The Recipe for a Great Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Mistress grabbed his balls and squeezed them with all her might. He tried to scream but was unable to. Not just from the sopped panties in his mouth but also from the unbridled lust, which was riveting his body. Mistress had one hand squeezing his balls and another choking the base of his cock. As she sucked his cock again a couple more times. This time she was using her teeth, when deep throating him. She then opened her mouth wide, showing him her pearl white teeth. She then clamped down just under the base of his cock head and started dragging her teeth, from the rim of his cock head, to the tip of his cock. She did this over and over again. She didn't stop until the head of his cock started turning purple. Mistress then asked my husband did he want to fuck. His eyes were bugging out of his head and perspiration was pouring out of his pores everywhere. He words were muffled when he replied, "yes please" and nodding his head up and down franticly. So she stood up and grabbed his cock right below the cock head and started to squat on it. She was moving her hips up down. But she was only fucking about a few inches of it. It wasn't anywhere deep enough, to give my husband any results. He tried to buck his hips up higher but it didn't matter. Not only was he in total bondage but Mistress's wrist was blocking her hole, from any deep penetrations. The only part of his cock being fucked was about three inches. But he needed at least 5 inches of his 8 inches to get a nut. Plus he needed to control the rhythm but Mistress owned that. All this was doing was feeding his lust and driving him more and more insane. There wasn't anything this Dom Mistress didn't know about a man or a woman's body and that was for sure!

After torturing his cock like this for about 5 minutes she started to work on his mind. "I thought you wanted to fuck me baby? What's wrong, don't you like my pussy? You are a man aren't you? You like woman don't you?" she kept taunting him on. My husband had a blank look on his face and was trying to nod his head yes. Then Mistress said, "I know what it probably is. You're an asshole slut. So you would rather fuck my ass now, wouldn't you?" You could see my husband's heart pounding and almost coming out of his chest with excitement. This was the moment he was thinking by the look on his face. Then with all of his energy he could muster up, he responded "yes Mistress please." Watching her torture my husband like this, had my pussy dripping cum onto the floor again. Of course there were no panties hindering its path.

So Mistress stood up and turned around and grabbing his cock with one hand, she used her other hand and spread her ass cheek, exposing her perfect asshole right before his face. My man's eyes were bulging out of his head like a frog. His breathing was getting heavier and heavier by the second, as he watched her do this. She then started to rub his whole cock, up and down the crack of her ass. You could see his cock twitching and his eyes rolling in his head. While she was doing this, it looked like she was massaging his balls. She was saying things like, "That's it, oh that's good. They are getting there." and "Good slut there almost ready."

Then after a few minutes of letting his cock fuck her ass crack. She grabbed his cock about half way down the pole. She then raised her butt up high and told my husband, "You now have the extreme pleasure of polishing my asshole and making it nice and moist and ready to be fucked" and with a giggle and in that so very sexy voice of hers, she said, "I wish my hole was more soiled for you to enjoy, my asshole slut" You could hear my husband panting like a dog in heat. As he fought with the panties still in his mouth and was finally able to stick his tongue out. She placed her asshole at the tip of his tongue and moved her ass back. To let him tongue fuck her hole. He tongue fucked her like it was his life's last duty. There was salvia and cum from my panties running everywhere. It was making her hole extremely moist. At that point Mistress knew her asshole was ready to be fucked.

She then slowly started to sit on his cock. She bent over to give my husband a good view, of his cock head entering her ass. She let him watch, as she slowly fed more of it up her ass. Of course she was the one in control of all of the movement. Except for an inch or two that his hips could move, while still in bondage. She was slowly fucking his cock in her ass. But just like her pussy, it wasn't deep enough for him to get a nut. And of course she knew this. She started to finger her massive clit. She stroked her clit while she continued ass fucking his cock, a few inches in and then a few inches out. She was constantly controlling the cock in her ass. The only one getting any real pleasure from this was the Queen herself. Her actions were the only ones that would lead to release.

This was the supreme sadistic torturer herself. She was putting on another clinic. Actually I guess I could be considered another person getting pleasure. I was sitting a foot away, drinking in this lustful site. And maybe Nicole could see it too. My husband had tears of frustration, running down his face. As Mistress rode the 4 inches and quickened her pace. Her other hand was rubbing faster and faster on her humungous clit. Finally she let out an incredible roar as her climax hit her hard. She pulled his cock totally out of her ass and leaned back on his chest and finished stroking her magnificent clit. She was squirting cum all over his cock and his crotch. It was even spraying both of his legs. I watched as this Amazon's body was shuttering in lust. From the orgasms that were continuing, to surge through her body. As she was leaning on his chest and her orgasms started subsiding. She turned her head and looked in my husbands eyes and said "wasn't that just wonderful? I loved my nut, how was yours?" she asked with a sexy ass wicked, bitch smile on her face. Within a second of hearing Mistress say that to my husband. My pussy throbbed and I could feel my cunt cream, flowing out of my hole like a river. My husband was crying like a baby. Then Mistress put her hand down between his legs and squeezed his balls. "Well I see you must have enjoyed it too, your balls are finally ready."

I didn't have a clue what she was talking about but when she stood up and started licking the tears from his face. I looked down at his nuts and I gasped in disbelief. My husband's balls had swollen to the size of real golf balls. They were huge and almost purplish. Mistress kept telling him how nice that ass fucking was. And what a good lover he was. She was without a doubt, the most skillfully wicked Dom on the face of the earth. Continually teasing my husband and torturing his mind.

I exclaimed out loud to Mistress, "Look how big his balls are." She just looked at me and said with a sexy wicked smile "of course honey, he is now completely blue balled. This will ensure that he stays hard all night. Even after he cums, if I let him of course. They still might be hard all day tomorrow too, even if he cums. And the best part is that when he finally cums, it will be with great agony but yet such relief. He will want it that way, again and again. But it will take many, many orgasms. To get rid of the entire load he has built up and for the blue balls to finally go away. Isn't that wonderful slut?" she trumpeted to me. "Oh yes Mistress that is so special. What a wicked ball torture that is." I replied with my face flushed with desire and need. "Thank you my Dom slut. I thought you would appreciate that. Being a Dom you need to learn these things." Mistress stated. "Oh yes Mistress I do, and I thank you so much, for being such a supreme Dom and teaching me so much. I will always be here to serve you too." I said with words of extreme lust. My body was lit up again with lust running through me. "I know you will slut. And not just you, but you all will!" She said smiling as she stood up.

Mistress then knelt between my husband's legs and sucked the oozing cum from the tip of his tormented cock. She continued to deep throat his entire 8 inch by 3 inch wide cock, non stop. Until his body started to shake and he came to the brink and for the first time all night, she continued on. You could see my husband trying to cum and thinking he was about to, but then you could see he couldn't. The amount of cum that had built up in his balls, from being teased and brought to the brink all night and then rejected. It was so large of a load that it wouldn't go up his piss tube and to come out. All he could do was to scream and do I mean scream. He was screaming at the top of his lungs, through my panties still in his mouth. He was begging for release and for someone to help him. "Do anything to me, anyone, just help me to cum!" he was begging. That was just the most incredible torture any Dom could ever imagine. Looking up at him Mistress said "that was so good you hot slut, I will do more to you later, my sissy man whore!" She stood up and again licked away the tears, which were flowing from my frustrated husband's eyes and tenderly said "later I might even punish you for being such a male nymph slut. Would you like that?" "Yes Mistress" he pleaded at the top of his lungs, muffled by my panties, "anything please!" This Mistress was truly, The Supreme Amazon Mistress of Torture.

Mistress then walked away and with in a minute she came back, with two pairs of bright red panties. "I am going to put these on you and me; I just love watching panties get wet with cunt cream." She seductively said. Then just as she did when she took off my last soaking pair of panties, she released the cuffs binding my legs to the chair and slipped on the fresh pair of red panties. This time she took some time to scratch and pinch the welts on my ass and thighs. Plus she gave my puffy sore nipples a wonderful nibbling. As much as I moaned from the pain it made. I couldn't believe how my pussy was boiling inside of me. Mistress re-secured the restraints and slowly put her pair panties on, standing between my bound legs. Once they were in place she asked me how they looked. It must have taken me thirty seconds to even respond. Her clit was so big, it was sticking out from her panties and it looked like a cock was stuffed in there. It was so, soooo damn hot looking! "They look great. You are just so gorgeous Mistress! I stammered with lust gripping me.

Through all of this, I could see that Nicole was regaining, more than a smidgen of conscious control back, as her body had come to rest. She was standing with the toes of her boots, once more touching the floor and holding her self upright. Yet she was still hanging from her bonds. You could tell that her shoulders ached horribly, by the winces on her face. Each time she moved a bit. However everyone, except maybe my husband, because of all the tears still in his eyes, could see she was still sizzling hot. Anyone with eyes could plainly see that her pussy was flowing like a breached dam. Nicole was standing/hanging, if you want to call it that, with her eyes half opened. Nicole's eyes did open wide. When she saw that her Queen Dom was back, standing in front of her.

Mistress was staring at her and smiling with that seductive smile, once more. This time she held in her hand a large fat penis style gag. She slowly began to rub it against Nicole's abused tits and then down her thighs. She finally started to rub it on her large, swollen pussy and clit. Making sure she got it totally soaked, with Nicole's cunt cream. Nicole was again swinging uncontrollably in her bonds. When Mistress stuffed that fat dildo up her cunt and started to fuck her with it. Like a drill pit trying to make an oil well, she plugged away. Nicole's body began to shutter and you could see her climax building up from her toes. Her moans of pleasure were almost deafening and me and my husband, who was obviously seeing clearly again, were screaming with her for release! Suddenly Mistress stopped and pulled the cock gag dildo out of her aching and pleading, soaking wet pussy. Then without ceremony she crammed the totally drenched cock gag, into her mouth and quickly buckled the strap behind her head. The cock was long (for a cock gag that is) and so wide it stuffed her mouth completely. You knew that because she was almost gagging. After a while you could see that her jaws were aching as badly as her shoulders were.

Pain and agony, mixed with extreme pleasure, were slamming into her helpless body from every direction. Nicole truly loved this. And if you doubted it for a second, all you would have had to do, was look at the floor. There was now not just a puddle but a pool of cum, on the floor beneath where she was standing. Being tied to this chair I was just wishing again. That it was me delivering the tortured pleasure to her. That she so desperately and constantly craved! Or once again I thought I wish I could be the one delivering it. Or why I couldn't be the one receiving it. It would be my pleasure to receive anything at the hands of this gorgeous, specimen of a woman. My husband was so horny that he would have done anything or taken anything that was offered to him. He just wanted to have a piece of this incredible woman, either one of them but it was Nicole he lusted for! What a site it was, seeing this powerful man, tied naked to a chair, blue balled, with a rock hard cock, that was leaking from it piss hole like a faucet, swaying and pulsating in the air and crying real tears, for any relief!!

At this point, Mistress walked over to a table near to her. She picked up a cane and walked back to Nicole. She positioned herself to the left of her standing/hanging body and without hesitation started to cane her ass. The cane whistled through the air with a warning. This was a sound that only a tornado makes before hitting its target. The cane landed with a crack. A sound only a cane could make, when it bites into flesh. It was obvious that there was not going to be any warm up strokes, for this submissive pain slut. Nicole's body jolted from the agony it injected. Then right before her body could pause for a moment and amongst her muffled cries of pain. The cane struck again. With tears welling in her eyes and her mouth stuffed and her throat almost dry. It was dry from all her attempts, at tying to holler from the top of her lungs. Mistress continued the caning with a determined purpose. It was obvious to me that she was putting on yet another clinic. This time is was how an ass and thighs should be properly caned.

She was starting at the top of her ass and slowly moving down. There was less than an inch between the welt marks on her ass. It was only from the talent she possessed, that it was even possible for her to stripe her ass, with perfect horizontal lines. All the way down her thighs. This skill was needed because of the way her body was swaying and dangling from the chains. From the muffled screams of agony that were trying to fill the room. I might have thought Nicole's body had taken about all she could handle. But from watching her pussy continue to pour cum, I knew I was wrong. As Mistress paused for a moment, to feel her handy work, I couldn't help but notice the crotch of Mistress's red panties. I looked and I stared and I could hardly move my eyes away. Mistress's crotch was totally soaked, from her leaking pussy. She was so right when she said to me, that there was nothing sexier than watching a sex slut, cream her panties. If I hadn't known better I would have thought, she had pissed in them. But thankfully for me, I was watching what really set her cunt on fire. To soak those panties that wet. Caning an ass was so special to her and of course I understood that. Because caning an ass was so special to me. And at that very second I looked down to see that my red panties were also as soaked as they could be. I already had cum that was leaking through them, onto my thighs.

