All Comments on 'The Reckoning of River Rollins'

by markydaysaid

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Get an editor

This was 7 pages too long and you REALLY need the help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Masterpeace

One of the best stories. Keep up with good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good to see you get back to your roots!

Good to see you get fully back to your roots of wimpy male-sub/hot woman-dom genre.

This fucking loser still got off easy; he got to "fuck" (and I use the term loosely) hot women, and only one of his balls got popped, and they didn't murder him. He didn't get mouth-raped by Marcus or by his own father.

That aside, the derision and world-setting in this story was superb! Very good, graphic, detail, not just of the "action" scenes, but in-general. Good dialogue overall, though there could always be more derision of the wimpy River (towards the start, when you introduced Carmen, you stated that she could never really love him as a son because of his small penis; she could've said that out-loud to him at some point). Good character interaction, and not just in the "obvious" way either, but socially.

I did think that the brief sequence with River's third "would-be girlfriend" could've been drawn out longer, and, to be honest, I'm a bit disappointed that you didn't draw the story all the way to prom and have River humiliated publicly in some way in front of the whole school and have everyone (teachers, students, parents) laugh at him and make him feel worthless. The ending did seem a bit abrupt (though I did like the scene of the Cumber couple and Sabrina's bitchiness and getting off on it, not to mention Roxanne getting her "just desserts").

But, overall, as I said, an excellent work and very much in-style with what we've come to expect from you! Kudos and hope you make more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic

Your stories where you have the wimpy boy get humiliated and beat are your best and I hope you do more. You should do another one involving a little dick loser and his mom and sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great

I love your stories featuring the wimpy little dick male. They are your best. I would love to see one involving a slutty milf.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarkydaysaid@markydaysaid
Hello, I call myself markydaysaid, which is supposed to be a play on Marquis de Sade, who I have no real connection to other than we are both interested in perverted things and seem to be mostly disliked by our peers. I mostly like to draw, you can find my illustrations on ...