The Regretful Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JAnonymous
JAnonymous
204 Followers

"Hmmmm," Mike purred with a smile on his face. "Do I by any chance get a blowjob as part of my surprise?" he asked, his erection growing bigger by the second.

Sarah slowly leant in to Mike's ear, still rubbing his crotch, and whispered, "YOU don't..." before removing her hand and walking away.

Mike opened his eyes, confused by his wife's response, and watched as she walked over towards a tall dark figure in the corner of the room. As his eyes finally adjusted to the light, he suddenly realised that the dark figure he'd seen was in fact Sam, and Sarah was now pulling him by the hand towards where he sat.

"What... what's going on???" he asked desperately.

But Sarah didn't respond. Instead she placed one hand around the back of Sam's neck, pulled him in to her, and began passionately kissing him as her other hand started rubbing the crotch of Sam's jeans.

"Don't do this Sarah! Stop!"

But Sarah didn't stop, instead she continued kissing Sam whilst unbuckling his belt and unpopping the buttons on his fly. Mike quickly looked around the chair to see if there was any way of getting free, but quickly realised there wasn't. As he turned back, he watched his wife's soft white hand reach in to Sam's briefs, pull out his large dark semi-erect member, and gently start stroking it up and down, her wedding ring sparkling with each movement.

"Please Sarah, PLEASE!"

But plead as he did, Mike was forced to watch as his perfect wife continued to wank the large black member in her hand whilst swapping saliva with the chiselled stranger he was responsible for inviting in to their lives. He wanted to scream, but no words would come out. It was as if his voice was being held captive by a tiny piece of him that wanted to see what would happen.

After a short while of having his dick stroked, Sam leant in to Sarah's ear and whispered something too quiet for Mike to hear. But all became clear when, after a brief look at each other, Sarah gave a small smile and gently lowered herself to her knees where she began to pull Sam's jeans and briefs down over his muscular thighs, causing his thick black member to spring from its confines and brush against her cheek.

Mike was in shock, and watched speechlessly as Sam kicked his trousers into the corner, and peeled his t-shirt over his head to reveal his perfect physique, his 8 pack and pecs looking as if they were made of granite. Sarah placed her hand on his abs and trailed her newly manicured fingernails down each one until it once again wrapped around his shaft, and aimed it towards her red lips.

"NOOOO!" shouted Mike, finally able to wrestle his voice away, "Don't do it Sarah! I'll change!"

But, guided by the large hand on the back of her head, Sarah's painted lips continued their journey, parting as they made contact with the tip of Sam's member, and allowing him in to her warm moist mouth.

This was it. This was Mike's nightmare coming true before his very eyes. After all those agonising visions of Sarah cheating on him, here she was, just feet away, with another man's member inside her beautiful, sweet mouth.

Desperate, Mike once again struggled to try and get his hands loose from the chair.

"Yeah, you'd best be watching motherfucker," thought Sam, noticing Mike wriggling in discomfort.

"That's it. Suck my big black dick," urged Sam, purposefully gathering Sarah's hair from her face so that Mike could see his wife's lips sliding up and down his long black shaft.

Sick to his stomach, Mike momentarily closed his eyes in an effort to shut out what was happening. But, almost as if there were strings pulling them open, they quickly reopened seconds later.

Forced to watch, Mike looked on in agony as Sam used a handful of his wife's hair to guide her mouth up and down his thick cock, her saliva causing an increasing length of his shaft to glisten under the light.

Desperate, Mike made one last effort to break free, but was forced to stop when he felt the cable cutting in to his skin. Realising that his efforts to free himself had once again proven futile, he slowly resigned himself to the fact that he was probably only minutes away from watching his wife get fucked by another man. A bigger man. A black man.

A deep sense of hopelessness flowed through Mike, until a small moment of optimism emerged when Sarah removed Sam's thick member from her mouth, and he wondered whether she'd changed her mind and decided to call the whole thing off.

"It's not too late is it? We can get past this right? Forget that it ever happened? I mean, she only had him in her mouth for 40 seconds at most. They never actually had sex..."

But as he tried to convince himself that everything was going to be OK, all hopes that his nightmare was over quickly turned to despair when his wife didn't tell Sam that she'd changed her mind as he'd hoped, but instead pursed her dark red lips against the tip of his member, and released a thick glob of saliva. Mike's heart immediately sank, and he felt like crying as he watched as his wife's soft hands begin to stroke the length of Sam's member, fully lubricating him before placing him back in her mouth.


With Sarah's mouth once again wrapped back around his rock hard cock, Sam again took a fistful of her hair and spent the next few minutes guiding himself further and further down the back of her throat, testing how much control she really was willing to give him. Finally, after receiving no objection even when she started gasping for air, he smiled at Mike, and decided it was time to take things further.


"Stand up beautiful," instructed Sam, removing himself from Sarah's mouth. "How about you take that pretty little dress off and show me that sexy body of yours."

Pulling herself to her feet, Sarah flashed a quick look towards her husband before reaching around and unzipping her dress. Once undone, she allowed the straps to slip off her shoulders, and the rest of the dress to slide down her smooth body until it lay around her ankles.

"Wow..." admired Sam, staring at the sexy black lingerie clinging perfectly to her full breasts and ass. "No wonder you changed your mind Mike. I wouldn't want someone else touching a body like that either. Don't worry though. I'll treat her exactly how a white girl with body like that should be treated..."

All the time Sarah had been fully clothed, Mike had fooled himself in to thinking that there was still a chance he might be able to convince her to put a stop to proceedings before things went too far. But as he watched his wife remove the lace bra from around her succulent breasts, exposing them to the muscular black stud standing in front of her, he quickly realised that his chances were fading fast - a realisation his body also recognised, causing his cock to stir.

"Now turn around and take them off. I want to see that bare ass and pussy." commanded Sam, spinning Sarah around and bending her over until her ass pushed against his heavy crotch.

As instructed, Sarah peeled her delicate French knickers seductively over her flawless white ass and down her long smooth legs, resulting in Sam's thick shaft pressing firmly against her pussy.

"This is it," Mike thought, his erection now pressing uncomfortably against his shorts, "he's going to fuck my wife."

But Mike was wrong. After just a few seconds of pressing himself against Sarah's exposed entrance, Sam pulled her sharply upright, and instructed her to lay on the bed.

"Should I take off my shoes?" enquired Sarah, turning around.

"No," responded Sam, pushing her backwards and on to the bed, "leave them on."

Sarah stared up at the muscular black man standing in front of her, biting her lip as she looked at his large erection hanging in the air.

"Do you want me to fuck you white girl???" laughed Sam, noticing her stare.

Sarah nodded coyly, causing Mike's cock to throb.

"And what about you white boy? Do you want me to fuck your wife?" sneered Sam, turning to Mike.

Mike sat there open mouthed, still unable to say anything.

"Do you want me to put my big nigger dick inside your wife's pretty white pussy?" he asked, kneeling on the bed and positioning himself over Sarah. "Look white boy. Look how deep I'll be inside her," he taunted, resting the length of his cock on Sarah's navel, the tip extending past her belly button.

After receiving no response from Mike, Sam lifted Sarah's ass off of the mattress and spat indignantly at her pussy before placing her back down and spitting again, this time in to his own hand, and lubricating his cock.

"Are you ready?" Sam asked Sarah, lifting one of her legs in the air and using his spare hand to direct the large head of his dark member between her labia, coating them and her entrance with his saliva.

"DON'T!" shouted Mike, finally able to find his voice. "Please don't... at least... not without a condom."

Sam, who had ensured that Mike had a perfect view of his large black member resting threateningly at the entrance of his wife's perfect vagina, smiled before turning to Sarah.

"Do you want me to stop and find a condom?" he asked.

Sarah, looked momentarily to her husband, before responding with a shake of the head.

"I thought not. Sorry white boy, but I have to do what your wife wants, remember?" gloated Sam, pressing his hips forward and pushing through Sarah's entrance.

As he watched the tip of Sam's long dark unprotected cock disappear into his wife's beautiful slick pussy, his sheer size instantly making her gasp, Mike was in shock.

"How could she agree for him not wear a condom!?" he asked him self despairingly.

But as Sam's hips retracted and Mike saw how his wife's light pink labia had begun to coat his thick black shaft in a dark gloss of her juices, his disgust quickly faded and his erection once again pressed uncomfortably against his trousers.

"You're so big!" moaned Sarah after a few more thrusts, her hands clutching the back of Sam's arms.

"You like that huh?" questioned Sam.

"Uh huh..."

"Have you ever been fucked by a dick this big?"

