The Reckoning of River Rollins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marco!"

"Polo!"

"Got ya!" Sabrina yelled, her hands firmly swopping up and grabbing Chloe's waist as she leaned against the tiled edge of the pool. Chloe gasped as her big eyes rolled up into her skull and a retarded smile melted onto her face. River could see just enough through the water to know that Sabrina had grabbed Chloe's inner-thigh, and was no doubt massaging it.

Chloe moaned and whimpered, biting her lip as her sense returned from the near-orgasmic shock. "You got me . . . you got me. I don't think I want to play this game anymore."

"Alright," Sabrina said with a barely suppressed evil giggle. "Let's have a chicken-fight."

#####

Chloe had no idea what a chicken-fight was, so Sabrina had to explain it. "I'll sit on Marcus's shoulders, you sit on River's shoulders, and as they walk through the pool you and I will try to pull each other's tops off."

Chloe squeaked and covered her breasts with both arms, terrified by the idea. "But . . . but-"

"It's just a game, honey-suckle," Sabrina said, licking her smug lips. "We're all friends here."

"But I'm wearing a one piece."

Sabrina snickered. "Cutie, I've been chicken-fight champ three spring-breaks in a row. I could strip a bodice off as easily as nipple-pasties. Now mount your steed."

#####

Sabrina cut an intimidating figure atop Marcus's broad shoulders, her firm white breasts hovering over his head like two hypnotic moons, and her arms slithering like greedy snakes. Marcus moved through the water with such power that he left a wake, and standing in the shallow end left the water just at the level of his crotch, so that the base his thick sex-muscle was peeking above the water.

River on the other hand could barely support Chloe's ninety pound body, and he was taking every ounce of strength that he had just to stay above the water. Chloe was nervous not only about losing her top, but also about having to grab for Sabrina's. Ripping her tiny little bikini off seemed terribly mean. Worse, the sensation of her special-spot rubbing against the back of River's head was making her body rather hot and bothered. As he rocked back and forth trying to support her she became more and more focused on the building pressure between her legs, and she started to hump the back of his head with desperately little gyrations of her juicy butt.

Sabrina saw her opening and went for it.

"Let's seen those little titties, bitch." Sabrina's hand snapped out and clasped the front of Chloe's one-piece. Instead of pulling down though she pulled apart, and after a long moment of straining the elastic material of Chloe's swimsuit simply burst open, popping like a balloon and then slowly ripping down her stomach all the way to the puffy hill of her pussy. Chloe's little breasts were so small and firm that they barely moved, but her pink nipples sprang up for attention, each more swollen and sensitive than Chloe had ever felt before.

Chloe nearly cried from shame as she struggled to cover herself, but Sabrina kept the shredded remains of her swimsuit spread wide open. Chloe dove forward, pushing River under the water and causing Sabrina to topple off of Marcus's shoulders. Chloe's naked breasts slapped down onto Marcus's brick-wall of chest like an egg smacking into a hot iron skillet, a sudden rush of electric tingles shocking her body from the amazing skin-on-skin contact. Marcus's body simply vibrated with a sort of vitality that was physically electric and Chloe found herself looking up into his face with wide, awestruck eyes. He was holding her, his massive hands cupping her peach-shaped ass, and she melted against him like butter. Chloe's eager little humps became more rhythmic and forceful, and within seconds she was enthusiastically slapping her wet pussy against his rock-hard abs, grinding her erect pearl against his muscular crevices.

When Sabrina came up from the water she was a little pissed off. She didn't like being dunked by Chloe, but when she saw the little girl pathetically grinding herself against Marcus's chest Sabrina giggled. She slithered under the water and came up from between Marcus's legs. With one hand she kept River under the water (she didn't need that little faggot interrupting) and with her other hand she tapped a finger against Chloe's tight little anus, pushing forward just enough for her fingertip to penetrate.

"Something . . . something's happening!" Chloe whined, almost crying with confused, overwhelming sensations. Her body froze up and she let out a loud gasp. She thought that she was peeing against Marcus's stomach, but it was something other than pee that came out. Whatever it was tickled and tingled her body like nothing she had ever felt before, and a warm, electric current crept up her spine and into her brain. Her mouth salivated and she pressed her face into Marcus's neck, breathing in his thick, inebriating musk. Her nipples sizzled against his pectorals, each about as sensitive as the erupting pearl between her legs.

