The Reenactment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah answered by wrapping her long legs tightly around my body, her thighs squeezing my sculpted sides. I continued to feast on her nipples as she rhythmically squeezed my body, “Give it to me. God! Let me have it,” she pleaded.

I lowered her down, meeting her hungry lips with my own. She was going wild, her hands feeling all over my body. I separated from her, calmly undoing my belt and pants. Her eyes were fully focused on my shrouded cock, watching as I slid my boxers and pants down. She instantly grabbed my freed erection, like it was her personal toy, licking her lips lustily as she looked into my eye leaning back against the wall.

“You like the way it feels,” I confidently questioned.

“I love the way it feels, I love the way it taste, I need it inside of me,” begged Sarah, pulling me by my erection towards her. She spread her legs in front of me allowing me to guide my member in. Once I slid in the head, I again lifted her up against the wall. She wrapped her legs and arms around me holding me close as I induced moans with a strong thrust up into the wet velvet of her vagina. She was so wet, the sensation was incredible as I slowly slid it out partially, returning it with another brute thrust.

I began pumping away inside of her, her ass slamming violently into the tile. “That’s it, fuck me, fuck me. Right there, Oh yes hit it right there,” she urged on moaning the broken words out of her mouth. Her entire body shook with the impact of the action, her nails digging into my back, as she squeezed me closer with her legs. I increased my speed, fucking her us fast as I possibly could, her body sliding up and down on my dick, sweat dripping down our bodies.

The slapping sound of her ass banging against the cold tile growing louder, filling the room along with her growing moans, “Keep going, keep going, don’t stop, don’t stop…” her voice growing fainter with each thrust. After five more strokes, I could feel her body start to contract, her legs no longer squeezing in tune with my movements, just locked around my body. “I’m cumming, don’t stop, oohhh..” she started to yell, I placed my hand over her mouth, her muffled screams accompanying the feel of her pussy walls contracting around my cock.

Seconds later her legs loosened their hold as her whole body relaxed. I continued to move my dick, sensing my own explosion moments away, but Sarah prevented me from continuing by placing her hand on the base of my cock, holding it away from her body. I pulled my cock out, looking into her eyes to try and figure out what plans she had.

Her eyes shone pure satisfaction into mine. She rubbed her fingers in her cunt, spreading the collected juices on my already slick cock. “Do you want to fuck me in the ass, Marcus. I want to feel your cock spread me open,” she soothingly stated. Nick had often told me about her love of anal sex, it was the one kinky thing he every mentioned them doing. Although, I had never really believed him, at best I thought she had tried it a couple of times for his benefit, but as I saw her lubricate her puckered hole with her own juices, I could tell that he wasn’t lying.

“Do you think you can take it,” I replied confident about my seven inch tool.

“I know I can,” she authoritatively answered back. She braced herself on the sink her legs spread before me revealing her opening which she primed with a wet finger. We looked at each other in the mirror before us, her parted lips signaling her excited state. “Give it to me Marcus,” she begged as I positioned myself behind her giving a couple of pumps to my own cock as I lined it up.

Thoughts of slapping her ass and pulling her hair ran through my film directing mind, but when I tried to push my head inside, trying to be gentle, I couldn’t get it in. After a couple of attempts, Sarah with hint of impatience loudly ordered, “Just push as hard as you can,”. My male ego now challenged I responded by firmly driving my cock into her. All other thoughts immediately fled, as I was overwhelmed by the constrictive feel of her tight passage, causing me to close my eyes and moan, it felt better than my first time five years ago.

My cock sat inside of her filling her completely. I felt Sarah’s ass wiggle against me, reminding me to continue the motion. I looked at Sarah’s face in the mirror when I thrust in the second time, her eyes were fluttering as a distorted grimace shaped her face. Her moans were breathless, but her body kept the motion going, urging me on. Gripping her hips I thrust in a third time a deep jolt ripping through my body, I knew I was going to come in the next couple of seconds, so I quickly thrust a fourth and fifth time, no longer worrying about her, fully engulfed in my own bliss as I finally released my seed into her warm canal.

I held my spent cock inside of her until I felt it go limp. Both of us were breathing heavy, as I slid out of her, a trail of cum following me out. “I’ve never felt anything like that,” I sighed.

“I bet. You lasted a little bit longer than Nick did his first time,” answered Sarah, as she turned around and gave me a short peck on the lips, her hands flush on my chest.

