The Reluctant Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first all Katie wanted to do was some light flirting with Xavier to kill time. She didn't think it would lead to anything, because even though his outward appearance had changed, she still saw him as the same socially timid guy from high school. That all changed once she stepped foot in his house and got to talking to him. She came to the realization that guy was long gone. There was something about Xavier's new persona that made Katie want to push the envelope with him, especially since he was teasing her and telling her to essentially put up or shut up.

"Well I can show you better than I can tell you." Katie said as she straddled Xavier's lap.

"What..what are you doing?" Xavier stammered, since Katie straddling his lap startled him.

"You say I'm all talk and no action, so I'm about to prove you wrong." Katie said while crushing her lips against Xavier's.

By this point Xavier's mind was racing all over the place. Never had he been put in this position before. He made it a practice not to have sex or make out with another girl unless he called it off with the previous person. In his mind that is how he justified not being labeled a dog. But this was a special type of situation he was in. He called it off with Bethe, so technically it would not be seen as cheating, and it was not everyday that a guy got the chance to fuck the girl who rejected him in high school. After a brief internal debate, Xavier gave in to his carnal instincts and pushed any guilt he had about kissing someone who was not Bethe to the back of his mind.

Katie's lips were pressed tightly against Xavier's, giving him no chance to reply. Instead of wasting energy trying to fight her off he returned her kisses with an intense vigor. Xavier placed his hand behind Katie's head and took out her hair band. He then ran his fingers through her hair while piercing her lips with his tongue.

"Mmmm." Katie moaned in response, as she tangled her tongue with Xavier's, kissing him back with the same intensity.

While they were kissing, blood started rushing to Xavier's cock, causing it to strain against the thin fabric that made up his basketball shorts. Katie took notice and rocked her hips in a way that caused his shaft the slide along her engorged clit.

As his cock started to swell from Katie grinding her crotch against it, Xavier decided this was the perfect moment to press his luck, since he had Bethe as a backup plan if Katie got cold feet all of a sudden.

"Ok I'm almost convinced of your kissing skills." Xavier said as he peeled his lips from Katie's. "But there's someone or should I say something that needs to be convinced too." Xavier said as he grabbed Katie by the hips and guided her off his lap.

"And who might that be?" Katie said as she hungrily eyed Xavier's crotch.

"I think you know who." Xavier said as he dropped his shorts and boxers.

Without saying another word Xavier wove his fingers into Katie's hair and brought his shaft to her lips. She in turn stuck out her tongue and lathered his bulbous head with her saliva. After twirling her tongue around his cockhead a few times, Katie started stroking Xavier's shaft until it was as stiff as a board. After he was fully standing at attention, Xavier pushed a quarter of his cock into Katie's oral cavity. He let it rest in her mouth for a moment before pulling it almost all the way out and thrusting it back in again.

Xavier wanted to take it slow and savor the moment, but lust took over and he picked up speed almost burying his whole cock in her mouth with each thrust. Katie was use to deepthroating her boyfriend's nine inch cock, so she had no problems with Xavier's length since he was about an inch shorter; it was his girth she had to get use to, because even though her ex had a longer cock, Xavier's was bigger around and her lips had to adjust. Once she adjusted Katie held onto Xavier's hips and helped him guide his cock into her mouth, which surprised him since most women wanted him to take it easy at first. It didn't take long for him to get over the shock because he was hitting the back of her throat again in no time. Katie expertly used her bee-stung lips to massage Xavier's cock as it invaded her mouth.

"Oh fuck I hope you are ready because here it comes." Xavier grunted as he unleashed his load into her mouth.

"Mmmhmm." Katie mumbled as she did the best she could to swallow as much of Xavier's seed as possible.

After emptying his cock into Katie's mouth, Xavier wasted no time in getting on his knees and relieving Katie of her pants and underwear. Once they were taken off, he dove head first between her legs and ravished her pussy with his tongue. Katie felt a jolt of ecstasy rip through her body as Xavier devoured her pussy like it was his last meal. She tried using her hands to hold his head in place but she was met with resistance as Xavier used his hands to pin her wrist behind her head, leaving her at the mercy of his tongue. He gave her pussy a few more licks then sat up and used his fingers to fuck Katie's dripping wet tunnel, while keeping her wrist pinned with his free hand.

If she really tried, Katie could break free from Xavier's hold, but she was enjoying surrendering her body to him. Her ex was good at making her orgasm but she never really felt the animalistic desire from him that Xavier was displaying at this moment. As a reward she was going to let Xavier have his way with her.

As he continued to hold Katie in place and slide his fingers inside of her, Xavier leaned down and fused his lips with hers. She still had a little bit of his seed in her mouth but he didn't seem to mind.

While they were nipping at each other's lips, Katie's body began to tense up as a result of her impending orgasm. After Xavier prodded her g-spot a few more times, Katie sank her teeth into his bottom lip and slammed her legs shut around his hand. With his hand held firmly in place Katie started coating his fingers with her nectar. After her orgasm subsided her body went limp for a minute.

It took a moment for Katie to come to her senses, but when she did her lips took the form of a satisfied grin as she looked up to see Xavier licking her juices off of his fingers.

"Mmm that was fucking amazing." Katie said as she reached under Xavier's shirt to rub his bare chest.

"I'm glad you think so but I didn't really do much." Xavier said trying to sound modest, as he finished licking Katie's juice off his fingers.

"What the fuck ever Mr. Humble. I can't remember the last time I came that hard, and you haven't even fucked me yet."

"Yet?" Xavier said while cocking an eyebrow.

"Yes I hope you didn't think you were going to get away with just using your fingers and tongue. I want to feel this inside me too." Katie said as she reached down and took a hold of Xavier's cock.

"But I don't have any condoms."

"Well there are ways around that honey. I'm pretty sure you're clean, and I know I'm clean,so I don't see the big deal, just don't cum in my pussy because I am not on the pill."

"Sounds good to me, but what about my sister? Won't she be getting off work soon?"

"Fuck!! I almost forgot about that. Hold on and let me check." Katie said as she scrambled for her phone. When she found her phone she saw that there was a missed call and text message from Michelle. Katie was about to call but decided to read the text first.

It read. "Hope you and my brother have not killed each other yet. I'm still stuck at work. Another client just walked in, so hopefully it won't be more than an hour. Tell my brother I tried to call him too. Anyway I'll call again when I'm done."

"Well looks like we are in luck." Katie said waving her phone back and forth. "This text is only fifteen minutes old so that gives me plenty of time to fuck the shit out of you."

"Ok." Xavier said stifling a laugh, thinking there was no way she could out fuck Bethe.

"I think we should finish this little party in your bedroom Zavier. What do ya say?"

Xavier didn't say anything. Instead of wasting words he made his way towards Katie and lifted her up off the ground and started kissing her again. She locked her legs around his waist and linked her ankles together to keep from falling as they made their way to Xavier's bedroom. When they made it to the bedroom Katie untangled herself from Xavier and hopped on the bed. While on the bed she unsnapped her bra and tossed it and her shirt to the side, then gestured for Xavier to join her.

Before joining her on the bed Xavier took his shirt off with his back towards Katie. As he came out of his shirt Katie noticed a few faint nail marks on his back. Seeing those marks made her a little jealous, because whenever she would leave the least little mark on her ex he would pitch a fit. Which she didn't understand at first, but eventually she came to the conclusion it was because he was fucking other girls and didn't want any evidence carrying over.

"You must have fucked someone good." Katie said as she reached over and ran her hand over the marks on Xavier's back. "I hope I get the chance to add some to the collection." She purred as she continued to caress Xavier's back.

"I don't think you can handle what it would take to put those marks on my back." Xavier said while closing his eyes and enjoying the attention Katie was giving his back .

"Oh please give me your best shot. I can take whatever you give me." Katie said as she felt the moisture between her legs increase at the thought of what Xavier might have in store for her.

"You sure about that?" Xavier said as he turned around and softly grabbed Katie by the cheeks and used his other hand to inch his middle finger inside her damp pussy.

