All Comments on 'The Recipe for a Great Time'

by lust4us

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The Best EVER!!!

OMG, That was the absolute best I have ever read....busted 12 nuts and took 3 days to read....!!!

AcornocopiaAcornocopiaabout 18 years ago
wow, incredible....

If you do even 1/10th of what you write, you are one hot and kinky couple. I'd love to meet you one day and enjoy the explosions that would follow.

melsterrgsmelsterrgsabout 18 years ago
Great story, but...

For a story that long, you should have broken it down into chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Superb Inspiration

Your story is amazingly erotic and highly arousing... it has given me so many ideas... so many fresh thoughts about what I can and WILL do to my husband... thanks for your super stories and your very frank and open postings... you are really exceptional... but I guess many others have told you this before and many more will repeat it again and again... please continue sharing and inspiring...

(Mrs.) S L

ProudsubinatlProudsubinatlabout 18 years ago
Whew

That was quite a ride. Everything about it was terrific. Long, but worth every minute.

the_wilsonsthe_wilsonsover 6 years ago
one of the absolute best!

we lean more towards the later part but the whole thing is very good. you should think of coming out of retirement. we would appreciate it.

maybe in the much deserved sequel he finally gets to cane his wife's tits?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a huge waste of effort

22 pages! I skipped a lot, it's just a long list of sexual acts with practically no story. Maybe it helped get the author off, but as something interesting and engaging to read, it's hopeless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We NEED a part 2 of Nicole moving in with Jacqueline and maybe becoming her 24/7 sub. ❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous