The Regiment Ch. 05: Mess Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking the lead again, Andy gripped her by the shoulders and guided her backwards towards her bed. As the back of her knees hit the edge of the bed, she fell, unresisting, onto the sheets, legs coming apart but feet staying on the floor. Andy knelt between her legs and took in the sight and smell of her arousal. Rather than lean forward and devour her, as he knew she was expecting, instead he planted a long, lingering kiss as high up her thigh as you could still call her leg, just before you would be forced to call it labia. Michelle gasped and squirmed, trying desperately to move her pussy in front of his tongue but Andy was unyielding

He unlocked his lips and grasped her hand. He moved her fingers over her own wet heat and pressed them to her hole, watching two of her slim fingers slide inside her glistening slit. Michelle gasped again. "Do not touch your clit." he ordered. Michelle squirmed against her own fingers and pouted.

"But... But..."

"No." he said firmly. "Wait for me."

He stood up and undid his bow tie, then his top button. He took off his jacket and waistcoat then shed his dress shirt. Before long he was totally naked, cock jutting up aggressively over her supine form. Michelle giggled and then motioned him on top of her with her wet fingers. Instead he pounced between her legs, batted her hand away and then assaulted her clit with his tongue. Michelle screamed and clamped her thighs round his head as he roughly ran his tongue in circles round her sensitive bud and then licked hard at her hood. He was all over her, licking everywhere, pressing, probing, pleasuring. Every so often he would run his tongue south until it traced round the edge of her cute little bum hole, each time eliciting a longer gasp or moan. From her reaction, Andy suspected he was the first person to try such a trick on her.

He placed two thick fingers at the entrance to her cunt and, without missing a stroke with his tongue, began pushing them into her hole. Her clinging wetness surrounded his fingers as he penetrated her and he watched up her body as she tilted her head back and groaned. Slowly he rotated his hand until his fingers were facing towards the ceiling and he curled their tips upwards, rubbing over her g-spot, hidden behind her pelvis. He was rewarded by Michelle sitting halfway up and then throwing her head down on the bed. "FUCK!" she screamed.

The dual pronged assault on her intimate areas continued as he lapped away madly, relishing the juices flowing so freely from her. Her cries and moans grew in intensity until they were both in no doubt as to what was about to happen. But rather than tipping her over the edge, Andy slowed his tongue and fingers then with his other hand, wet his index finger in her copious juices and then pressed it into her arse. She stiffened and cried out "Wait, wo, wo, ungghhhh, ahhh." He only went as far as the second knuckle but he accompanied it with a resumption of his assault with his other hand and tongue.

Almost immediately she started to orgasm. The tension of the dinner, the blowjob and this foreplay unleashing itself in a furious thrashing, moaning and screaming. The noises were anything but ladylike but Andy's cock throbbed at sound of her ecstasy. She wrapped her thighs tightly around his head and grabbed two handfuls of his hair effectively preventing all movement. As her gasping sobs slowed to more normal breathing she pulled him by the hair until he was laying on top of her. She kissed him wetly and whispered gibberish about clouds and unicorns. She seemed to have been completely wiped out by her orgasm.

"In me, now." was the only sentence Andy could make of for sure, so he rocked back until his feet were back on the floor, lifted her knees up towards her chest and then by angling his hips, slotted his rock hard cock into the wet opening of her slit. With the slightest of forward pressures her lips parted for him and he drew breath as her tight, wet cunt gripped his shaft. When he was all the way in he looked at her face and realised, to his horror, that she was asleep! Her orgasm (and the staggering amount of booze she had packed away) had her out cold and here he was buried to the hilt in her!

He jumped to his feet, not quite sure what the gentlemanly thing to do here was when he heard a voice behind him.

"Wow, that was a big one. Is she out for the count?" It was Sergeant Milner, wearing nothing but a towel, standing by the door.

"Err, err, umm, she was, umm, we were, umm..." Andy was so flustered by being caught in the act that he could barely form words, let alone question why she was here.

"Relax, I was going for a shower when I heard Michelle start her vocal warmup and I thought I would just have a quick look. By the time I got in she was hitting the high notes. Just a shame for you that she peaked a little early!

But don't worry, we take our hosting responsibilities pretty seriously round here; you will still get looked after." With that she dropped her towel and stood under his gaze. She was completely naked except for a pair of pink flip flops which she was soon kicking off. Her lips were bare but unlike Michelle she had a small, neat tuft of hair on her mound.

With not another word, Sergeant Milner crossed the room and with a small shove, pushed Andy on his back next to the sleeping Michelle. He started to protest "Sergeant, I..." but she silenced him by jumping on top of him, straddling his thighs and leaning down to kiss him passionately.

"Mmm, you taste like her," Sergeant Milner whispered, again bringing a brief fantasy of Michelle getting waxed in front of his eyes "but please, call me Faye, I think we can be a little less formal now."

At that she sat up straight, lifted his long, thick cock until it was vertical and then positioned herself above it. Mindful of the lack of warmup for her, Andy resisted every urge in his body to grab her by the hips and pull her down hard into his lap. Instead he let her rub the mushroom head of his cock on her lips and clit, surprised to find out how wet she was. He wondered how long she had been watching at the door and what she would have done if Michelle had not passed out.

Eventually Faye settled herself so that he was wedged in her opening, then, with mouth agape, she inched herself down his length taking a breath at each pause. After a glacial movement, she was finally impaled fully on his throbbing steel. She allowed herself another deep breath and then using the strength in her slim thighs she raised herself up a fraction along his pole and then sank back down. She then repeated the process, this time coming up a little higher. Again and again she raised and fell, making each journey a little longer. The tension this built in his balls was striking and when he reached up to cup her palm sized tits and pinch her hard little nipples he felt his cock throb powerfully in her snatch.

Faye stopped lifting up and down and instead started grinding forwards and backwards, stimulating her clit as much as she could. It gave Andy a chance to catch his breath and hold himself back from the brink. It had the opposite effect on Faye. The friction she created as she rocked her hips made her clit pulse powerfully, and as Andy cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples with his fingers, she felt herself nearing the edge. Finally she lifted her legs up so the soles of her feet rather than her knees were flat on the bed, which meant that almost the only place they were touching was at their centres. This new position pushed all of her weight down on him and forced his steely shaft further into her. "Nghhh, gah!" she gasped unintelligibly - still managing to make her thoughts very clear. She kept her rocking motion up for another few seconds and then came. Hard.

Faye threw her head backwards, cascading her hair around her shoulders and pointing her face to the ceiling. She tensed her stomach muscles in a rhythm as she felt waves of pleasure rush from her clit, outwards across her whole body. When the waves reached her upturned throat she let out a strangled cry. "Ahhh! God! Ngh! Ahhhhhhh!" Which echoed around the room. Andy, still more or less passive in this process tensed his cock to make it is as stiff and thick as it could be and then squeezed hard on both of her nipples. "Shit, shit shit shit, Ahhhhh!" Faye responded, still grinding deeply on him, as her orgasm stepped up a gear. Andy could feel her juices, already slick on his shaft, start to drip down his balls.

Faye slowed her grinding and leaned in for a hot kiss, still panting from her exertions. "Fuck me Sir, please I want you to fuck me now. Hard." Andy wrapped his arms around her and flipped her onto her back landing on top of her. He lined up his hips and thrust forward, skewering her wet cunt with his dick. 'Ooofh." Exclaimed Faye as their pelvises met. Giving her no time to recover, Andy started fucking her hard and fast, making full use of his long cock and strong physique. She felt tiny in his hands as he pounded her pussy into submission, putting all his weight into each thrust. Her hand squeezed in between them and he could feel her find her clit in the cramped space between their bodies. She rubbed circles on her sensitive nub but with each thrust his pubic bone bumped into her hand, making her fingers press hard onto her button.

In no time at all her second orgasm was upon her. Andy looked down in pride as he saw her sweaty face contort in pleasure, the red flush of arousal spread from her neck down onto her chest and heard her lungs open up with another deafening cry. "Oh fuck I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'M CUMMING!" Andy wondered how on earth Michelle could still be asleep. Still, as her orgasm subsided he did not let off the pace.

