The Red Velvet Suite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped under the water again to rinse my hair, turning so I could look at him. He lathered his own hair, then joined me under the raining shower. I helped him by spreading soap all over his body, going down on my knees to wash his legs. When I looked up, I saw his proud cock standing erect in front of me. I couldn't resist and ran my tongue down the length of him. His body quivered under my touch and I heard him suck air in between his teeth.

He pulled me to my feet and crushed my mouth with his. "My God," he said. "I think I'm bewitched."

Bruce released me and reached for the faucet. Once the flow of water stopped, he pulled me out of the shower. We dripped water down the hall as he led the way to his bedroom; the towels lay forgotten on the vanity. He turned to put his hands on my hips.

"I want you to know something," he said as he looked into my eyes. "I don't want this to be just a quick one-time thing for us. I want to spend time with you. I want to get to know you better. I want you to want that too."

"I would love that, Bruce," I said. "But you know what else I would love?" I ran my hands over his wet shoulders, not caring that my wet bandage was stained pink with blood.

"I can guess," he said with that liquefying smile. He kissed me and sat me on the edge of the bed. He slowly sank to his knees in front of me and ran his hands over my thighs, pushing them apart. "Lie back, I want to give you something."

My body fell back until I was resting on my elbows. He lifted my feet and propped my heels on the edge of the bed, urging me to let my knees fall wide to the sides. Once he had me thoroughly exposed he ran his fingers over my sex and separated my labia. I moaned at the mere touch of his hand and shivered with expectation.

"As I recall," he said as he grinned up at me. "Earlier tonight you were a little upset when I didn't finish something that my mouth had started."

I laughed. "I think you already took care of that."

"But I'd like to try again," he said as he lowered his mouth to where his hand played.

My hips instinctively rose to meet Bruce's tongue. He ran the tip around my clit, never touching, always promising more. I whimpered and let my head fall back. His finger entered me then, seeking and finding that tender hidden spot. His mouth sucked my clit in and massaged it, drawing on it as if it gave milk. I whined and moaned and finally screamed as his mouth drove onward, relentless in his pursuit of my pleasure. I felt the orgasm building. I cried his name. I told him I was going to come.

This only inflamed him more. He slipped in a second finger as his tongue went into overdrive. I began to buck wildly into his face. My body went rigid and my thighs clamped together against his head. I screamed his name one more time as the waves of pleasure crashed over me. I fell back off my elbows and convulsed as his mouth continued to draw out my orgasm. When I could finally take no more I grabbed at his head and pulled him away from the sensitive ball of nerves. I dropped back onto the mattress again.

He moved up to the bed and propped himself on his elbow beside me. His hand lazily caressed my breasts as he waited for my breathing to slow. He leaned down and took a nipple into his mouth, stroking it lightly with his teeth. I gasped and moaned and giggled; it felt so good. He raised his head and smiled down at me.

"You're looking mighty proud of yourself," I said.

"I accomplished my goal, I think."

He grinned at me again as he lowered his lips to mine. I could smell myself on him, taste myself, and I found it strangely erotic. We both laughed until he rolled on top of me and rubbed his cock head against my swollen and wet sex, causing my giggles to turn to moans again.

"Last time was fast and rough. This time will be gentle and slow," he announced.

His shaft slid through my opening excruciatingly slowly. He used his feet on the floor as leverage to control his range and I felt every fraction of an inch as it entered and filled me. I was enraptured. He adopted a slow rhythm as he plunged into me again and again.

"Bruce," I moaned. "Bruce, oh..."

"Yes, baby, what is it you want?" His glittering eyes held mine spellbound.

"I want..." my voice was stammering and broken. "Oh God, I'm coming again..."

He drove into me again as my muscles clenched around him and I heard him growl, calling out my name. He collapsed on top of me and panted as he spilled himself into me, shuddering and lunging. We crashed to earth together and clung to each other in the fog.

At long last, as our breathing slowed, he shifted to a more comfortable position beside me. He kissed me once more and smiled that baffling grin. "So this is what it's like to have sex after a psychic experience, huh?"

I laughed. "I suppose. I certainly don't recall it ever being this good."

He kissed me again and laughed back. "Wanna go ghost-hunting again tomorrow?"

~~*~~