All Comments on 'The Refusal'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Corpse_riderCorpse_rideralmost 13 years ago
Has big (black) potential

I like the plot of the story and the set up. But there is too much exposition and telling, not enough showing. The story would benefit from having the information (story background) threaded through scenes rather than told in a factual manner. The idea of the big black general taking the small white westerner was erotic, but where was the sex scene? Again, not enough 'show' too much tell. The sex scene is the core of the story it should be overflowing with descriptions, detail, the protagonists thoughts and emotions. Definitly worth another draft.

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please, more!

Corpse_rider made some excellent points. As well, I love the premise... would love to see a new draft, improved by Corpse_rider's suggestions as well as the writing experience you have accumulated since, or even just a sequel; more of these characters, or maybe new characters faced with a new dilemma in the same setting.

Bottom line: there's nothing better than Black Cock dominating white men. 5 stars!

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteover 3 years ago
Yes General, whatever you want

General Kirungi is my type of Alpha. A raw, no frills fucker with a huge cock. One that wouls use me at will, with total disregard of my feelings or my pain. I love that kind of degrading sex...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3028 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...