The Red Lights of Amsterdam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kissing had stopped briefly at this moment but soon it started again, his hands also massaging the flesh of her thighs and buttocks. He lightly brushes against her vagina and each time the waves of pleasure run through her body. Now aware of the beds movements she is this time prepared when another cock is pushed in through the gag. She responds using her tongue however to lick him. However this man is masturbating slowly his hand slowly hits her face.

The other man stops kissing her and then sits up and pushes himself up against her, feeling this she lets out a muffled moan. He pushes in very slowly taking what seems like ages to slowly enter her. She quivers feelings him slowly push inside but with the distraction of the one in her mouth and him entering her she is overwhelmed with sensation and does not know which to concentrate on. The man slowly masturbating in her mouth does not change speed the man in her slowly enters pulls back and enters, neither seems in a hurry. Her neck muscles start to spasm a little from the angle her head is held at for the man in her mouth.

Just as she starts to worry on this the man in her starts to pump harder and swifter this takes her mind completely away from her neck ache. He does this for a few minutes then suddenly quickly withdraws than just as quickly he comes back down but her eyes almost turn back on themselves suddenly and lights dance across her vision as a sharp and sudden pain erupts from her bum as his cock forces itself straight into her anus. Then sudden intrusion makes her cough and choke and the man withdraws briefly from her mouth.

The other man holds his position inside her for a brief moment giving her time to stop the violent shaking that started at his instant of penetration, before she can react further he withdraws almost all the way out again but then plunges back in. He repeats this several times slowly then as she obviously relaxes he starts to push inside her deeply. The man then in her mouth resumes but now he masturbates slightly faster.

He does not stay long inside her bum and withdraws after a short while; her breathing is deep and ragged at this stage. He returns a short moment later and slowly eases himself back into her pussy; this seems to open almost eagerly to him as he pushes in going as deep as he can. He then holds back nothing and starts to pump into her as deep and hard as he can, his obvious excitement building as her body reacts to each thrust.

Then after a short while he speeds up and pounds away as if he is a hammer beating a nail, then he stops and he throbs once then twice and she suddenly feels one, two spurts inside and she clamps down on him as she orgasms, her body rocks pushing back on him. The man at her mouth then masturbates quickly, his hand hitting her lips, nose and chin. Then he too starts cuming, and at the angle he has forced her head to this shoots directly into the back of her throat, she coughs and splutters at this. A few seconds of panic then she manages to swallow and stop herself choking.

Her whole body is quivering with passion and release as both men withdraw, the restraints are left in place but the ear muffs, ear plugs and then the gag are removed. Slowly the blindfold is removed. She blinks at the dim light in the room and as she opens her eyes she looks into her own face in the mirror. Standing behind her fully naked is the man she came into the room with. No one else is within the room, he leans down to her and whispers in her ear "Thank John for me later tonight" he plants a small kiss on her cheek, then leans to start undoing the leather straps restraining her.

She looks back to the mirror a moment, and then flushes noticing a little thing she had missed before, the light is dim in this room but she can see lights inside the mirror and movement? The Mirror is one way? Her face goes from the flush to a bright red seeing this, her eyes snap shut... Who had seen her? Who had watched? Who were the others who had been in the Room? She will never know...

The End....

Or is It?