“You’re a little bit of a freak,” I teased returning her kiss.

“I just love good sex,” responded Sarah, looking devotedly into my eyes. “You wouldn’t believe what I’ve dreamt of doing with you,”.

“I’ve..,” I began.

“But you better wait for me outside while I clean up, Jaime’s probably waiting for you,” interceded Sarah pushing me gently away with her hands, before turning around to pick up her purse from the floor. I gave her a questioning look, but she ignored it. Stunned I tugged my pants back on then my thrown shirt as well, giving another look at her now covered body before stepping out of the door.

Luckily, no one was standing outside waiting for the bathroom, it had been about twenty minutes since we entered. I only saw one female near the bar, so I assumed we had gone unnoticed. Sarah emerged from the bathroom five minutes later, a mischievous smile on her face, everything appearing to be in order.

I placed my hand on her rear to playfully lead her out, but she gently moved my arm away, “Between your dick and that wall my ass is going to be sore tomorrow,” she said in a businesslike way, I was thrown by her sudden seriousness. Maybe sensing this she gave me a pat on my ass, “We better act like nothing happened. I don’t want to get you in trouble,”.

I stopped grabbing hold of her arm, but before I could get a word out she explained, “We both know that we can’t be together right now, I don’t want to prevent you from starting another relationship,”. I simply nodded my head, everything she said was right, but it still made no sense.

We walked out of the bar in awkward silence, each of us maintaining a space in between one another. Sure enough as we approached the bar I could see Jaime and Sean outside, Sean blowing smoke in his attempt at Hollywood style glamour. The second she saw me, Jaime enthusiastically smiled and gave me a slight wave, gleefully shooting an arrow of guilt right through my chest. To widen the wound Sarah whispered out of the side of her mouth, “Fuck it, why don’t you just take me home, who cares who finds out,”.

“Jesus, women know how to mind fuck you,” I thought to myself. “You’re killing me,” I laughed back shaking my head. She laughed at the insanity of the situation as well, although the look she gave me was anything but joking.

“Are you feeling better?” maternally asked Jaime as we finally reached them giving Sarah a tender hug.

“Yeah, our talk really helped,” smiled back Sarah glancing at me. I feigned a smile as well, although I was unsure whether I wanted to actually crack up laughing or scream wildly to relieve the present tension. I couldn’t believe I let myself get in this situation. Every look of admiration Jaime gave me was another shot in the chest.

Luckily Sean, who was obviously hammered, relieved the tension for me by excitedly informing us of Emily’s situation. “Her and Eric got kicked out for fucking in the bathroom. Can you believe that. I mean fucking in a club bathroom with a bunch of people in it. And they both looked happy about it. Like they wanted to get caught, that’s some fucking wild shit,”.

Sarah smiled in reaction, but a sudden chill went through me, Jaime was the only one who participated in Sean’s glee, “That’s Emily for you, I’m surprised they didn’t end up doing it on the dance floor,” she joked.

“Did everyone already leave?” I asked changing the subject.

“Yeah, we were just waiting for you guys,” responded Jaime placing her body into mine as I tentatively placed a hand on her shoulder. Her head tilted up for a kiss, but I simply ignored it, knowing that I still had the cherry flavor of Sarah’s gloss on my lips.

“I’m assuming you two are going home together,” insinuated Sean with a smile on his face. “I can give you a ride if you need it,”.

“That’s alright we’ll just take a cab,” answered Jaime, squeezing me in her arms.

“How about you, Sarah?” asked Sean turning away from us.

Sarah hesitated than responded, “Sure, but you’re not driving. I just need to get my coat from the club,”.

“Fine with me. I’ll go with you,” replied Sean.

“Actually I need to get something out of your car, can you let me in,” I quickly stopped them, moving towards Sean’s car as I said it.

“Sure, I’ll meet you back here,” Sean said to Sarah. Jaime and Sarah walked back into the club, Jaime oblivious to the nervousness of my actions.

On the way to his car, Sean simply restarted his analysis of Emily’s scandal. I joined in, the farther I got away from Sarah, the more relaxed I felt. In his car I sprayed some cologne I had left in his glove box. I also rinsed my mouth out with the scope he always kept there. I cleansed my lips with it as well, assuming it would remove the taste of Sarah’s lip gloss.

“Getting ready for some loving,” Sean mocked in an obnoxious voice.

“If he only knew,” I thought to myself. Sean and I were good friends, but I never felt any pressure to tell him any of my secrets. Plus, he had the tendency to blurt things out drunk, a lesson I learned painfully before.

We walked back to the club, I refused to allow Sean to drive back there. After two o’clock cops would be eyeing everyone. I was pretty sure Sarah was sober enough to drive. Maybe that was just my ego trying to claim that alcohol hadn’t effected her actions earlier.

The girls were waiting for us outside the club. Everybody hugged as we said our good-byes, I lightly gave Sarah a peck on the cheek, not wanting to act too timid. As they walked away I wrapped my arms around Jaime who, a couple of inches shorter than me even with her heels, rested her head on my shoulder, “You did a good job cheering up Sarah. I knew you’d be able to,” she commented. I felt a tinge of guilt, but still a little bit drunk, I was able to finally let it go, focusing solely on the woman in my arms.

We hopped in the back of a cab parked in front of the club. Jaime gave her address, and with the meter started, I placed my arm around her as she nuzzled into me placing her hand on my thigh, “I love the cologne you’re wearing,” letting me know I put a tad too much on.

“And I love the smell you leave on my clothes,” I answered giving her a peck on the side of her forehead.

“It mixes well?,” she replied back closing her eyes with my kiss.

“It does. After that first night I met you, I spent the rest of the night just sniffing myself,” I lamely joked.

“Really, I bet you just passed out,” she answered in a playfully suspicious tone.

“Passed out? I was ready to give your drunk friends fifty dollars to catch a cab home,” .

“Why? All you were going to get was a kiss goodnight,”

“A long kiss goodnight,” I squeezed her into me.

“No, A short peck, than a long night on the couch,” she laughed.

“It would have been worth it,” I leaned down to exchange a slow sensual kiss with her, our lips parting than reattaching with every pause.

“So be honest, what did Emily say about me before I met you?” I questioned light heartedly after we reassumed our previous cuddling position.

“Well,” she began with a dramatic pause, “she mentioned that you were very good looking, athletic, dumb as a door nail,”.

“And I matched that description,”

“Everything, but the good looking and athletic parts,” she finished the line, giving me another tender peck, which again evolved into a steady kiss.

“I’ve never met anyone I’ve felt this comfortable with, this quickly,” I confided.

“Neither have I,” she answered snuggling into me as we arrived at her place.

Inside she led me by my hand straight into her bedroom, “Can I get you anything to drink?” she asked as she nonchalantly took off the few trinkets of jewelry she had on.

“Can I get a glass of water?”.

“Sure,” as she walked out I suddenly asked if I could take a shower, remembering my earlier deeds. “No problem,” she answered.

I quickly walked into the bathroom attached to her room stripping of my clothes and jumping into the shower. Not wasting anytime I wet my body and washed my package removing any trace of Sarah. I heard the door open, and through the frosted door I could see another body, hearing her movements as she took off her clothes.

“You don’t mind if I join you?” Jaime asked with a smile completely naked as she slid the door open and stepped into the shower with me.

“Not at all,” I answered taking a step back to allow her in, my eyes absorbing every detail of her tanned body. Every part was perfectly toned, no loose flesh anywhere not even on her thighs. Her flat stomach drew attention with a small hoop protruding from her navel. A slim strip of hair protected her sweet spot. She had small perky breast with average size surrounding dark areolas, but I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her incredibly long nipples.

I could feel these nipples elongate when we embraced as her breast crushed into my chest. Fascinated by them I cupped her tits and tweaked those pointy buds when we broke our embrace. They responded like rose buds, sticking out what seemed almost to be half an inch. I had to bend down and taste them with my mouth, swirling my tongue around them, and pinching them with my lips as Jaime tilted her head back to gasp for air.

She grabbed a sponge, lathering it up with a bar of soap. She slowly ran it over my chest, rubbing my pecs with her free hand as well. I stood quietly enjoying the treatment, as she continued slowly to soap my sides and my abs, ignoring the full erection pointing right at her.

She had me turn around so she could wash my back, I inhaled the steam surrounding us, as she moved down to my butt feeling each part she soaped with her other hand as well. Finally she squeezed the sponge and soaped my stiffened cock with her hand, smiling as she stroked its fullness repeatedly, than cupped my balls.

