The Red Coven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Audrey07
Audrey07
183 Followers

Ellie had other plans. She slid her body up and positioned herself with one knee over each shoulder, effectively pinning my arms out to the side, and lowering her wet cunt to my mouth. I could feel the heat before she made contact and I could smell the floral scent of her perfume mixing with the strong, acrid scent of her wetness. I reached up with my tongue and ran it from the bottom of her lips to her clit and back down. On the second pass, I slipped my tongue between her lips and allowed her wetness to coat my tongue. I nuzzled her clit with the tip of my nose as I set about seeing how deep I could explore her. I swirled my tongue around inside her for a few moments before releasing her pussy and taking her clit between my lips. I gave it a gentle bite and then began to suck on it. I sucked hard, just as I had sucked hard on Karen's nipple. I flicked it with the tip of my tongue and pulled my head side to side. It didn't take long. She cried out and her legs went stiff, trapping my head in place hard while she quivered uncontrollably.

When she was done orgasming, she rolled off of me. I reached out for her in the darkness, but a strange pair of hands took hold of me and rolled me over onto my tummy. My hips were pulled up until I was up on all fours. A hot, wet mouth covered my pussy from behind and a pair of hands reached around me and began to stroke and knead my breasts. Fingers found my nipples and they were pinched and rolled. A wet finger slid between the cheeks of my butt and started tracing little circles around my anus. I came before it even entered me. I remember moaning and trembling and then collapsing in a sweaty heap on the floor. I took a few moments to recover before rejoining the writhing tangle of sex.

It seemed like hours. In the darkness, mouths, fingers, breasts, pussies and asses were shared and enjoyed. In the end, we began to leave, silently, one by one. I was sitting off to the side, trying to catch my breath after my third orgasm when I saw Deirdre extricate herself from a blonde woman. I watched as she hunted around in the darkness for her tunic, found it, folded it and walked back to the store room to put it away. I grabbed a tunic at random from the pile of them nearby and ran after her. She was, after all, my only ride home.

We didn't speak at all on the trip back to our apartment. At one point, I rested my head against the car window and dozed off. I woke up when the car stopped and I opened my eyes to the harsh lights of the parking garage. I followed Deirdre up to our apartment and, as I stood there waiting while she fumbled at the door with her keys, she said, without turning to look at me, "So, nothing good ever happens on a Tuesday, huh?"

*

End of Part I.

Audrey07
Audrey07
183 Followers
12