River was about to drown, so Sabrina let him back up. As his head splashed above the water and he gasped for air Marcus let go of Chloe. The sleepy little girl splashed into the water and was rudely shocked out of her post-orgasmic spell.

"What the hell!" River said, coughing up chlorine. "Were you holding me under?"

Sabrina shrugged with a coy smile. "Sorry. Accident." She turned to Chloe who was holding both of her arms over her naked chest. "So cupcake, wanna hop into the hot-tub?"

Chloe looked up at Sabrina with sleepy, sheepish eyes, and then she looked at Marcus, her gaze trailing down his glistening chest to the dark anaconda floating in the pool. She did not look at River.

"Yeah," she said. "Sure."

####

River couldn't take his eyes off of Chloe as she stood by the hot-tub and peeled off the shredded remains of her tight one-piece, slipping it down to her ankles and then pulling it off. She tossed it across a lawn-chair and then stood there totally naked, her peachy young skin taught from the cold of the pool. She was beautiful, like a perfect little cherub with a bubble-butt and an almost hairless pussy. Her demeanor was noticeably different now. Although she still seemed demur and didn't display herself like most girls stripping naked would, there was a soft, delicate sexuality in her movements, a confidence that River had never seen before. Chloe gasped softly as she descended into the bubbling waters of the hot-tub, sighing loudly as the hot water embraced her naked form.

"Fuck yeah, let's get naked," Sabrina laughed, losing her tiny top and flossy thong with two expert swoops of her hands. She tossed her little green thong into the air and by chance it landed on River's head. He quickly tossed it aside, blushing madly that his sister's pussy-patch had been on his face.

Sabrina slipped into the water and wrapped her arms around Chloe's body, pressing her buxom chest into the little girl's back, even tickling her a little. Chloe smiled and giggled, and although she looked shy she didn't move away. Her body even pushed back a little, the curve of her ass nudging nicely against Sabrina's thighs.

"You are such an adorable little cutie, Chloe," Sabrina said, hugging the younger girl tightly. "I bet everyone just wants to gobble you up." To emphasize her point Sabrina playfully bit Chloe on her neck.

Chloe giggled and tried to wiggle free, but only slightly. "Thanks, I-"

Chloe twisted her neck back to say something, but her lips came within inches of Sabrina's lips, and there was a tense moment of suspenseful silence. A look of heavy arousal passed between the two girls, Chloe wide-eyed and short of breathe, Sabrina dominant and seductive. Sabrina leaned in and kissed Chloe, their pinks lips grazing gently and smacking against one another. It wasn't a very deep kiss, and their tongues only touched for the briefest of moments, but the sexual pressure building between them was reaching a boiling point.

When the kiss ended Chloe blushed and came back to her senses. She meekly pushed herself away from Sabrina and drifted to the other end of the hot-tub, once again covering her small breasts with her arms, looking away so as to not make any eye-contact. Sabrina looked disappointed but also a little smug. She leaned back against the edge of the hot-tub with her arms back and her chest thrusting outward, displaying dominance.

River crept into the hot-tub with his shorts still on and sat close to Chloe, although they didn't embrace in the same way Sabrina and she had. Marcus had been gone for a while, but he came marching back with his big cock slapping against his legs. He was holding a lighter and a massive blunt, taking large puffs of weed as he came back to the tub.

"Anyone want a hit?" Marcus asked.

Sabrina raised her hand and took the blunt, letting Marcus light it up for her as she took a long, deep drag on the rancid weed, filling her lungs with smoke. She turned then and exhaled, blowing a big puff in Chloe's direction. Chloe coughed sweetly, her pink virgin lungs having never inhaled anything so pungent before.

"I'm bored," Sabrina said, looking directly at Chloe although she was talking to Marcus. "Let's go play by ourselves. I need to wash all this chlorine off."

Sabrina rose up out of the hot-tub, waves of steamy water cascading down her sexual shape, and she stepped out so close to Chloe that her hairless vagina nearly slapped the little girl in the face, just another less-than-subtle display of dominance. She grabbed Marcus by his dick and led him back into the house, heading for the large bathroom on the first floor.

Chloe was breathing so heavily it seemed she might feint. She was grasping her left breast tightly, feeling the frightening pace at which her heart was fluttering, and although River couldn't see through the bubbling waters, Chloe was clumsily prodding her swollen pussy.

