All Comments on 'The Red Velvet Suite'

by SweetWitch

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
car porn?

What exactly was the point of pointing out over and over exactly what kind of car it was?

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 15 years ago
Wicked good!

What a trip! That is a really haunted house. With your wonderful hot sex and wicked imagination this was a treat! Thanks for a fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
lovely...

And mustangs make me hot too. ^^

PennyWhackerPennyWhackerover 15 years ago
Thank you

for putting this story back up here. Loved it then and I love it now! Please come back to writing, we'd love to see what happens in a "cloak of lies"

okjcookjcoover 15 years ago
A Dash of Humor, Cup of Suspense & Twist of Spice

This is a suburb story, well written with an exciting story line, effective character development, well laid out action, vivid images, great humor breaks that don't interfere with a suspense that builds to a breath taking crescendo with just the right sizzle to the sex. A great read with a good ending.

CDallas921CDallas921about 13 years ago
Candy-apple-pred-p1965....

Ehile I thought the actual story was mediocre, you do seem like you have fatastic potential as a writer. Ans may I ask why you felt the need to repeat the exact same phrase about the descrition of the car over and over? It got slightly strange, than just comedic. It distracted from the story line and made the story seem manufactured. Keep trying though, I will look for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Technicalities.

It add nothing to the story BUT,

for us mechanically inclined,, a 289 is NOT a big block. Otherwise I loved the story.

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
in my opinion...

...this is one of the few quality horror genre stories posted to Literotica.

Funny and scary and erotic. The Trifecta of titillating terror!

And for those who never wander into the Loving Wives category. SweetWitch is poking fun at Saintly 'Stang.

And the horde of perpetually adolescent spelunking trolls that infest the commentaries with their infantile tantrums against decency and humanity.

Pssst! Let's keep this story our little secret from the poor dears. They suffer so much from outrageous fortune as they skulk in their Momma's basement. Hiding from the responsibilities of that adult masculinity they will forever fail to achieve.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetWitch@SweetWitch
Out now on eXcessica.com ~ Shelter from the Storm. Shelter From The Storm has proven it is among the best stories published in 2008, earning a top 10 finish in the Romance Novel category of the annual Preditors & Editors reader's poll. After tens of thousands of votes...