All Comments on 'The Red House Ch. 01'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
BillPorterBillPorterabout 13 years ago
Parole !!

I can't wait to read, the next chapter, of this sexy story. I wonder if John and Tisha, can really work together, to get Carlie out on parole. Poor John may have to fuck Tisha to make it happen. I wonder if John gets to find out how big Tisha's clit really is.

I hope that he is man enough, too satisfy her so that the parole happens. Then Carlie and John can marry and have kids together.

Thanks for this sexy story

tenbears43tenbears43about 13 years ago
Momma is Hot

Love the story line,just a little bit to preamble. Still it will be one of your best when done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

What a hot story can't wait for the next chapter !!!

beast26beast26about 13 years ago
Awesome

Ch. 1 was awesome can't wait for ch. 2!

GeminiKnightGeminiKnightabout 13 years ago
Another awesome story from Ahab

As always, Ahab, you never fail to write exceptional incest stories. Excellent work and I look forward to the next chapter.

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendabout 13 years ago
What a treat!

Really enjoying this. Feel sorry for the fellow who is so hostile to the interracial dimension. One nice thing about this story is that there are so many different directions it could go from here. Gives me a lot of things to think about while I am waiting for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Omigod

Came so hard

AhabscribeAhabscribeabout 13 years agoAuthor
Sigh...

I try to leave all comments to my stories alone, but I had to edit this story's comment page for an ugly rascist comment that isn't germaine to the story. I am extremely tolerant as a rule, but bigotry will not be allowed. Tell me my stories suck as a rule, that I suck as a writer and I can live with it, but keep your eyes on the ball. I accept criticism good and bad - leave the racial politics outside.

As to the other comments on this story - THANKS, I'm pleased that you like it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Red House

Good one...

BigBadWolf66BigBadWolf66about 13 years ago
As always...

Excelent reading, really hot and well writen, can't wait for the next part.

Also what hapenned to the Beat the Clock series?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
this is the Ahab................

Wow ahab you came back atlast with this. after you authoring two trash "the inheritence" and "mom son in heaven", you get back on your right track with this. this is the Ahabscribe we want. thanks ahab for the hot anal mom son story. cant wait for next. but there is one objection is tisha is a totally non attractive character, you should gave a hot appeal women in tishas character, not an african negro. second part hope that would be more hot. mom released and must be pregnant because of their sex. hope their life settle in happly everafter.

redrose_nikkiredrose_nikkiabout 13 years ago
Very,very hot story

Ahabscribe you did it.Super erotic story with lots of pages.I couldn't stop until i finished it,amazing.Thank you for writing and sharing with us,you are definitely back on track.No,you own the track.

Beautiful,beautiful story.Once again i am amazed how intense i felt reading this story.Thank you,keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

That was awesome. I was late to work for this and I don't care. Can't wait for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

thats some amazin work man....U NAILED IT BIG TIME!!!

manimal51manimal51about 13 years ago
FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!

Ahab you are one of the best! Can't wait for part 2.

ibndotcomibndotcomabout 13 years ago
best story i've read in some time.

an absolutely thrilling story. can't wait until chapter 2.

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 13 years ago
^__^

Very hot, and quite original story. I enjoyed reading it a lot, and you left me wanting to read chapter 2 straight away. But, alas, I'll have to be patient, hehe. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work, Ahabscribe! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ahab Godfather the Mother Son Storys

Great and wonderful Story

Please Chapter 2 a better today

venus_canvenus_canabout 13 years ago
Loved It!!!

Really a very hot, erotic start. I groaned a bit when I realised it was 6 pages, but here I am at the last page thirsting for more. Loved the pace of the story and usual skill in mingling the erotic with lust with deep love.

Venus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Original

This is one original story...i know when i read one...

Refreshing! Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice!!!

This is a talented writer!!!

librertinlibrertinabout 13 years ago
Now I think you finally nailed your Moby!

I have read lots of your stories and this one tops everything you 've ever written. Not only as a short story but as a piece of erotic art aiming at pleasing us. I couldn't stop reading it from start to end, not even to offer myself a helping "hand" and I ended with an accident that sent me way back to my early teen days, awesome work can't wait for 2nd part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
There is greatness and there is... You.