Andy was getting close, he could feel it. The pressure was building up at the base of his shaft and every thrust into that hot, tight cunt weakened his resolve to hold out. Faye was panting hard underneath him and had her eyes squeezed shut as she matched his pounding rhythm with little thrusts of her hips. Finally, he knew he could do no more as his balls tightened and he prepared to pump this slut full to the brim. The focus of his vision narrowed down to just the tortured face and heaving breasts of Faye. His once steady rhythm became irregular but harder. His right hand, seemingly unbidden, left the bed where it had been supporting his weight and gripped around her throat, squeezing with his fingers while hammering into her cunt. This is it, he thought.

Faye's eyes shot open as his hand found her neck. Recognising all the warning signs of a man about to pull the trigger, she shouted "Wait!" and with a flick of her strong hips, rolled Andy off her onto the bed.

"What the fu..." Andy started but was silenced by Faye kissing him hard on the mouth while simultaneously squeezing the base of his dick, effectively stopping his orgasm in its tracks.

"Sorry!" Faye squeaked with a naughty smile, "You can't come in me, I'm not on the pill!" she explained. Andy now understood why she had stopped him when she had, although his balls ached and his dick twitched with every beat of his heart - he was desperate to shoot his cum into this girl. Luckily Faye was well aware of his condition and quickly shimmied down the bed and took his slick, slippery cock into her mouth. "I can taste myself" she breathed around his helmet. His cock throbbed again and yet another drop of precum leaked out. "I can taste you as well" she giggled.

Andy laid back in the bed, flexing his cock inside the talented mouth of his host. He had been disappointed to be denied his release at the last moment but emptying his balls down Faye's throat would be no hardship. Faye had other ideas though. She slipped her lips off his glistening cock and used her hand to stroke him with a rhythm that built tension but would not get him over the hill.

"You know, I might not be, but Michelle is on the pill..." She said innocently, still rubbing the length of his hard cock. Andy looked over at the sleeping form of Sgt Armitage who had since rolled onto her side, facing away from, and seemingly oblivious to, the lustful fucking happening just inches away from her. Looking down over the swell of her bum, Andy focussed his attention on the cleft between her cheeks and remembered what her pussy had looked as he had eaten it earlier. His dick twitched in Faye's hand.

"You could always finish up in her if you wanted..." Faye continued, still stroking him. "She wouldn't mind, in fact I know for a fact that she would want you to." Andy's dick twitched again.

"I can't," he grudgingly whispered, "she's passed out. That's not ok, is it?"

"Well not in every situation, but in this case I know Michelle would love this. She has it bad for you and likes things a bit kinky. Personally, I think it is HOT." He was torn; he had reluctantly stopped himself from fucking the sleeping woman earlier due to the demands of his own moral code, but he desperately wanted to cum, and would love to do it inside one of these girls.

Faye slipped one hand between the legs of the immobile Michelle and rubbed two fingers between her lips before changing their angle and pushing them inside her pussy. "Oh, she wants you to do this Sir." Faye goaded as she fingered Michelle and wanked Andy. "She is soaking wet, and she already told you she wants your cum... Get over here and give it to her." With that she brought her hand to her mouth and sucked her fingers clean of the other girl's juices.

Andy could stand no more. He pushed Faye away and got to his knees on the bed, cock bobbing in front of him. He put his hand on Michelle's hip and pushed. She rolled easily onto her front, letting out a sigh as she did so. Faye pulled her legs apart and Andy was able to see the puffy lips of Sgt Armitage's pussy, shiny with the juices that Faye's fingering had spread on them. Just above them was the tiny pucker of her arsehole and a very wicked thought went through Andy's head before he decided he was taking enough risks as it was.

"Hold her open." he told Faye, climbing over the top of the sleeping girl. Faye reached in with one hand and spread the lips of her friend's pussy while using her other hand to guide Andy's steel-like erection to her opening. "Kiss me." he said, and as Faye leaned in to kiss him on the lips, he leaned his weight forward, using the tip of his dick to spear the slumbering Sergeant's cunt. The warm, wet skin sweetly kissed the head of his cock, thrilling him with the illicit feeling. He pushed forward more and slowly ground his dick into her soaking pussy. Soon he was bottomed out and laid almost flat on top of her. Faye couldn't do anything useful with her hands anymore but continued to kiss him hungrily.

He tensed his cock a few times in the gripping sleeve of her womanhood before slowly withdrawing until only the tip of his dick was still inside her. Already he could feel the cum boiling in his balls and he remembered this was not the first time he had fucked this hole tonight - it was a miracle he was still going. He slid forward again and enjoyed the feeling of Faye kissing the side of his neck as he did so. Now that he had plumbed her depths, Andy started properly fucking the unconscious woman, pistoning in and out of her with the energy of a man who had no reason at all to hold back. Each thrust in created a slapping noise as his hips hit her butt cheeks. Each pull out brought the savage desire to penetrate her again.

When his breathing became ragged, he felt Faye leave his side and move behind him. He heard her spit in her hand and then felt her rubbing her wet fingers over his balls, causing them to tighten under the added stimulation. There was to be no turning back this time. With Michelle's tight pussy gripping his dick and Faye's fingers gently caressing his balls he knew he was finally about to blow his load in this slut.

A rumbling, growling, roaring noise escaped from his lips and his hands balled up into fists. Half blind with sweat in his eyes he ramped up the intensity of his fucking until he could give no more with each thrust and the Army issue bed slammed into the wall. Michelle was grunting with every stroke as he bottomed out and forced the air out of her.

When he felt Faye lean in and run her tongue wetly over his balls he gave up. He drove his cock as deep as he could into Michelle and held it there as he felt his semen rush up his dick and shoot powerfully into her womb. Another lap of Faye's tongue and another shot of come and he resumed his thrusting; churning the scalding hot jism inside her. Again and again he felt his cock spasm; each spurt filling her fuller, each spurt freeing the tension in him.

"Fucking right Sir, fill her up." Faye sneered between licks on his still tightened balls.

Andy found his voice again "Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssss." he groaned as he felt his come start to leak past the dam of his shaft and run down her pussy. As the last of the spurts left his cock, adding to the sticky mess in Michelle's cunt he collapsed onto her back before rolling off onto the bed; his lungs heaving and his heart pounding. His dick slapped wetly onto his thigh and he could only laugh as Faye pulled it towards her mouth and sucked gently on the sensitive tip.

"Can I taste crème de menthe, Sir?" Faye asked with a quizzical look.

When he could take no more, he pushed Faye away from his dick and pulled her up to lay on the other side of him. He draped an arm over her and searched with the other for enough sheet to cover the three of them.

"What do you think you're doing Sir? Faye asked incredulously.

"Going to sleep of course!"

"You can't stay here! This is the Sergeants' Mess. You need to leave!" Faye ordered while puling the sheet back off him.

Musing to himself that it was funny what the Army would tolerate and what it found unacceptable, Andy found his clothes and got dressed. For her part, Faye lay in the bed idlily fingering herself to pass the time. When he was ready to leave, she blew him a kiss from the fingers she had been using. "Goodnight Sir."

As Andy walked out the door, the last thing he saw was Faye get on her hands and knees, flash him a wicked smile and lick the still unconscious Sgt Armitage's glistening, sticky, spunky cunt all the way from her clit to her arsehole. Andy's dick twitched again as he closed the door behind him.

_________________________________

The next day Andy found himself in the NAAFI getting a cup of tea when Sgt Armitage walked in. His heart jumped as he remembered the debauchery of the night before and his stomach sank as he thought about how much trouble he could be in. She bought a bottle of water and sat down next to him, perhaps a little gingerly.

"Sir, you absolute fucker!" She whispered conspiratorially, "I've been looking all over camp for you."

Andy relaxed slightly, thinking he was unlikely to be arrested for sexual assault or abuse of rank if she was looking for him. Instead he asked "So, about last night, are you...ok?"

"Well I'm hung over to fuck and have a bastard of a headache, plus it feels like my poor lady garden has been ploughed by a tractor! I can barely sit down."

Andy tried to explain himself, stumbling over his words while trying to keep his voice as low as possible for fear of being heard. Michelle was uninterested in his excuses.

"When I woke up last night I found Faye at work between my legs lapping up what I assume to be your cum from my battered fanny. Orgasmic. I do love that girl. But you, you bastard, were nowhere to be found."

Andy started to make more excuses but she cut him off again.

"My room in the Mess, tonight, 2300 hrs. I want to be awake for all of it tonight."

With that she was gone out the door and Andy had a chance to drink his tea and gather his strength - he felt like he might need it.

12