All Comments on 'The Rekindle'

by TalyisBagley

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
DawnzoDawnzoover 14 years ago
I have to admit...

I am a sucker for a happy ending!!! Great story!!

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 14 years ago
Oh my

That was simply beautiful -- I started to cry about halfway through and didn't stop. You are amazing and good luck with the contest!

erin1955erin1955over 14 years ago
awesome

nearly cried.damn that was good

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
beautiful

thank you for the happy ending. it was beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful

I loved it, I am a sucker for happy stories. I will read your other stories. You write so beautifully.

janedoesamjanedoesamover 14 years ago
Talyis you are my fav. author- Merry Christmas

LUV the happy ending!!!!!!! Thanks for adding me to your email list this was totally the story I needed after reading Talons of a Dark Heart. Dont get me wrong I loved it, i cried and then reread the entire series. LOL! Keep up the good work.

reesepieces83reesepieces83over 14 years ago
Wonderful

I loved this story. You are one of my fav authors on this site and im always looking for new stuff from. Once again you didn't disapoint I cried throw most of the story. I loved the happy ending. How do I become abaet of you mailing list. Please let me know my email address is reesepieces83@yahoo.com. Keep up the good work I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
love

I loved it.Great.Punchlap@aol.com

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
A brave tale

Switching POVs is hard to do convincingly, but you've managed in this tender piece. I had to struggle through the first para though. Less is more sometimes...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

what a beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
an old story but I'm glad I found it

This is a rare gem on this site. Thank U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Agree with Anonymous there. Glad I found the story. Cried the whole time. You have a rare knack of capturing emotions. You should try publishing books of such short stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing story

Love this story soo much. Makes one cry. Love your stories but would love to see a longer version of a story in this genre. I know it would be amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTalyisBagley@TalyisBagley
New NEWS: June 2022 Working on getting published and finishing Book 3 of the Wider Sky Series. Website and socials to come. Old News: I just posted the first chapter of WEIGHT OF PENUMBRA the sequel to A WIDER SKY. OLD OLD NEWS: AUG 2012 - Still working on OTAP2 But I need ...

SIMILAR Stories