The Regiment Ch. 01: Trucked Hard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

_______________________________________________

The Regimental Police that caught them had no choice but to turn the matter over to the Commanding Officer. A famous bastard; Jen did not expect the slightest leniency from him. Andy (Sorry, Captain Farnham) had already been given his orders; a sideways posting out of the Battalion to a staff job elsewhere. It was pretty typical of what the Army did, they would hush up one half of the story to protect someone who was going places but shout the other half from the rooftops to make an example of her. Resigned to her fate of getting bust in rank she waited in the corridor outside the CO's office until she heard him call her name.

She marched into the CO's office expecting to see the Regimental Sergeant Major waiting inside with the charge paperwork on the table. Instead, as she halted and threw up a salute, she saw a female Staff Sergeant stood next to the CO's desk. The CO eyed her for a moment and then said "Corporal Upper, this is Staff Sergeant Cooley. What do you know about the SAS?"

12