I took the sponge out of her hand and began doing the same to her body as she had done to me. As she continued to stroke me I washed the front of her body, her shoulders, her breast, and stomach, all while her soft hand smoothly jerked my cock up and down. Her eyes shifted repeatedly from observing the effect of her hand on my cock to looking for the reaction it caused in my eyes.

Despite enjoying the actions of her hand I turned her around so I could wash her back, spending a good amount of time just rubbing her ass. My fixation caused her to giggle, inducing me to finally leave that spot and trail the sponge down her legs, letting my fingers bless every inch along the way. After massaging her inner thighs, I finally placed a hand on her mound at the apex of her legs.

As I delicately patted that spot I looked up into her face. Chin pointed out with her eyes closed, her beauty was illuminated by the intensity of her expression. Water splattered off the back of her head and shoulders cascading down in steady drops. Fully engrossed I kissed her pussy lips with the same tenderness I had earlier kissed her forehead.

I stood back up each of us looking into each other’s eyes, the only sound the hum of the shower head and the flat sound of the water jet hitting her flesh. I closed my eyes, allowing my lips to find hers with no effort at all. Her wet body felt so natural in my arms, I smoothed down her soaked hair with my fingers. She was the one that finally broke the kiss, reaching back with her hand to turn off the water. She reached out the door and handed me a towel. We each dried our own faces before exchanging services. Once out of the shower we both finished drying ourselves.

Jaime approached me, reaching down to reawaken my slackened phallus. Without a word she lowered herself onto her knees and placed her mouth around my dick. Her tongue erratically licked its head, tickling the opening at the tip. Her right hand formed a ring around my cock slowly moving the loose flesh up and down as her warm mouth continued to pleasure my head. Enveloped in the constant sensation I watched as she began to gently bob her head, sliding her lips a couple of inches down my shaft. From her technique I knew not to expect her to take it all, but I enjoyed the naïve movements of her tongue, I enjoyed the pull from the strong suction she had literally taken from the title.

After a minute, her rhythm was complete, her hand working in time with her mouth. After another I began breathing in gasps. One more and my knees started to shake as I placed my hand on the sink counter to steady myself. Finally with the slurping sounds of her action growing wetter I felt the sensation concentrated in my groin spread throughout my body.

I placed a hand on her head to let her know, but she must of already been aware as she readily removed my cock from her mouth pumping it harder with her hand as she placed my towel in front of my bulging head. One last stoke and I came shooting my load into the waiting towel as she continued to pump my dick. I sighed with satisfaction, as I opened my eyes to see her smile beaming up to my face. “That was perfect,” I complemented kissing her juicy lips.

“Anything to make you happy,” she offered back. “Let me dry my hair and I’ll be out in a minute,”.

“I’ll be waiting,” I answered back leaving the room, not bothering to put my boxers back on, simply wrapping a clean towel around my waist.

I lit some of the candles placed around her room, including a couple on her night stand. I turned off the lights, pleased with the flickering effect of the light born from burning wicks. This was making love. Not fucking like with Sarah, but a full commitment of body and mind.

Jaime emerged from the bathroom a minute later, her robe, untied in the front, with the sides flapping back to reveal her heavenly body licked by the soft candle light. She let the robe fall from her body as she lied onto the bed. I eased on top of her kissing her fully with my lips, as I allowed my right hand to stroke the side of her body.

Our tongues entangled our bodies maneuvered to weave themselves together. I fit in between her legs as she used her feet to massage the back of my calves. There was no rush in the either of our movements. I wanted to feel every inch of her body, trigger a moan from each of her spots. I must of spent ten minutes on her nipples alone, licking, rubbing, sucking and biting them.

Gradually Jaime’s body started to rub into mine, stronger and more deliberate. Her tongue delved deeper, her lips hungry with desire. My needs already met twice in the night I answered her body’s call, sliding down her body I gave strong sucking kisses to the soft flesh of her inner thigh. I licked the crease at the top of her legs. I stroked the now cherry ripe lips of her vagina.

As my fingers prepared her pussy for the service my mouth was about to conduct, her body became restless. Her hips squirmed as her own fingers pinched her amazing nipples. Eyes closed her breathing was already short. When I finally made contact with my lips allowing my tongue to slide shallowly inside, her body gave a shudder. She was more than ready. Her body responded to the work of my tongue with small moans. Her hips lifted up trying to press my tongue deeper into her pussy. I sucked in her lips tasting their sweet saltiness. Not teasing, but trying to build up an explosion I went slowly.