The caning and muffled screaming continued to proceed from Nicole's mouth. It didn't stop until Mistress had welted her ass to the bottom of her thighs. She was truly a perfectionist, when it came to delivering pain. Plus making it look sexy and hot and pleasing to her eyes and pleasurable to her recipient. Nicole's pussy was continuing to flow when Mistress decided that her caning would end. The welts were turning purple and some where almost blue. When Mistress knelt down and started licking her welts. There was definitely a wild animal loose, inside this sweet Dom Mistress beast, which was only to be admired. But also one that you hoped, that you could entreat. She licked and she licked at Nicole's gorgeous welts. Then she looked towards me and asked if I would like pop a nut. While I was humping this welted ass and thighs. The thought of getting a nut on all those raised welts was so exciting to me. I almost pissed myself. I yelled across the room, "Oh yes Mistress please, please!" as she walked toward me to release my bonds and me from the chair.

Mistress then walked back to Nicole and started adjusting the chains, which she was hanging from. She snapped her fingers and the chains, holding her hands above her head, slowly started to lower. She unhooked the chains from her wrists and brought her over to the whipping bench. Once she had Nicole bent over the bench and locked into place, her welted ass sticking up and out. She had her strapped to the bench with her body almost completely hanging over it. So that she was leaning over it from her tip toes.

This made it possible for my pussy and clit to grind away on her welted ass. Then I could glide all the way down her welted thighs and across her calves. Just like a child would do on a slide in a kid's playground. I also noticed that if I held on to each side of the whipping bench. I could hump and grind her ass and slide down her welted thighs and then pull myself back up again. Then I could start all over again. What a sexual magician Mistress was. I stood there planning out the way I was going to get my nut. Then I wondered how long it took Mistress to figure out all this stuff. As my mind was wondering in bliss, just looking and thinking about all that was before me. I heard Mistress's voice saying, "Stop lusting and day dreaming and take off your trashed red panties and mount this welted ass."

Before I got up on her ass, I asked my Mistress if she had a razor strap. "Oh you sadistic bitch, of course I do." Mistress wickedly told me. "You want some blisters on that welted ass, before you take that ride, don't you? You perverted sadistic Dom," Mistress asked with a sly grin. "Of course you are right my Queen Mistress and one more thing. Would you please remove her cock gag, so I can hear her screams?" I begged her please. Mistress spoke in that sultry voice saying, "That can be arranged and why don't you take your soaked panties and hand them to me. I will put them around her head, so she can sniff the essence of your ass and pussy?" Mistress said so sexily to me. "Oh what a brilliant idea; you are the perfect Dom, my Mistress," I praised her with my pussy burning in heat. She took Nicole's cock gag out and then she handed me a black leather razor strap, about six inches wide and two feet long, with a nice long wooden handle on it. Wow, I started literally shaking with excitement, just holding this menacing instrument in my hand. Knowing all the torture it would inflict on her ass and thighs. I first ran my hand around and felt all the welts up and down her ass and thighs. Feeling those raised welts made me tingle inside and through gasoline on the surging fire in the sadistic Dom in me. Making my pussy open its doors and ready to start flowing. While Mistress was kindly removing her cock gag and wrapping my red trashed panties around Nicole's face.

Then with my heart pounding with excitement and my breathing picking up pace, I raised my arm and with everything I had, delivered the first tortuous blow. The scream from Nicole was ear piercing. I watched closely to see the blisters form. Once I saw the first one forming, it made me so hot, that I could feel my pussy leaking down my thighs. Then like a wild woman I began to strap her ass and thighs, for all I was worth. I was so delirious from the lust, which was consuming me. I was oblivious to Nicole screaming, from the top of her lungs. I was having too much fun thrashing Nicole's welted ass, all the way down to the bottom of her thighs. Mistress seeing me work with the razor strap, giggled and said" now don't use her all up, you vicious Dom; I have not finished with her yet." It is a good thing she said something because I was getting carried away. From the hot boiling lust, that was continually stoking the sadistic bitch, inside of me. Plus it brought my mind back and conscious of Nicole, screaming in agony and begging and pleading me, to have mercy on her. Talk about stoking that sadistic bitch in me. That is the ticket right there. I just had to keep thrashing her more, focusing on her begging and her pleas. I yelled to her out loud above her screams, "Thank me slut for all this pleasure I am giving you. Suck on my trashed panties you bitch. Sniff them and treasure my scent. Thank me for creaming them just for you to enjoy slut. Find the where my asshole was and suck it cunt. Beg me to eat from my asshole whore. You know you love this you pussy pain slut!" I continued thrashing her as hard as I could, until my body was sweating from head to toe. From the extreme workout I just went through. My arm was so sore, when I finally let the strap drop to the floor.

1...7891011...22