All Comments on 'The Reluctant Duchess Ch. 07'

by JayDavid

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
carindenniscarindennisover 3 years ago

Sehr gut! Fünf Sterne

SisterJezabelSisterJezabelover 3 years ago

What a lovely series. Thank-you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

A very good story. I liked the characters and the story line. Although this is a romance story and we all knew where it would end, it was still enjoyable to read. 5 stars. Thanks for your time and imagination.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 3 years ago
Enjoyable ‘Lit’ Hallmark romance

This was quite a romantic romp that had the expected drama and doubts and the desired results. Good job! When does principle filming start?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nice series.

I truly enjoyed your ‘Fairytale‘ . So much so that in great anticipation, I checked daily for new chapters.

Well done

arrowglassarrowglassover 3 years ago

A really good Hallmark tall tale. Like how you wove everything together. Looking forward to your next one. Have been s sucker for these romances!!!!

redbaron172redbaron172over 3 years ago

Outstanding story, with all the quirks and turns put in very good writing. Looking forward to more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nice one, be good to be able to read more of them.

nycreadernycreaderover 3 years ago
Nice series.

I really liked this series (and the attention paid to plot and character (and the last sentence's echo of what Sophie asked in the 1st installment was very nice) -- as well as to sex (and romance) ; I think I liked it better than the author's The Lake House Lessons series (which I read many years ago (and also liked -- but I think I liked this series better) ).

1 note about the Hallmark Channel movies which inspired this series (and some quibbling):

Note: I have seen at least 1 Hallmark Channel movie (I didn't remember the title, but it was Once Upon a Holiday -- from 2015) in which rather than the royal-whom-the-American-meets being a British-accented man, she is an American-accented woman (the accent explained away as her mother having been American, and her father having been her royal predecessor; her North American love interest is actually played by a Canadian actor playing a resident of New York City). (it's nice that Sophie's Klippenberg has been given more thought by "JayDavid" than the other princess's small principality/realm was by the screenwriters in the movie in question.)

Quibble: I think I have seen Sophie's fellow residents of Klippenberg referred-to in the series as both "Klippenbergers" and "Klippenburghers" -- and maybe at least once as one of those *without the "l"* : it might be good in future (if the series were to be reviewed/revised -- and/or to be made available in another form) to settle on a uniform spelling (I would guess that in German (if not -- perhaps -- in the Klippenberg dialect (?) ) "Klippenberger"s would be more to be expected.

Again, a very nice and sweet series (with enough sex and lust to make it at home at Literotica). : )

E. in New York City ("nycreader" at Literotica -- at least when posting Comments).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Missed a part

you know in all these Hallmark movies the couple kiss at the end and it starts snowing

good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disgusting women

One thing that comes up in your stories is that you like sluts. This piece of filth Duchess is a prime example. This character is unfit to be a mother and a prime candidate for a hysterectomy. And calling this Hallmark is a good indication of the type of people on Literotica. What is with all the cucks, wimps and manginas on this site?

But, although I do not like the subjects you write about, I agree with the commentators that you are a good writer.

And yes, i'm an annon because I will never give my credentials to an American site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous