The Recipe for a Great Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood back to admire my handy work. I saw that the welts on Nicole's ass and thighs were black and blue and shining bright red with blisters all over. The blisters were all around and on top of the welts. What a sizzling hot site for any Dom or sub to view! "That was a nice job you did with that razor strap. I can see how much you enjoyed it," Mistress said with her, sadistic wicked smile. "You're cum is running down your thighs, all the way to my floor, like a broken water pipe. You are one merciless, sadistic Dom, which is so pleasing to me. Plus it is exquisitely delightful for me to see!" She then came over and grabbed me by my waist, and pulled me close to her. She started kissing me and at the same time she was fingering my drooling hole.

My body was so hot and sweaty and my pussy was on fire. Mistress snuggled my neck and whispered in my ear. "Oh how hot it is watching you torturing her. Feel how hot my pussy is.!" As I put my lips back on hers and kissed her lustily, my hand wondered down and felt her wet steaming pussy. My fingers slid in with the greatest of ease. I slowly took them out and I brought them up to our mouths. We both started licking them. Mistress took her fingers out of my pussy and brought them up for us to lick and suck on. This was the most romantic and sexiest experience that I have ever had, with a woman before. We kept this up for a long time until Mistress, finally whispered lustily in my ear," Now why don't you hop up on that whipped ass of hers and hump this slut until you pop your nut." My head leaned down to give her tits a lustful suck and I heard Mistress say aloud, "After you get your nut, I will give Nicole a reward, for being such a good pain slut. She can lick your cum off of my floor and your body. I will also let her suck the ocean of cunt cream. Which I know will still be flooding your hot hole. Once you're done!" Mistress then exclaimed with excitement and joy. "In fact I will give her an extra treat. I will let her suck on my clit, while you're riding that welted and skillfully blistered, beautiful ass of hers." Nicole yelled out loud, "Oh yes Mistress please! Allow me those pleasures, please!"

Here I was again. My pussy on full boil as I immediately mounted her tortured ass and began the ride. First I slowly started to rub and slide my clit and leaking pussy, all over her ass and down her thighs. My long, throbbing and swollen clit was rubbing and sliding across those luscious welts and red hot blisters. Her ass was so hot I bet I could have fried an egg on it! This was such and incredible feeling. I was rubbing my clit and swollen pussy lips, up and down and all around, on her bumpy wash board ass and thighs. The harder I pressed my weight down and the faster I slid. The closer I was getting, to popping my nut. I was staring into Mistress's eyes and watching her facial expressions. She had an intense look of lust all over her face. I could hear Nicole sucking her clit like a crazed woman. Mistress was starting to moan and her breathing was getting quicker. I knew she was approaching her nut.

The sucking and slurping coming from Nicole's mouth was driving my lust. I was getting closer and closer to reaching my orgasm. Mistress was looking me straight in my eye and screamed out to me, "Let's pop it together!" Once I heard her say that. I let go of the bench with my right arm. I reached down and started scratching and pinching her blistered welts. I then used my left arm. It was the one that had strength left in it, because I whip with the right one. I started pulling my body up and down faster and faster over her blistered welts. I was finally on the brink of popping my nut. Finally I heard Nicole screaming in pain from pinching her welts. Then the next moment I heard her moaning in lust. I then heard Nicole sucking and groaning like a wild woman and Mistress let out a scream. My eyes and ears were hearing and seeing Mistress going over the top and her orgasm gripping her. It started to send me over the top. Finally I felt my elusive nut starting to erupt, inside my never ending, exploding pussy. A loud cry of pleasure came from my mouth and my body was trembling, as my orgasm was hitting.

Nicole's ass and thighs were being sprayed like a hose putting out a fire. It was being soaked all over with my sticky hot cum. I just grabbed both sides of the whipping bench and sat on her ass and rubbed slowly against it. I was trying to catch my breath and to compose myself. I sat there straddling Nicole's ass and rocking ever so slowly. I then felt Mistress's hands holding my face. The heat emanating from Nicole's scorched ass was making the cum in my pussy start to simmer! Her ass felt hotter than a heating pad, turned on high.

I opened my eyes as Mistress was starting to kiss my lips. I just opened my mouth and let her tongue slip in. I tenderly sucked on that sweet tongue and wouldn't let it go. Until both of our bodies tremors had ceased. Once they did I started passionately kissing and nursing on my Queen Dom's sweet full lips. Mistress then helped me get off of Nicole's slippery sore ass. We stood together in each other arms. Kissing and fondling each other, as we glanced at the site before us. Nicole's extremely tender ass and thighs were glistening and shining bright. It was truly a breath taking site. We kissed and sucked on each other tits and fondled each others bodies, for at least ten minutes. I thought I was loosing my mind when I felt my pussy starting to throb again. It was like I was stuck in an orgy, in the Twilight Zone. I was totally insatiable. I was living in a zone of unending lust and passion and I never wanted to leave.

When I finally left Mistress's gentle embrace, I started licking my cum off Nicole's ass and thighs. All while I felt my pussy starting to boil inside me again. Only sounds of pleasure were coming from Nicole now. As Mistress untied her from the bench and told her she could now have her other treats. Mistress helped Nicole to her feet. I knelt on all fours with my legs wide open. I was straddling the puddle of cum on the floor. I looked down under my body and saw Nicole lapping up the cum off the floor. She was lapping it up like a dog. That was outside in the heat all day and had just found water. You talk about a wonderful kinky site, it was awesome.

Nicole had that floor sparkling clean using her tongue in no time. She then started cleaning all the cum off my thighs and ass. When that job was done, she stuck her tongue up my extremely swollen pussy. Just like Mistress predicted, there was still and ocean of cunt cream, swimming in my hole. Nicole sucked at my cunt and up into my hole. Like it was the last time she would ever have a chance, to suck pussy again. Kneeling there with Nicole sucking my love hole, my mind was swimming with delicious thoughts. I remember thinking how was it physically possible, to cum so much and to have so much pleasure, in just one night. It was like there was an endless fountain of cunt cream. That had been stored inside all our pussy's. As my head was still spinning I could feel Nicole leaving. Mistress was getting ready to take her back to the center of the room, where she had been chained before. Mistress then handed me my red panties and told me to put them back on. Then she started attaching Nicole's cuffs back in her chains. I started putting my red panties back on. They felt like I was pulling up my bikini swim suit, fresh out of out of the water. But only a thousand times sexier.

The incredibly beautiful Mistress and wicked Dom snapped her fingers and once again the chains rose and Nicole was standing on her tip toes. Then Mistress took me back to my bondage chair and fastened me back into it. Once I was back in bondage in my chair, I looked at my husband who looked totally delirious. I smiled and teasingly said to him, "Oh honey did you see how many nuts Mistress and I got? Did you see all the cum pouring from my pussy and hers? Did you enjoy the show?" He was in such a state of frustration. He couldn't even speak and just nodded his head. Seeing him like this was really starting to stoke my fire back to blazing again. I felt some fresh cum seeping into my trashed panties. As I looked to see what my Mistress was doing.

Mistress had the cock gag back in her hand. As she was holding it, she turned around and bent over in front of Nicole's stretched out body. Nicole was swaying again and pleading with Mistress to let her suck her asshole. With Nicole's eyes glued on Mistress's ass, she started to stuff that cock gag, into her pussy. Within moments the gag was dripping and glistening with her cunt cream. She then slowly started to rub it against her asshole. And Nicole started screaming "Please Mistress stick it up your ass and feed it to me. Please I beg you!" Mistress slowly teased her ass with the thick cock gag. She must have teased her asshole with that dildo plug for five minutes. She was driving Nicole insane. Not to mention me and my deliciously neglected husband. All our eyes were glued on her. We were all being hypnotized by the teasing Mistress's was doing, playing with her asshole.

Then within a split second, it disappeared up her ass. She pulled it out and then shoved it back in, a number of times. Twisting and turning it every time. She fucked her ass with that short fat dildo, until she started to moan. We all thought she wasn't going to stop until she popped her nut. But she suddenly stopped. Then she took it out of her precious asshole and stood up straight. She turned to feed it into Nicole's hungry mouth. Mistress then looked deep into her eyes as she held the plug a few inches from her mouth. Mistress then seductively said to her, "First sniff it as I rub it on your nostrils." Nicole was sniffing wildly as Mistress was rubbing the plug on her nostrils. "How does it smell my slut?" Mistress asked teasingly. Nicole screamed, "Wonderful Mistress simply wonderful!" "Good, I am happy you enjoyed it. I wish it was more soiled for you. But I am doing my best." Mistress teased and giggled so sensuously.

"Now slut I want you to stick your tongue out and show me how a badly you need to lick this, my slut slave." Mistress then held the plug a couple of inches from Nicole's mouth. Nicole stuck her tongue out as far as she could. She was wagging that tongue around trying to lick it everywhere she could. Mistress held it so she could lick all the sides of it up and down. And at the exact moment Mistress let the dildo touch Nicole's tongue. Mistress yanked on her nipple clamp chain. Nicole screamed with a blood curdling pitch. Mistress then said to her, "I thought you wanted to taste this slut. Now stop you're whining or I will take it away." You could see Nicole's face grimacing in pain, but it didn't stop the horny hungry slut that she is. She focused herself and immediately went back to licking that sweetly soiled dildo. Nicole's tongue bathed the whole thing, over and over, again and again. All while Mistress was tugging on her nipple clamp chain.

Then Mistress bent over and once again shoved it right up her ass. Nicole screamed almost out of breath, "Oh yes Mistress Yes. Please feed it to me again. Please I beg you." Mistress only took about a couple of minutes this time fucking her ass with it. You could see she was trying to drive it as deep as she could. She twisted it and turned it and fucked her ass real good. Then she stopped and stood up and yanked hard on the chain. Nicole's mouth opened wide and Mistress immediately fed in right into Nicole's wide open screaming and starving mouth. "I hope it is soiled enough for you my hungry shit slut?" Mistress said enticingly and seductively. Nicole could only nod her head yes, with her mouth now stuffed! My husband was going berserk from watching this and the floor below him was wet with pre-cum. But it was nothing compared to what was under me. I had sprung a leak in my trashed panties.

Nicole was sucking on her plug with her eyes rolling in her head. Her pussy was dripping cum non-stop out of her hole. Mistress had squatted down and Nicole could feel a tug at her right ankle. Through the haze of her glory, she looked down and saw that Mistress was locking a small chain, onto her right ankle cuff. Standing up again Mistress took the chain and tossed it high over her head. The chain wrapped itself around a huge pulley and the free end fell back into Mistress's hand. With a smile on her beautiful full lips, she began to pull on the chain and Nicole's foot was forced off the floor. Nicole fought and struggled with all her strength. But her merger efforts were no match for Mistress's overwhelming power. Nicole's foot was being pulled straight up from her body, until it was about waist high. And still she forced her leg higher. Nicole was defenseless to stop her. Finally, with her foot even with her chin Mistress stopped.

Mistress held the chain tightly, in the vice like grip of her hands. Then in the blink of an eye, she attached another chain to the one which holding Nicole's ankle. The chain was connected to the tit clamps, which were biting deeply into her nipples. With a smile and a snap, of Mistress's fingers, the chain connecting her ankle and nipples became taut. Nicole's tits were pulled away from her chest, as they now held the weight of her out stretched leg. You could see new and excruciating pain, slicing through her completely defenseless body. The slightest movement of her leg magnified the agony that was pounding at her brain. Then Mistress connected another chain, to the center ring on her collar. She then attached that to the middle of the chain connect to the nipple clamps. This way if she moved her leg and now any movement of her head, it would pull the clamps attached to her nipples. Now when Nicole tried to lift her suspended leg up higher, in order to ease the burden it was putting on her tortured tits. It would make her head move around, which would increase the tension even greater on her tortured nipples. It was just pulling them from a different direction. What a marvelous Dom this Mistress was. I never would have thought of such an exquisite torture! But I have been thinking that all night. She was putting on a show for me that I called "How to be the Perfect Dom" staring hers truly.

Only with an extreme intensive effort, could Nicole manage to lift her leg an inch or maybe two. This obviously lessened the throbbing agony, raging through her nipples but only slightly. Of course that was only if she kept her head perfectly still. She was in the perfect devious predicament. She tried to hold her leg up high as long as she could. She had to do this before the muscles in her welted and now blistered thighs began to burn. They would burn like they had been hit by a blazing fire. Mistress was standing there in front of Nicole. She was stroking her massive clit. She was stroking it so sensuously and squeezing her tits, as she was staring at Nicole. She was watching her struggling and being tormented by her predicament.

The towering Amazon Mistress then approached Nicole holding her massive sweet tits in her hand. Mistress moved closer and closer to Nicole. She then took one hand and put it behind Nicole's head and gently guided it to her left tit. Nicole rubbed her face in it, and muffled a scream in agony. She was moving her head, which was causing the clamps to tear into her nipples. Nicole was so hot for Mistress's tit that she tried again to suck on it. Without moving her head and keeping her leg up high. Nicole was so delirious with pain that she started to try and put her mouth around her large breast in vain. The delirious state she was in made her forget that the cock gag was in her mouth. She was oblivious to the fact that it was preventing her from ever being able to suck on it.

What another delicious torture Mistress had created. Here were the tits of all our dreams and it was there for Nicole's having, but the cock gag prevented her from engulfing it. She frantically rubbed her face from side to side, trying to feel as much of these luscious tits, as she could. She was enduring the pain it cause in her nipples. Just for the opportunity to have Mistress's tits all over her face. Yet again another incredible site to see! How great was her mind that could think of all of these exquisite tortures and pleasures? I know I was out of my mind in lust and my husband was beyond that!

As I was strapped to the chair, watching the sadistic Dom work her magic and dreaming with my eyes half shut. I was startled when the next thing I heard was my husband's voice so loud and so clear. I didn't even notice. Mistress had walked over to him and had removed his panty gag and removed his restraints. I watched as Mistress was helping my husband out of his bondage chair. She was pulling him out by tugging on his rock hard, oozing cock. It was now becoming obvious; that he was about to receive another new lesson tonight, at the experienced hands of Mistress. I watched as she led him by his dripping cock. Pulling him to where Nicole was standing all bound. Mistress then walked back to me and set me free. She then walked me back, by pulling on one of my swollen nipples.

When I reached the place that everyone was at. Mistress took my husband in the blink of an eye. And in second's I saw he was bound hands to his feet. The next thing that happened was Mistress was putting cuffs on my wrists and attaching them to the rings on the sides of Nicole's slave collar. I immediately started to kiss her gagged mouth. Then I lowered my head and started feasting on her gorgeous whipped tits. Every few seconds I would try and nibble on her nipples, over her nipple clamps. Which were tearing away at her. Due to all of the movements I was causing her to make, with her head and her leg. My mind was in a haze of lust. I then heard Mistress speaking into my ear, "that's enough fun for now my sadistic slut. I know you want to give this slut some more sweet torture." She was un-cuffing my wrists already from Nicole's slave collar. What an incredible tease that was. "Now take you red panties off and go lie down on the floor. Then spread your legs and feed your slut husband's, starving mouth with that insatiable pussy of yours." She told me in such a sensual voice.

I laid on the floor so fast with my head was spinning in lust. I spread my thighs wide and nestled my crotch, into his head. He then started to suck my clit, actually at this point in time I mean my dick. As large as it was, like the crazed possessed man I had seen this entire night.

Mistress then made it clear for everyone to see, except my husband that is, that she was holding a razor strap, in her gorgeous hand. In fact, it was the same one I had just finished using on Nicole. Mistress then said with a loud voice, so everyone could here, "blisters upon welts renders the best results!" as Mistress then started to assault my husband's wanting and needing pain slut ass. The screams from his mouth were like living hell, but yet I could see, it was just his built up lust pouring out of him. I confirmed this by seeing my husband's, constant string of pre-cum dropping to the floor. I had never before heard these desperate screams and animalistic cries, come from his mouth. It was making me totally insane with passion. By watching his face looking up at me and looking deep into his eyes, I finally saw that he had reached that blithering state, where he was floating in ecstasy. No pain just a crazed sense of pleasure that he was floating in.

I could see in his eyes that he was hoping that the razor strapping would never end. I moved my pussy closer to stuff his mouth with my cunt. As I kept watching his face, Mistress whipped him like a crazy woman, in a sexual frenzied state. She whipped him from his ass to his thighs, non stop continuing to thrash him. "Beg me to continue to give you this pleasure you sissy slut. Thank me for knowing and giving you what you have always truly needed and always will need. I better hear you thanking me and begging me for more, you cock whore. Tell me how bad you need to eat my asshole you slut slave!" Mistress kept screaming at him above his weak pleas and begging's.

1...89101112...22