The Reckoning of River Rollins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking slut," Marcus grunted angrily. "I'm breaking you in half this time." He easily picked her up and flipped her over, dropping her on the bed so that the lower half of her body hung off the edge. He mounted her again, this time in the missionary position, thrusting deep and bouncing her against the bed with such force that the mattress nearly jumped out of frame. Sabrina's stubborn grunts started to deteriorate into panicked yelps as she was pushed deeper and deeper into lust while Marcus stayed in ctontro. She looked up at him with reverence as she melted into a climax, and with a single hand he squeezed her neck, chocking her slightly to enhance the reality of her powerlessness beneath him, the powerlessness that aroused her so much.

"River," Chloe whispered, her hot breath washing over his face, the scent of her cherry flavored bubblegum filling his senses. "Is that . . . is that was sex is like?"

River honestly couldn't say. The few times he had sex had all been disappointments, usually ending in humiliation. This was sex for certain kinds of people sure, people like Sabrina and Marcus, each champions of their sexuality, hardly small amateurs like River with his four inch penis.

Chloe fell back onto her bottom and spread her legs, curiously prodding her inflamed vaginal lips with her finger. She put two fingers on other side of the tight hole and tried to spread it open, but the sensation was too much for her and pulled her hand away, shuddering a little and sighing in relief. She looked back through the door and watch with hypnotized fascination at the way Marcus's titanic hips were drilling Sabrina into the mattress, like a machine made of hard, glistening, dark muscle. As she watched she stroked her mound, petting it softly, and slowly gaining seed.

She shyly looked over to River, and her little hand began to clumsily tug at the waistband of his trucks, meeking trying to pull them off. River was too shocked for a moment to react, having never imagined he'd get to second base with Chloe while hiding in his sister's closet, but when the prospect of some very real sex with the cutest virgin in school became apparent he quickly shrugged out of his shorts. It was dark and cramped, and so Chloe couldn't see his penis at first, but her little hand quickly found it and clamped down.

River let out a little gasp. "Oh, Chloe," instantly loosing himself to the butterflies in his stomach and the eager tadpoles in his balls.

River was already having the most fulfilling sexual experience of his life just feeling Chloe touch him, but Chloe . . . well . . . she was more than a little disappointed.

"But . . . what . . . why is it . . .?" Chloe couldn't quite find a polite way of asking 'why is your dick so fucking small?' so she just quietly stuttered and stroked the infant penis with disbelief, hoping that at any moment it would spring up into a towering column of masculine dominance; a big, thick cock like Marcus's. Her stroking only got River hotter and hotter, and his smooth chest began to rise and fall with deep breathes. Chloe looked back out the door and saw that Sabrina was on her knees now, kneeling before Marcus and sucking on his massive dick with a level of zest that almost frightened Chloe. Marcus's fat log was so wide around that Sabrina's slender throat bulged every time she lunged forward, and the sound of her own spit being pumped down the back of her throat made a disgusting squishing sound, but she wasn't stopping. Sabrina's green eyes were looking up at her master with complete devotion and a clear since of insecurity, an instinctual need to prove herself. She was going deep, plunging six inches in and out in each direction, but her chin never quite made it to his heavy hanging man-apples.

Chloe leaned in and whispered into River's ear. "If I suck on it . . . will it get bigger?"

River's heart almost exploded. "Yes! Yes please . . . oh, Chloe."

Chloe bit her lip and leaned down, timidly pulling her hair back so it wouldn't get in her eyes. Chloe had no idea what she was doing so she kept looking back to Sabrina for reference, noting the way she held Marcus's powerful pussy-plug with both hands, using the grip to pull her mouth back and forth faster and harder. Chloe couldn't do the same with River, his penis was so small she barely needed one hand to cover it completely. She pinched the base with two fingers, and the soft flesh plied down like a sponge. She puckered her puffy lips and kissed his little acorn head, licking the tiny penny-slot on top with the tip of her tongue.

River moaned and rolled back, hitting in his on the wall, but over the racket of Sabrina gagging on Marcus's dick it wasn't loud enough to attract attention. Chloe found that she didn't mind the taste so much, so she sucked him in and started to roll his little nub around her mouth like it was a piece of candy. She didn't move at all, but when she remembered that Sabrina had been actually bobbing her head, rocking her whole body back and forth for momentum, Chloe though she should as well. Maybe if she sucked it right River would get a little bigger.

As Chloe slowly rocked her little body back and forth she had to be careful not to go back too far so his penis wouldn't pop out, and the sight of her naked rump wiggling in the air as she serviced him drove him insane. He looked down at her round angelic face rolling over his crotch, her chubby cheeks bulging with his erection, and he was quickly pushed to the edge.

"Chloe . . . I'm going to cum . . . I'm cumming, okay?"

Chloe knew enough to about sex to know that 'cumming' was the part when the man's baby-making-stuff came out, and her eyes went wide. She did not want River to squirt his semen into her mouth. Was that unhealthy? Was it dangerous? Would she get sick? She tried to pull off but River's hands suddenly clamped down on the sides of her heard. She squealed a little louder than she should have as her legs floundered behind her in a swimming motion, her firm breasts rubbing against the floor. She briefly considered biting down when the first gush of warm, syrupy boy-milk filled her mouth, and although a couple little squirts followed there really wasn't that much.

"K-k-Chloe . . . fuck . . . oh," River bit in tongue to stop from screaming in joy, his little muscles twitching with catharsis. He kept his hands latched on tight, keeping Chloe's mouth filled without enough room to spit out the shot-full of cum resting on her tongue. With no other recourse Chloe rolled the cum over her tongue, gathering it up into the back of her mouth, and with a little chug she swallowed all of it. River finally let her go and she came up wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. She wasn't as angry as she though she should be, considering she had just swallowed a small serving of baby-batter, but that actually wasn't the part that upset her. The cum had tasted . . . good. Salty, warm, wet. She just wished that it had been a little thicker and that there had been more of it. Chloe was disappointed to see that River's penis had actually gotten smaller, shriveling up to an underwhelming two inches.

Chloe poked at it with her finger. "Is that it?"

"Is what it?" Sabrina asked.

Chloe gasped and covered her breasts as the folding doors to the closet flew open, blinding River with the light of Sabrina's room. He blinked and looked up to see his naked sister standing over them with the most wicked smile on her face, almost snarling. Her chin was dripping with spit from the blowjob she had been giving Marcus but there was no cum. Marcus was sitting on the bed stroking his completely erect mammoth-trunk of a cock. He hadn't climaxed yet.

"What the fuck are you little losers doing?" Sabrina asked. "Were you spying on Marcus and me fucking? Holy shit, you were! You little freaks." Sabrina laughed.

"Sabrina no . . . I . . . I mean," Chloe tried rolling into a ball. She grabbed for clothes to cover her nudity, but all she ended up doing was rubbing Sabrina's dirty underwear over her chest. "We weren't. It was an accident. I just came up here to . . . um . . . and River . . ."

Sabrina sighed and leaned down, grabbing Chloe by the ear and twisting it slightly as she pulled the younger girl to her feet. Chloe whined but did not resist. Sabrina tugged and Chloe's naked chest slapped against hers, Chloe's firm but small breasts were easily beaten out by the cheer-captain's burgeoning c-cups. Chloe was wide-eyed as Sabrina cupped her and pulled her face up, their puffy lips nearly touching.

"Chloe," Sabrina whispered with a sickeningly sweat voice. "You don't have to be embarrassed. If you're curious about sex . . . I'll teach you."

Chloe's face turned such a bright shade of pink she could have led Santa's sleigh for Christmas. "Sabrina, I-"

Sabrina leaned in and kissed her, moaning softly as if tasting something delicious. Chloe froze up at first, instantly popping up onto her tippy-toes, but then she slowly melted into Sabrina's arms. River watched as his sister's hands roamed over his girlfriend's body, eventually finding her bubble-buttocks and squeezing firmly. Sabrina's nails dug into the perfectly smooth flesh, casing Chloe to whine a little, but she did not break from the kiss.

Eventually Sabrina pulled back, but a small strand of saliva still connected their moistened lips. Chloe's big blue eyes stared into Sabrina's narrow green ones as if they contained the entire world.

"But you on the other hand," she turned down to River, who was still lying naked in her closet, his little penis dripping after-cum onto one of her bras. "Spying on your own sister? What kind of fucked up little sicko are you?" Sabrina asked the question with a snide smirk, perfectly aware of what a hypocritical bitch she was being. She loved teasing her little step-brother, always wearing little more than thongs and tiny tank-tops around the house, and she always made sure to scream her loudest when some stud was plowing her, just so he'd have something to jerk off to in his little boy-cave.

"I wasn't spying!" River whined. "We were just-"

Sabrina stomped her foot right onto River's balls, causing him to yelp in pain and roll up into a ball. Chloe was shaken from her horny spell and gasped, suddenly very shy again.

"I'm sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry," Chloe jittered, looking down at River rolling in pain on the floor. "We'll leave."

Chloe darted for the door so quickly she didn't see the wall of ebony muscle blocking her escape. She ran right into Marcus' chest and bounced off like a rubber ball, falling to her butt. She looked up and gasped to see Marcus's one-eyed anaconda staring her right in the face, its cum-slit being three times as deep and long as River's was, the bulbous mushroom head a billion times larger than her boyfriend's tiny acorn. Marcus's cock had a personality, almost a mind of its own, and to Chloe it looked angry.

"Hold on a second, little bitch," Marcus growled. "Sabrina might be freaky enough to enjoy being watch, 'cus she's a fucking slut, but I ain't no show for your amusement."

"I'm . . . I'm sorry," Chloe whimpered, her legs shivering as if she were freezing, but it was a very warm spring day. "I'm really sorry that I-"

SLAP!

Marcus ran his thumb over the length of his erect cum-cannon, flicking it right down onto Chloe's face. Although his effort had been minimal, the heavy weight of his penis smacked Chloe in her cheek with the force of a baseball bat, and she was knocked all the way to the ground. Her blue eyes rolled in her skull like two giant marbles, dazed from the brutal cock-slap.

"Hey!" River yelled, his voice breaking only slightly. "Leave her alone you ass-"

THUD!

River had been trying to crawl to his feet, rolling over onto his stomach fist, but Sabrina's foot caught him again and slammed down on his testicles, this time pinning him to the floor. Her expert toes curled around one of his little grapes, wedging it in tight so as she flexed her big toe it felt to River like his ball was going to pop. He simply stayed lying on the floor whimpering softly in pain, frothing slightly at the mouth. Sabrina's had came down and grabbed his messy brown hair, pulling him back so that his body arched upward uncomfortably. He thought about struggling but there was no point. Not only did she have one of his balls as hostage, Sabrina was infinitely stronger than him. Her slender, gazelle-like body masked what a powerful athlete she was, but when she flexed and her skin was wet an almost labyrinthine pattern of muscles would appear in her core. Her whole body was a solid swoop of muscle with a perky butt and two nice juicy tits.

Sabrina hissed into her brother's ear. "Shut the fuck up and watch." She knew what was coming.

Marcus plucked Chloe up like a baby and held her to his chest, her legs instinctively wrapping around his wide frame and her arms around her neck. Her upper lip was starting to swell from where his cock had slapped her, but her pain was forgotten as her pussy melted against the hot cast-iron surface of his abs.

Marcus sat down on the bed and easily repositioned Chloe so that she was bending over his knee, her perky butt sticking straight up and her breasts resting against the bulging muscles of his leg. She blinked and looked around with a confused expression, unsure of what the dark giant was going to do with her, but certain that he could do anything he wanted. He handled her like she was just a newborn kitten, totally unable to defend herself.

"What . . . what are you going to do?" River grunted, groaning in pain as Sabrina flexed her toes and squeezed his testicle.

"This little bitch had been naughty," Marcus said. "Naughty girls need to be punished.

He raised his hand in the air and held it there just long enough for Chloe to look back and see it. That moment lasted a eon, and it ended with a bang.

SMACK!

Marcus' heavy palm slapped across Chloe's bouncy bottom, causing it to jiggle slightly as the impact rocked her body over his knee. She inhaled deeply from the shock but was unable to scream before the next blows fell.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Marcus was not being playful. He was really spanking her, his open palm striking her hard enough to leave bright red handprints. If he had been striking any harder he would have broken through skin.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Finally Chloe found the lung space to scream. "Oh . . . ouch . . . owie . . . ouch! Ouch! OUCH! AAAA!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"OUCH! Stop!"

SMACK! SMACK!

"Please, God, Stop!"

SMACK!

"Why should I stop?" Marcus asked. "Have you learned your lesson yet?"

SMACK!

"Yes!" Chloe cried, tears rolling down her cheeks. "Yes! I'm sorry! I'm sorry-y-y-y-! I'll never peep again!"

Something about what she said seemed to make Marcus angry. He rose up his hand for a big one, and brought it down directly across both cheeks, this time hitting her so hard she nearly bounced out of his lap.

SMACK!!

Chloe arched back and stared at the ceiling for a while, to stunned to breathe, but then she inhaled sharply and screamed. "FFFFFUUUUUCCKKK!!"

That was the first time River had ever heard Chloe use a bad word.

"Stupid bitch," Marcus said. "How fucking dumb are you? That's not the lesson you need to learn."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"What?" Chloe cried. "What is it? What lesson? What do you want me to say!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"I want you to admit that you're a little slut," Marcus said.

SMACK! SMACK!

"I want you to admit that you are a horny, desperate, filthy, stupid, cocksucking slut who will do anything to get fucked."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"I want you to admit that all you think about is cock, that all you dream about is cock, and that all you want to do with your life is get stuffed by as much cock as possible. Everyone is sick of your bullshit 'good girl' routine. Admit you're a slut."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"I . . . . I . . . ," Chloe was nearly hysterical, wiggling frantically to get away. " . . . I'm not."

"Stop lying bitch!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"I'm not!" Chloe screamed. "I'm not! I'm not! I'm not! I'm not! I'm a virgin! A VIRGIN!"

Marcus hand stopped midair. He held it aloft like the hammer of an angry god, and then slowly lowered it until he was gently cupping the stinging globes of the young girl's ass.

"Bullshit," Marcus whispered. "There ain't no virgins at our school. Fuck. There ain't no cherry that makes it past the seventh grade in this town. Right Sabrina? When did you get popped?"

"A lot younger than I care to admit," she answered, although the smug tone in her voice said that she was plenty proud of her experience.

Marcus nodded. "Even stuck-up little cunts like you play around with your faggot boyfriends. What were you doing with him in the closet right now?"

Chloe was choking back her own spit as she cried. "I . . . we . . . I wanted to watch you two having sex," she finally admitted. "River and I . . . we've never more than kissed. I . . . put his . . . his thing in my mouth . . . but . . . I'm sorry."

Marcus plucked Chloe off his knee and repositioned her, leaning her little body against his broad chest, spreading her legs wide open with her hands. Her vagina was swollen and red, having been struck a couple times from Marcus's spanking. Chloe was literally leaking; a clear trickle of sexual fluid dripping down her inner-thigh and onto Marcus's turgid penis.

Marcus whispered into Chloe's ear "If you're lying to me you're going to regret it." He then turned to Sabrina. "Check this bitch out."

Sabrina flexed her foot hard, squeezing River's ball to within an inch of popping, and then she stepped off, pushing him aside, certain that he was too demoralized to be a threat. She kneeled in front of Marcus's spread legs and lowered her face to Chloe's wet virgin pie.

Sabrina giggled and winked up at Chloe. "Try not to squirm too much, okay sweetie?"

Sabrina then leaned in and stuck out her tongue, slithering it right into the tight, swollen folds of Chloe's little vagina.

"Sabrina, wait I . . . OH GOD!" Chloe yelled, starting to squirm energetically despite Sabrina telling her not to. Marcus held her fast though, his huge mitts nearly encircling her entire waist, holding her in place as Sabrina used her tongue to explore Chloe's pink, fluffy depths.

Sabrina moaned in satisfaction, twisting her head back and forth so that the rough surface of her tongue glided over Chloe's erect clit, and her strong mouth was able to sucker down onto the little girl's entire mound, orally massaging it with subtle but devastating effect. Chloe's big blue eyes rolled so far back they went almost completly white, and she came to within an inch of an explosive orgasm.

"Bitch," Marcus growled. "Stop wasting time and tell me if this bitch is a virgin or not!"

Sabrina slurped off of Chloe's cunt with a loud smacking of her lips, running her tongue over as much of her soaked chin as she could. "Oh yeah, the cherry is ripe. Chloe's gotta have the tightest pussy I've ever felt. My tongue could barely fit. And she's tasty too. Almost like raspberries-and-cream."

The smile on Marcus's face was that of a fox who just found his way into the hen house. He grabbed Chloe's face by her cheeks and squeezed them so that her lips puckered, and he turned her face up, forcing her to look him in the eyes.

"I think we just found a way for you to apologize," he said to her.

Chloe made a wet little mumble that sounded like "How?"

"You're going to give me your cherry."

#####

River had never felt so weak and helpless (and yet horrifyingly aroused) as he did right now. He was on his knees, his hands tied behind his back with one of his sister's panties binding his wrists, forced to watch as his adorable girlfriend, who was also on her knees, attempted and failed to suck the most massive cock either of them had ever seen.