"Na huh..." she replied

"How about a black dick? Have you ever been fucked by a brother before?"

"Na huh..."

"How about a dick bigger than your husbands. Has anyone ever fucked you with a bigger dick than him?"

Sarah didn't respond, but in doing so automatically let Mike and Sam know what the answer was. Looking over his shoulder at Mike, Sam smiled as he continued to stretch Sarah's pussy with his large member.

"Let's see what you make of this," said Sam, turning back to Sarah and thrusting ferociously in to her, the sound of their bodies slapping together filling the room.

"Oh my god!" exhaled Sarah before Sam retracted and once again slammed in to her.

Sarah's cries of pleasure continued to echo around the room for the next few minutes as her loud exhales of air matched the rhythm of Sam's punishing thrusts, causing Mike's cock to throb.

"Fuck me harder," begged Sarah, moving her hands to Sam's ass.

Letting go of Sarah's leg, Sam placed his large black hand around her delicate white neck. "You like this don't you white girl," he sneered.

"Uh huh," gasped Sarah, eyes closed as she pulled on her full breasts.

"You like having your tight pussy stretched by a big 'nigger' dick don't you?"

"Uh huh..."

"Do you like seeing your wife stretched by this big 'nigger' dick white boy?"

Mike didn't respond, triggering Sam to fuck Sarah more aggressively as he momentarily stared at her husband.

"I'm going to fuck your wife so hard that your dick won't even touch the sides."

Mike remained silent, watching as Sam turned back to Sarah and continued to plough in to her, his large hand still pinning her delicate neck to the mattress, her mouth now struggling to release the small gasps of air that had been coming with each thrust.


Although Sarah had never been shy about telling her husband what got her off, not once had she asked him to treat her this rough, but as she wrapped her legs around Sam's hips, using them to speed up his almost punishing thrusts, he knew that she was getting immense pleasure from it... and so too was Mike. To his shock and surprise, the sight of Sam's grip slowly turning his wife's gorgeous face a light shade of red turned Mike on immensely, causing him to feel like he could tear through his shorts at any second.


For the next few minutes Sam fucked Sarah with an almost spiteful intent, until he released his grip from around her throat and suddenly scooped her up from the bed without warning.

"Lets see if you like being fucked standing up," he sneered, Sarah's vagina still impaled on his long black shaft.

Intentionally positioning Sarah's ass only a couple of feet from her husband's face, Sam effortlessly began guiding her unprotected vagina up and down his large manhood, causing an increasingly loud exhale of air to escape her lips every time she reached the end of his shaft and the bottom of her ass slapped against his pubic bone.

"Do you like this white girl?"

"Uh huh..." she exhaled, her arms wrapped around his neck.

"Has anyone ever fucked you like this before?"

"Nu huh..."

"Do you reckon your husband could fuck you like this?"

Sarah didn't respond causing Sam to slap her firmly on the ass cheek.

"Answer me white girl, do you think your husband could fuck you like this?"

"Nu huh..."

"That's what I thought," he said as he manoeuvred back towards the bed, lowering himself on to the mattress until Sarah was now on top of him.

"Ride me white girl," said Sam, smacking her on the side of her ass.

Sarah didn't need any encouragement and instantly began moving herself up and down the thick member stretching her insides, her hands pushing against Sam's muscular shoulders.

For the next five minutes, Mike watched, hypnotized by the sight of his wife's pink vagina sliding up and down Sam's black rod, smearing it with an increasing thick white fluid, his trance only being broken when Sarah's regular moans of pleasure were replaced by her announcing that she was about to come.

"Fuckkkkk!" exclaimed Sarah, "I'm coming... I'M COMING!!"

Sarah urgently began pulling at her nipples and grinding her hips against Sam's until her body went rigid and she let out a loud scream of ecstasy. After a few seconds, just as someone in a neighbouring room began banging on the wall, Sarah collapsed forward on to Sam's body and began almost convulsing with pleasure.

Finally, once her vagina had stopped pulsating around his thick shaft, Sam quickly pushed Sarah off and on to the mattress.

"You're not done yet white girl..."

Pulling Sarah off of the bed, Sam spun her around and pushed her forward until she was forced to rest her hands on her husband's knees for support. With little time wasted, he grabbed his shaft and once again directed it in to Sarah's warm moist cunt, grabbing her hips as he began ferociously pounding in and out of her, occasionally removing a hand and smacking her firmly on the ass.