"Chloe, are you okay," River asked. "I'm sorry if Sabrina was picking on you. She can be kind of a bitch, especially when boys are around and-"

"Where's your sister's room?" Chloe interrupted, sounding very anxious.

"Um . . . second floor, next to mine. Why?"

Chloe splashed out of the water and crawled out of the hot-tub so quickly she almost tripped. Her vagina was so engorged that it actually made her walk funny, her legs splayed out with a wide stance as if she had just been riding a horse. Naked and dripping wet, Chloe darted back into the house, her cute butt wiggling with every step.

River didn't understand what was happening, but he was worried that Chloe was about to do something she was going to later regret. River hopped out of the tub and followed her.

#####

River followed Chloe up the stairs and into Sabrina's room.

"Chloe, hold on. We're gonna get caught," River whined, but he could hear the shower downstairs blasting at full pressure, and over it he could occasionally make out the sounds of Sabrina moaning and yelping erotically, no doubt getting her tight white cunt stretched out by Marcus.

"Wow," Chloe gasped. "Your sister's room is so cool."

'Cool' isn't the word River would have used. 'Messy,' maybe. 'Cluttered.' 'Smelly.' Sabrina's room looked like a bomb had gone off in a lingerie store. Panties and bras of every color and size were scattered about, some of them still crusty with protein from the last time Marcus or one of Sabrina's other regulars visited her. The nightstand next to her bed was crowded with lotions, half-empty vodka bottles, and some obviously well-used dildos. Her walls were plastered with posters of ripped studs wearing next-to-nothing or actually nothing, one directly above her bed featuring an African-American model with a very large, erect cock. Chloe spun around in the middle of the room with a dazed look on her happy face, her chest beating like a drum. She picked up one of Sabrina's tiny panties, a lacey little thong of transparent black mesh, and to River's horror Chloe actually brought it up to her nose and sniffed it.

"I wish I owned something like this," she said, swaying a little. "All of my panties are just so . . . childish. Your sister is so cool and mature and so . . . mmm . . . sexy. She must get all kinds of boys like Marcus."

She did. River was starting to really worry that they'd get caught, and worse, that he simply didn't understand what was happening with Chloe. His sweet, innocent girlfriend had never acted like this before. She was the kind of girl who closed her eyes when there was nudity in a film, or referred to her genitals as her 'kitty' in a hushed voice. River could hear the shower being turned off downstairs, and of two sets of naked feet marching up the stairs.

"Chloe we gotta get out of here," River whined. "If she catches me in here she's going to beat the shit out of me." River had good reason to be concerned. Sabrina had swept the floor with him before, once literally.

River grabbed Chloe by her wrist and tried to pull her back out the door, but it was too late, Sabrina and Marcus were too close. He could practically hear Marcus's cock slapping against his thighs as he approached. River froze up with such fear that his tiny testicles almost withdrew into his body, and he stood there like a deer in the headlights of a semi-truck hauling ass. Chloe reacted though, instead taking River by the wrist and pulling him into the closet, shutting the folding doors at just the last second, as Sabrina's perky breasts breached the room.

The closet was cluttered with all kinds of things a slutty young woman would own. Clothes, lingerie, boots, magazines, and a few 'accessories' that spoke of some very kinky nights, and all of it fell around the young couples' bodies as they cowered in the dark. The closet door was shuttered by parallel strips of wood, so River and Chloe could easily see what was going on in the room without giving themselves away. Chloe's naked chest pressed against River's arm, her soft nipples barely grazing him, and the poor little boy quietly whimpered as his erect penis nearly ejaculated.

They could see Sabrina strutting around the room, her firm buttocks swaying with arousal. Her pussy was so swollen and wet it looked like she was squeezing a sliced peach between her legs.

"Fuck . . .," she gasped, running her hands over her breasts. "I need it again. You can go again, right?"

SLAP!

Marcus's big black paw smacked Sabrina on her ass so hard she nearly lost her footing, her body freezing up with shock and stimulation from her erogenous globe.

"Of course I can go again, bitch. You do you think you're fucking with? I'm surprised you can go again though. I fucked you pretty hard in that shower."

Sabrina rubbed her ass as she smiled with horny retardation. "Yeah, I thought you were going to fuck me through the glass. I want it again. Just as hard, just as fast. C'mon baby, my body is hurting for it." Sabrina crawled like a lanky lioness onto the bed, positioning herself on all fours and offering up her spread cock-cushion up to him in tribute. She wiggled impatiently, taunting him with her wet, swollen cunt. "C'mon, baby, please. I know you want more of my tight, white, cherry-pie."

Marcus snorted. He raised his hand again and slapped it across her ass.

SMACK!

"Ouch! Fuck!" Sabrina whined, shivering from the enjoyable pain quacking through her. "Stop . . . stop teasing me."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Fuck!" Sabrina cried, slowly being pushed to the verge of an orgasm from just the spanking, her pussy gushing like a melon slice being squeezed. "Goddamnit . . . harder!

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK

River felt Chloe's naked body press up against him. Her skin was hot and she was breathing loudly, loudly enough that he worried she'd give them away, but that was unlikely over the loud mewling of Sabrina who was tearfully approaching orgasm. River thought he should put his arm around Chloe to comfort her. Surely a sweet, innocent girl like her was having trouble understanding the violent, perverse sexual display occurring in front of her, but River realized that Chloe wasn't pressing up against him for comfort, she was doing it to get a better angle.

Chloe was wide-eyed and awestruck, enrapt in Sabrina's plight with total facilitation. Chloe was wiggling constantly, her own hips shivering with ever brutal spank Marcus delivered to Sabrina's jiggling buttocks. Chloe was grinding her pussy against the carpet, unfamiliar with the intense gratification of that the friction brought to her inner-thigh.

"Chloe, are you-?"

"Move over," Chloe whispered, pushing her naked chest against River's, clumsily stumbling on top of him to get a better view of Marcus's muscular back and naked ass. She gasped and bit her lip when she saw his cock again, his brutal nine inches of thick flesh slowly growing stiffer and thicker. Every time he spanked Sabrina his cock bounced, bobbing up and down like a tree-branch in a windstorm, and with every blow it grew a little thicker. As Chloe watched this she started to slide back and forth, unconsciously grinding her body against River in tempo with Marcus's punishment, imagining that it was her on the bed, and that it was her supple posterior being smacked around. Chloe had never been spanked before, she had never done anything to deserve it, but right now she was wishing that she had. For the first time in her life Chloe wanted to be a naughty girl.

River was so horny he was nearly going out of his mind. Chloe's hot little cherry was grinding against his soft stomach, hitting the rim of his swimsuit, leaving an increasingly slick streak of fluid. Chloe was starting to whimper louder now, little tears like diamonds sparking in her blue eyes, and River was too shocked to quite her down.

"You want this fat nigga dick," Marcus said, running his hands over Sabrina's pink cheeks.

Sabrina was crying and biting down on her pillow, but she answered with a pathetic whimpering that sounding like a 'yes.'

"You want this thick cock to split your scrawny ass in half?" Marcus asked, slapping his erect pole against her swollen pussy. He was hitting her sensitive, puffy lips with his rock-hard head, teasing her roughly.

Sabrina inhaled deeply as she fought back tears. "Yes!" she nearly screamed. "Fuck yes!"

"You fucking live for this shit," he teased her, sounding a little angry with her. "You get off being such a sexy bitch, toying with all them white boys you date, even though every weekend it's me or one of my homies tearing your pussy apart."

"Oh god," she moaned, clawing at the sheets of her bed, trying to rub her cunt against his thick shaft. "Yes! I love it! I love being such a twisted, heartless bitch. It gets my pussy wet, It makes me wanna fuck. I love it. I love getting fucked by a big, fat cock while some pussy is out there writing a song about me or buying me flowers. So stop teasing me please and just FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME!"

"Fine," Marcus growled. "Here you go, freak!"

He grabbed her hips and unceremoniously slammed forward, sending ten solid inches of cock balls-deep into the quivering little cheerleader. Sabrina reared back and screamed at the ceiling, her big emerald eyes exploding with tears. Marcus quickly wound his hand into her pony-tail and pulled, keeping a tight hold on her as he slammed his hips back and forth, sawing into her pink flesh with demoralizing force. He stood at the edge of the bed gyrating his body with little effort, seemingly relaxed and confident in his rythm, but for Sabrina this was a test she was barely physically fit to pass. Her body forward and backward, her whole body sliding six inches in either direction as her bubble-butt smacked against his iron waist, her breasts rolling all over her chest independent of one another. She gritted her teeth as her eyes rolled back, and she started to grunt with animalistic fury.