I have written two stories of my own and have had a lot of genuine feedback that I didn't give much thought to. I guess since I wrote them I didn't think about them being all that great as I am usually very humble.

I have read your work before and I really appreciate the way your stories are different from the rest... Even those that are really good. Why?

Simple. Your stories are genuine and the feelings don't come from your mind for you to write about them. They come from the heart and I find myself suddenly appreciating all the feedback others have sent me and I knew right away that I owed it to you (yes, OWED) to give you my own feedback.

While it may not be graphic, trashy or even wordy... I just want to tell you that you are an amazing writer and you have the ability to lure many emotions out of me while I read your work and when I am done reading one of your stories, I know that "Love" is the biggest one present and you are the one that caused that.

Thank you!

rojonimr9rojonimr9about 13 years ago

you r the Jules Verne of erotic story, this is for sue...waiting for the chap..2 of red house with more raw fucking, dirty talking and pregnancy...best of luck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!

Beyond brilliant!!! all hail a true master......

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
I don't know how I missed this

On to read part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The black screw(jailguard)

Nothing to say but excellent and on to the next installment. One of your best pieces to date,Ciao.

psiman77psiman77over 12 years ago
Outstanding!

You have a real talent, nay gift, for expressing human emotions. Most of the time I read literotica for stroke material but your stories always have an emotional hook that pushs them past mere lust. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

This story was just awsome. I've been on the inside and I've worked with inmates on the outside and have been sorely tempted by female inmates. Unfortunately too many guards around. Absolutely great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
fucking brilliant

absolutely fucking brilliant.

at every juncture when a moment of possibility came up, i would stop reading to think of what i'd like to see next - and every single time, you chose exactly what i wanted. very well done sir.

Hart_cdnHart_cdnover 10 years ago
Red House 1...Hot!

What a GREAT story. .... and hot, HOT!! Can't wait to read Chapter 2

Thanks for another awesome read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
supeeeeeeeeeerrrrr hoooooooooooooot

hi u r a great writer i read your all stories and every one is superrrrrrrb in the red house ch.1 all pages and the all pages of ch 2 is mind bloing this is a great great hot mom son sex story .nothing is like mom son love in this world. if a son have a hot or good looking mom then he have the first right to fuck his mom .if he say mom i want to fuck u then 1 or 2 times mom can b angry and ignoring it but not again and again at last she is rady to fuck by son coz there is not a singal mom in this world who brek the heart of her son. son is the best lover and fucker for mom. all the pussys in this world is boring and useless if u have the pussy of your hot mom to fuck .only a son fuck her mom pussy in day and night in any place and every mom love to fuck by son. moms love to suck every inch of sons dick and love to fuck deep and deepst area in the womb. a true line. if u fuck your mom in this life then your mom is b your wife in your next birth life.

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
One of the best stories here!

Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Crap

You had to go and ruin the story didn't you. You were doing well until you had the son play with his mothers ass hole. You turned a good story into a piece of shit. I don't understand the fascination some writers have with playing with someone's ass hole. What a turn off.

The old guy

snathsnathabout 6 years ago
One of the best

One of the best motherfucking stories I ever read here and believe me, I read quite a handful.

WhenIWasYoung15WhenIWasYoung15almost 6 years ago
Fantastic!

This is the 4th time I've read this and I swear it gets better every time! Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MAN THAT WAS A GREAT FIRST CHAPTER

THANKS FOR SHARING

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Невероятный рассказ.

С приветом из России. Блин я немогу описать словами те эмоции что я испытал при чтении этого шедевра. Это невероятный рассказ спасибо автор за проделанный титанический труд.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadalmost 4 years ago

I was thinking of writing a story like this and decided to see if someone wrote one. Glad I did too because that was amazing can't wait for part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Im a gun enthusiast

Pistol magazines are not called clips. Clips hold the bullets to load a magazine

washdog10washdog10over 3 years ago
Great Part One

You are doing it again! Your writing is superb and I am loving this and am waiting with bated breath for the next part. I love your work and have you bookmarked in my faves.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

so good, can't wait for the next chapter. AAAA+++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bruh, imagine if there was a chapter 3 to this story. Yes I have finished it and the 2 chapters we got left me craving more. Too bad tho since that will never happen...........old man Ahabscribe bit the dust too soon.

RIP Dude.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous