The Reenactment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, after I had explored as much as I could, I flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue causing her to give a deep sigh. The unchained demand communicated by her body interrupted my seductive designs. I ceased exploring and began using my tongue earnestly to pleasure her clit. Her thighs squeezed my head as I stimulated it. Every breath began coming out as a moan. She flung her hands out wildly as her body started to arch. Finally I felt her body jerk strongly like it was hit by bolt of lightning, “Oh Marcus,” she called out in pleasure. I continued to work my tongue during the duration of her orgasm, her body still extremely sensitive to each touch. When I felt her body rest I shifted back up. She met me with a grateful kiss.

My cock had stiffened again while I was eating her out. Jaime began stroking it as we kissed. She rolled over on to me, straddling me between her legs. She reached back behind her rear and grasped my thick cock guiding herself on to it. She braced herself with her hands on my chest as she eased my cock into her. Her pussy lips stretched around my penetrating member, which slid in lubricated by her own juices. Jaime gave a short moan as I felt my cock inch deeper into her until she sat all the way down on it. She held it there while she leaned down to kiss me before sitting straight up again.

With my hands clutching her hips she began rocking them slowly deliberately drawing out each vertical motion. I simply let her work it watching her body develop a rhythm. To my visual pleasure she tweaked her nipples with her fingers. Eyes closed she began giving short breaths through her parted mouth. As her movements gained momentum and my own pleasure began to raise, my hips began lifting up eager to meet her stride. Her pussy sliding up and down on my cock.

I became lost in the sensations, no longer watching her body, but eyes closed concentrating on the feel emanating from the heat caused by my cock in her wet pussy. Unconsciously, I began to let out groans of pleasure. Jaime really began to increase her pace almost bouncing on my lap. I bucked my hips stabbing my shaft as far into her body as I could.

Her moans became louder and louder. Mumbled incoherent phrases slipped out of her mouth, until finally a burst of sound erupted from her throat as her body went rigid, stopping in mid motion. Her inner walls tightened around my dick sending me over the top as I no longer held back my own eruption, spurting fresh cum deep inside of her. She collapsed onto my chest both of us slick with sweat, as my pulsating cock deposited the last couple of drops of cum into her.

We stayed in that position for at least minute as our breathing once again became normal. I could feel the rapid beating of her heart slow. My deflated dick eventually sliding out of her pussy. I kissed her on the forehead and she shifted her body up so our lips could meet. Energy spent our lips simply touched. “I never want to let you go,” whispered Jaime.

“I’ll never let you,” I answered back surprised at the emotion of my statement. I held in her my arms until she reluctantly got out of bed to clean up in her bathroom. She returned with a washcloth and attentively cleaned my spent phallus. We fell asleep in each others arms.

After a few hours sleep, in the haze of early morning both of us drowsily began to rub our hands over each others bodies. She gave short pecks to my chest and neck as she worked her way up to my mouth. We kissed lazily in the weak light of dawn. My kisses became urgent with the rise of my erection now rubbing into her stomach. My hands cupped her breast, my fingers pinching her nipples.

In tune with my thoughts Jaime rolled over to offer her ass to me. I placed her left leg back over mine as I positioned myself to have access to her pussy from behind. I squeezed my cock into her. The pressure created by the position increasing my own pleasure. Pumping in and out never varying the rate I enjoyed the warmth of the friction, of her body, and of the emotions I felt with her in my arms. This is where I wanted to be, and all thoughts of Sarah disappeared.