Mike watched as his wife's mouth, still dark red with lipstick, hung slightly open, panting loudly with every one of Sam's thrusts. By now, strands of her hair stuck to her face with sweat, and her eyelids were almost closed as she tried to ride the wave of her recent orgasm, her head slowly lowering towards the bed.

"Look at your husband white girl!" demanded Sam, sharply pulling her hair and slapping her firmly on the ass until she was staring in to her husbands eyes. "You like being fucked by a big black cock, don't you white girl?"

"Uh huh," she mustered, mouth still hanging slightly open.

"Tell your husband how you like being fucked by a big black cock."

"Uh huh... I like it," she said quietly, lowering her head back to the matress.

Sam again yanked her hair, whipping her head back, and smacked her firmly on the ass, harder than before. "Louder. Tell your husband how much you like big black cock"

"I love it," she said, gasping for air as he thrust in to her with even more ferocity, "I love being fucked by big black cock."

The humiliation of his wife's words and the manner in which they were said finally pushed Mike's body over the edge, and his throbbing cock began to spurt streams of warm cum inside his briefs. Attempting not to show what was happening, but overcome by his sudden release, Mike momentarily closed his eyes and felt his knees tremble under the weight of his wife's hands. Reopening his eyes, Mike saw his wife's beautiful but exhausted looking face smiling back at him, almost laughing.

"I knew you'd enjoy it..." she quietly teased through exhales of air.

"Good white girl," said Sam, seemingly having not noticed what had happened.

For the next few minutes Sam continued to fuck Sara angrily from behind, causing Sarah's almost mocking smile be quickly replaced by looks of growing pleasure.

"Come here..." demanded Sam finally, wrapping his arm around Sarah's chest and pulling her body towards his own.

Relieved that he was no longer being made to stare into his wife's eyes while she enjoyed the pleasures of another man, Mike watched Sam begin to roughly knead her breasts and pull at her nipples, before grabbing her face, turning it towards his own, and kissing her.

Although they had kissed already that evening, the fact that she returned Sam's kiss so passionately as his dick slid in and out of her sent a deep sense of betrayal through Mike's body. She knew it was one of the rules he felt most strongly about, but she seemed completely unconcerned about his feelings.

Angry, Mike once again began to try and loosen the restraints holding him to the chair, but as he continued to watch his wife kiss the handsome stud filling her vagina, her delectable white body seemingly intertwined with his powerful black physique, his cock once again began to stir amongst the sticky mess he had made only minutes earlier.

"Go and kneel on the bed," commanded Sam, having removed his tongue from Sarah's mouth and slid his cock out of her slick pussy.

As instructed, Sarah made her way to the bed and knelt on the edge, facing away from her husband. Sam followed, pushing her forward until she was on all fours, and presenting her gaping hole to Sam and her husband.

"Why didn't you want to get fucked in the ass white girl?" he asked, slapping it hard enough to leave a red mark. "An ass that good deserves to be fu..."

"NO!" interrupted Mike, "not her ass, we both agreed not her ass."

"If she wants me to fuck that pretty little pussy of hers again, she's gonna have to let me fuck her in the ass. What's it gonna be white girl?" he said, teasing her slick pussy with the tip of his cock.

Knowing that no anal had also been one of the first rule his wife had asked to be placed on their list, Mike was certain he knew what her answer was going to be. Besides, whether he liked it or not, he knew there was no way anyone would voluntarily stop fucking someone like Sarah until they'd finished. Surely she realised this too?

But Sarah didn't. As far as she was concerned, she either let Sam in her ass, or the night was over. And she craved for him to enter her pussy again.

"What's it going to be white girl?" asked Sam, intentionally pushing the tip of his cock slightly in to her entrance.

Sarah was torn. On the one hand she remembered the discomfort she'd felt on the few occasions Mike had given her anal - and Sam was much bigger and thicker than he was - but on the other, that same large cock had just given her the most powerful and intense orgasm she'd ever experienced, and with it pressing inside her already, she was desperate to have him fuck her pussy at least once more...

Sam removed himself from Sarah's entrance and took a step backwards as if getting ready to leave.

"Go slowly," she quickly replied over her shoulder, completely shocking her husband.

JAnonymous
JAnonymous
204 Followers