All Comments on 'The Red Coven'

by Audrey07

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CochettaHDCochettaHDover 6 years ago
I liked the story

It was very interesting.

SilentmoonSilentmoonabout 6 years ago

The idea behind this submission is great, but pooly excecuted. It happens all way too fast. Our protagonist gets involved in a lesbian orgy and we don't get to read her thoughts and sensations at every moment?

That's the turn off. This very story, told again paying attention to details can easily become one of the best on literotica.

Audrey07Audrey07about 6 years agoAuthor
@Silentmoon

Hey, remember when I asked you to critique my work? You seem to be mistaken about my need for your approval. It's like this: I get bored sometimes with the very dry, dull stuff I have to write for my regular job, so sometimes I bang out a dirty story as a sort of antidote to that. I post some of them here. You can read them or not read them. I don't really care. No one is paying me to do this and I'm not looking for your or anyone else's approval, criticism or editing.

OpenHeraOpenHeraalmost 5 years ago
Love it

Very hot story. Detailed. Love paganism

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It was Christopher reeve that played Superman. Not George.

You need to take a beat with you timing of story telling. You are coming before you are getting exciting. Nic idea though.

kbone1kbone16 months ago

FYI - Fraternity is a GUY thing and a Sorority is a GIRL thing SORORITY a society or club of women or girls, especially in a college.

kbone1kbone16 months ago

This is an erotic story! Thx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous