, petting his head through her skirt, "I thought I was going to either scream, pass out, or explode. You weren't kidding, you were really hungry for me."

Greg muttered something briefly she could not hear as he lightly dragged his fingers up her legs started from her ankles.

"Come on up," the babysitter requested, "Let me clean you off before we go back to the party."

The doctor said nothing, his fingers continuing to languidly stroke her smooth quivering legs, sliding under her knees before moving to her inner thighs.

"Uh-uh!" admonished Mallory, "Don't you dare!"

The older man ignored her, two of his long thick fingers slipping into her hot wet core.

"I—I can't—I—I—ohgod!" she whispered as his digits began to twist and thrust inside her, his other hand gripping her ass, his tongue swirling around her clit as he sucked it into his mouth.

She let her body simply flop over the railing, body loose like a ragdoll, too weak and excited to even try and fight her employer. The wet noise of his fingers plunging into her and her own thin breathing filled her ears. She still managed to maintain her volume but no longer gave a damn about errant witnesses.

"Let them watch," she thought to herself, eyes clenched tight, mouth open in a silent scream, "Just care about cumming. Nothing else. Just his mouth and his fingers and my orgasm. All that matters."

The not-so-good doctor rapidly coaxed two more orgasms from his lithe employee before sliding back out from underneath her skirt, chin and lips glistening. Mallory nearly slipped to the ground if not for Greg keeping her upright with one hand, her body too overwhelmed to respond to her brain's commands to remain standing.

He offered her his still slick fingers as he stood up behind her, his dress pants comically tented over his steel hard member. With as much immediacy as she could manage in her foggy scrambled state she gladly licked his digits clean, moaning appreciatively at her own dew's taste comingling with the flavor of his skin.

Satisfied with her efforts, Greg pulled his fingers free from the coed's mouth as she whimpered in disappointed. Pushing against the back of her legs to continue to hold her upright, he used his hands to move her sweater above her tits.

"Doctor Clark!" she hissed, voice still thick and heavy. The rush of comparatively cool air on her feverish skin derailed her objection as she moaned with enjoyment instead.

He leaned over her, the feel of his body over her, holding her up and keeping her bent the same time, was an unexpectedly powerful sensation for her. Without conscious thought, she pushed back more firmly against him. She turned towards face and strained to kiss him, tasting still more of herself from his lips and his tongue and running through his saliva. She mumbled a thank you into his mouth.

Aware he could not hold his position for long, Greg broke away first. Staring at Mallory, he whispered his plans, "I'm going to stand up now, unzip my pants, let my cock out, my cock which is so hard and thick for you right now, and flip up your skirt so I can see that cute ass of yours. Then I'm going to fuck you.

"You're going to grip that banister, bent over at the waist, tits out, ass bare, and take it," the adulterous man whispered, "You're going to be as quiet as you can and make sure no one can see us and I'm going to fuck your delicious tight homewrecking cunt until I fill it with my hot, thick, white load.

"Then, I'm going to button myself up, leave, take a shower at home, slip into bed, and let my wife know I rehired you. You're going to have to go back downstairs and explain to everyone where you've been, why you are so flush, and try not to think about our cum that's dripping down your thighs," Greg concluded.

"You fuck me and I'll scream," she promised him.

"You scream and everyone will know what a naughty girl you are."

"And everyone will know you're cheating on your wife by fucking a teenager."

"Which tells you just how bad I want your pussy doesn't it?" he shot back, standing up out of her view.

Mallory obediently held her position, knowing that, despite the risk, what he had promised her was far too tempting to resist. Now that the doctor had told her about his plan, to not have him realize it would leave her climbing the walls in sexual frustration.

Greg raised her skirt and took in the full sight of her, bent over, clothes pushed up to expose wide swaths of skin, the pink blush of exertion and arousal clearly visible on her flesh, her hands fiercely gripping the wooden handrail. She involuntarily rocked her hips ever so slightly back and forth as she waited. Satisfied that she was not resisting or objecting, he slowly slid his zipper downward, the sound of each tooth springing free seeming eerily sound. His cock immediately sprung free, head red with need, shiny with precum. He stroked himself a few times, a shudder of sensation ripping through him.

The blonde teen heard it all, knew the small almost slapping noise was him stroking his cock, just knew it, and became almost panicked about the idea that he might've have chosen to just get himself off instead.

"Please," she begged in a tiny voice.

"What?" Greg replied, knowing perfectly what she had said.

"Please...don't make me wait."

"Wait for what?"

"For...for your cock."

"What am I going to do with my cock?"

"Oh god...I can't believe you're making me do this."

Silence

She gulped, "You are going to—to fuck me."

"Is that what you want...to be fucked?"

"Yesssss."

"Just to be fucked."

"You bastard," she groused, "Stop teasing me. You know you love fucking this teen slut."

"I can just take this cock home to my wife," he threatened.

"You're so evil!" she spat, eyes shooting daggers at him as she glanced over her shoulder at him.

He said nothing, just let Mallory see him continue to stroke himself.

"No, not just fuck," she broke, dropping her head onto the wood in front of her, "Use. Pound. Treat me like your fucktoy. Fuck me unconscious! Take me however you want, as hard as you want. Just...god, please, don't make me wait anymore."

"Such a bad girl, saying such filthy things to a married man," he cooed at her, placing one hand on her hip.

No pride left she groaned in delight at the small feeling of contact.

"Like that?"

She bit her lip and nodded her head in silent enthusiastic agreement.

"Then you'll love this," he promised, resting his cock just against her wet swollen lips.

Mallory held her breath, waiting. She told herself over and over again to be silent, to keep it contained. Then he slammed fully into her, his cock invading and spreading her.

"Oh fuck yes!" she let out, quick but loud. Too loud, the babysitter was sure. She stared down at the floor below, trying hard to focus as the doctor began to fuck her with deep, hard thrusts. Seeing no reaction, she was confused.

"Music and conversation drowned you out, don't worry," Greg reassured her, "But you must be more careful."

"You bastard!" she replied, part venomous, part appreciative, "You absolute fucking adulterous bastard. Can't believe you'd do this to me."

In reply, his fingers found her clit and her brain went to mush. Dropping her head, she yielded to the sweet mindless oblivion offered by thought annihilating fuck. She yielded all but vocal control to the doctor's power. He gladly accepted the silent invitation, fucking her as pleasure forced her to undulate and flop about. Seeing her—the girl who so easily had controlled him, guiding him to fully betray his sexual morality with alarming frequency—was like its own sexual gratification. Paired with the exquisite feeling of her, Greg found himself rushing quickly to climax.

"So close," he grunted, "You feel....god...incredible!"

She babbled happy unintelligible encouragement.

"Gonna cum," groaned the doctor.

"Yessss," came the moan beneath him. The sound of her voice, sounded both so far away and so needy, set him off. With a coiled noise more beast than man, he burst inside of her, his dick jerking out at least six gushes of his cream deep inside her.

They toppled to the ground then, Greg to landing on his tailbone with a muted moan of pain, Mallory on her hands and knees. Both still shook and pulsed with pleasure. The babysitter crawled to him and gently sucked his cock clean before slipping him back into his pants and resting her head on his knee.

"Doc," she scratchily whispered, "You...you can't ever do this to me again. I lack the self discipline and you...fuck too well."

Both managed small laughs, blissed out and exhausted.

After a few moments of recovery, the doctor struggled to his feet and loped off towards a bathroom. Mallory followed suit, shortly after, worried if she waited much longer she'd pass out in her well fucked condition on the carpet.

Twenty minutes later, she found her way back to her ground of friends.

"Damn!" Victoria almost shouted, "Where the hell have you been? You have some incredible sex hair going on."

"Oh," she self consciously tried to smooth tresses down, "I...uh...fell asleep upstairs."

"You have some kind of nightmare? Your clothes are all wrinkled and, like, not pointing the right direction," Brynna jumped in.

Mallory just shrugged, spinning the skirt forward until the zipper was in the right spot, painfully aware that she couldn't let it fly too high up or people might note her lack of panties.

As she evened out her sweater, she saw Doc move towards the door from the kitchen. He looked calm, clean, and collected. She silently cursed him for getting so put together so quickly.

"Mmm," Brynna commented, "There he is again. I tell you, that is one appointment I will absolutely be on time for."

"Marr. Eeed!" Mallory reminded her, speaking phonetically and with emphasis.

"Eh...everybody cheats, right?" Brynna offered disinterestedly.

Mallory didn't reply, having no rejoinder for that, considering what she and the married man had just done upstairs.

As Greg reached the door and said goodbye to her parents, he locked eyes with his babysitter and gave her a quick nod of the head. She couldn't help but blush and smile. She couldn't wait to pay him back.

12