The Regretful Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got yourself a deal white girl. Now stay there," ordered Sam as he walked over to his bag and pulled out a bottle of clear liquid.

As he returned to the bed, his large member swaying with each step, Sam winked at Mike and flipped open the cap from the bottle.

"Let's get this sexy white ass ready for a big black nigger dick," he smirked, pouring a generous amount of lubricant on to Sarah's puckered asshole, massaging it in and around her entrance with his large fingers.

Once fully lubed up, Sam poured another generous amount of liquid in to his hand, and stroked it up and down his shaft before placing his large tip against Sarah's light brown sphincter.

"This is it white girl," he warned, pushing his hips forward.

Due to his size, it took Sam a couple of attempts to finally break through Sarah's tight wall, but it wasn't long before Mike watched his wife's precious asshole finally lose it's battle and slowly engulfing the entire head of his penis.

"Are you good white girl?" asked Sam, allowing Sarah a few moments to get used to him stretching her ass.

"Um huh," she replied, eyes and mouth both closed as she focused on relaxing and overcoming her discomfort.

"Good," he said as he started to slowly ease her backwards and forwards by the hips, gradually increasing the depth he was inside her. "Have you ever had someone fuck your ass before?"

"Um huh," she responded, breathing through the pain.

"Has your husband fucked you up the ass before?"

"Um huh."

"How about anyone else? You ever had any other dicks in your ass before?"

"Um huh," she replied automatically, focusing so much on blocking out the pain that she forgot she'd told her husband he'd been the only one.

"What???" questioned Mike, instantly wondering if this meant she had cheated on him after all.

Sam laughed.

"Sounds like you've got some explaining to do white girl," joked Sam, now slowly fucking Sarah's ass with a gentle rhythm.

"Once... before us..." she managed to force out before again focusing on blocking out the pain.

Mike was stunned. He was fully aware that his wife had been no stranger to sex when they got together - I mean, with her looks and personality, he'd have been a fool to think otherwise - but for years she'd told him that he was the only one she'd ever allowed near there, and this had always given him an odd sense of pride that he was the one she'd chosen. Now, after all this time together, he found out that she'd been lying to him.

As Mike spent the next couple of minutes questioning whether his wife had lied to him about anything else, Sam had orchestrated it so that he was now 6 inches deep inside Sarah's asshole, and was gradually increasing the pace of his thrusts.

"Well white girl, regardless of how much cock you've had up here before, your ass is still a fantastic fuck."

Sarah didn't respond.

Whilst Sarah concentrated on trying to relax, Sam continued to use Sarah's hips to slide her asshole up and down his thick shaft, continuing to increase how much of his shaft he had inside her. By the time he managed to squeeze just over 7 inches inside her asshole, whilst still experiencing some discomfort, Sarah was also starting to find the sensation of being stretched oddly pleasurable, and tried her best to harness that feeling.

"You're enjoying it now aren't you white girl?" said Sam, noticing that she seemed more relaxed.

Again Sarah stayed silent while she focused on the pleasure over the pain.

"I think your wife enjoys having a big black dick in her ass," mocked Sam, looking at Mike, "...but I promised I'd fuck her pussy some more, and if I keep doing this for much longer," he continued, removing himself from Sarah's passage, "her ass will be full up with my cum."

Although he knew full well that it had been said out of spite, hearing Sam talk about cumming inside his wife, and watching her light brown asshole take a few moments to fully close, Mike's cock sprung back in to life, stirring the mess he'd made a short while earlier.

"Turn over white girl," directed Sam, taking a small towel out of his bag and wiping his cock clean, "it's time for your reward."

Sam walked back over to the bed and manoeuvred his large muscular physique back on top of Sarah's delicate white body, immediately kissing her as she grasped for his member, her wedding ring once again visible against his dark shaft as she placed it at her entrance.

Despite all of the humiliation that had come before, as Sam pressed his hips forward and once again began fucking Sarah, Mike started to grow increasingly uncomfortable that, unlike earlier in the evening when he'd fucked her with an aggression... almost a spite, Sam was now much more gentle, making sure that Sarah was feeling every inch of his large member.

For Mike, even though he had watched his wife have sex with another man for over half an hour now, this was torture. As he watched them kiss each other passionately, bodies intertwined, he considered that this was no longer just sex, to his eyes, this was more like making love.

As he watched his wife's vagina wrap itself around the long dark shaft gently stroking in and out of it, his ears once again pricked at the satisfied sounds coming from his wife.

"Fuck me Sam. Make me come again," she begged, momentarily breaking their kiss.

Sam slowly increased the rhythm he'd built up, one hand cradling the back of Sarah's neck as they kissed, the other gently caressing the smooth skin on her side. Within a minute, a small build up of his wife's juices once again formed around the base of Sam's shaft, and Mike realised that it wouldn't be long before Sarah experienced her second orgasm at the hands, or more precisely, the cock, of another man.

Gradually Sarah's moans became louder, only partially muffled by Sam's kiss, and her legs wrapped around his waist, encouraging his thrusts with their own. Sam continued to pump in and out of Sarah, and within a minute her feet were in the air, toes curling up in her shoes, an orgasm ripping through her body so ferociously that her ass lifted off the mattress and her hips began to buck.

"FUCKKKK!" screamed Sarah, "Don't Stop!" she pleaded over and over, almost in tears as she rode the wave of her second orgasm.

Sam continued to thrust until Sarah's pussy finally stopped twitching around his shaft and her body relaxed to normal.

"Fuck you're good white girl... I'm almost done myself." warned Sam, breathing heavily.

"Cum in me..." she responded, pulling him back on top of her and grinding her hips.

Mike's heart skipped a beat, shocked at hearing his wife instruct this black stud to shoot his cum deep inside her unprotected womb, but by now Mike was so turned on that he made no attempt to object, and instead adjusted how he was sitting to try and ease the discomfort caused by his throbbing erection pressing against his trousers.

Less than a minute later, Sam's thrusts became slower and more powerful, and he suddenly released a series of loud primal grunts as his large black member began pumping his thick seed deep inside Sarah.

To Mike's surprise and concern, even after the final drop of cum had been released from his body, Sam remained inside Sarah and they both lay there kissing for what felt to Mike like minutes. When they finally stopped, and Sam removed his semi-erect cock from Sarah's well used pussy, a thick stream of cum oozed from her gaping hole, flowing over her asshole.

"You've been one of the best so far..." said Sam, sweat running down his face, "yep... you've definitely been one of the best," he repeated as he begun to collect his belongings.

As Sam got dressed, Sarah remained on the bed and looked directly at her husband as she slowly and gently began rubbing herself, dipping her fingers in to her open pussy and using Sam's cum as a lubricant. Mike simply watched, mesmerised, until a fully dressed Sam walked over and again kissed Sarah passionately before finally making his way to the door.

"You're a good fuck white girl. Let me know if you want to do it again. No need to bring your husband next time..."

With that, Sam left the room, leaving Sarah and Mike alone.

Mike went to say something to his wife, but struggled to find any words.

"Is that what you wanted honey?" purred Sarah, still rubbing herself. "Was it as good as you imagined?"

Mike struggled for an answer.

"You like the videos where the husband's humiliated don't you?" she sighed, removing her wedding ring from her finger. "And I could tell you liked it when he fucked me right infront of you earlier," she continued, dipping her ring in to Sam's warm semen.

"Has this satisfied your desires?" she asked, slowly sitting up and pulling herself to her feet. "Has this got it out of your system?" she questioned, walking towards her husband, completely naked apart for her shoes, earrings, and another man's cum trickling down the inside of her thigh.

Sarah stood infront of her watching husband and gently cleaned Sam's cum from her ring with her tongue.

"Because I'm not sure it's out of mine..." she whispered quietly in his ear before kissing him, making sure his tongue met with her own.

As she walked away towards the shower, Mike, still tied to the chair, closed his eyes and released a second pool of cum inside his linen trousers. Perhaps it wasn't out of his either.