"Mmmhmm." She responded with a nod knowing that there was no going back.

"Good I was hoping you would say that." Xavier said as he continued to use his finger inside Katie's pussy while moving his other hand from her cheeks and running his thumb across her lips.

Xavier played with Katie's pussy a little bit longer before he removed his finger and gestured for her to sit on the edge of the bed. While on the edge of the bed, she opened her mouth to receive his cock, but Xavier propped his leg up on the bed and offered her his balls instead. Unfazed by the unanticipated change in body parts, Katie ran her tongue all around Xavier's scrotum. As she licked his balls, Katie's tongue inched closer and closer to Xavier's asshole with each trip. She only licked a guy's ass once before and that was after he constantly begged her to do it in exchange for returning the favor. But when she first kissed Xavier something primal woke up inside her, and the only way she could satisfy it would be to completely acquiesce her body to Xavier and do whatever he wanted and then some. She concluded that Xavier was the type of man that would work overboard to please her if she pleased him.

"Fuck, don't tease me like that girl. Here let me make it easier for you to lick my ass." Xavier said as he switched places with Katie and guided her head between his legs.

"That feel good Zavier?" Katie said between licks as she lifted his balls so she could access his pucker better.

"Shit yeah that feels good." Xavier murmured, as he tightened his grip on Katie's hair and held her head in place.

After spending what seemed like an eternity licking Xavier's ass, Katie moved her lips to his cock, which she scarfed down all at once. Xavier moved his hand from Katie's head and let her have her way with his cock.

Xavier's cock was already semi-hard from the ass licking Katie gave him, but once she applied her lips to his shaft it had no problems stiffening the rest of the way. After his cock was fully erect, Katie reluctantly pulled her lips from it so she could feel it inside of her.

"Ok I got you hard now it is time show me what you got." Katie said as she laid back on the bed and awaited for Xavier to fuck her.

Instead of going the missionary route Xavier flipped Katie on her stomach and pulled her hips to him. Once her ass brushed against his cock he reached down and started rubbing his head against her clit, causing her to writhe under him like a cat in heat. He continued to tease her as she tried her best to impale herself on his pole.

"Looks like someone is anxious." Xavier said.

"Yes I am. Now quit teasing and fuck me dammit." Katie growled as she continued to make an attempt to push herself on Xavier's manhood.

"My my such nasty words coming from such a pretty mouth." Xavier chided. "Guess I better give the lady what she wants." He said before thrusting his shaft balls deep into Katie's snatch.

"Oohh that's it fuck me Zavier fuck me hard." Katie urged.

Xavier in turn gritted his teeth and savagely thrusted his cock inside of her. As he was pounding Katie's pussy, Xavier took one hand and planted the side of her head into the mattress while wetting the thumb of his other hand and using it to tease the rim of her ass.

Instead of protesting Xavier's rough treatment, Katie egged him on by moaning louder and pushing back harder on his cock. Xavier could tell by Katie's body language she was about to cum soon, so before she climaxed, he dislodged his cock from her pussy and flipped her over on her back. He effortlessly slid his cock back inside of her and began sucking on the side of her neck while his cock worked over her pussy.

"Fuck don't stop Zavier. I'm close...shit...very fucking close." Katie panted.

"You ready to cum for Zavier." Xavier whispered in Katie's ear. Since Katie calling him Zavier no longer annoyed him, he actually found it to be sexy due to the recent change of events.

"Mmmhhmm make me cum baby." Katie pleaded urgently.

Xavier then sat up and placed his hand around Katie's neck. Her eyes widened with confusion as he did so.

"Relax Katie. I'm not gonna hurt you, you will love this I promise." Xavier said reassuringly as he used his other hand to strum Katie's clit like a guitar.

"Ok." Katie responded.

At first she was not on board with Xavier putting his hand around her neck, but once he started pumping his cock inside of her and rubbing her swollen slit, she quickly changed her mind as another orgasm began to course through her body.

"Fuck...oh fuck...fucking fuck I'm cumming." Katie squawked, as she lurched back and forth under Xavier's hands while digging her heels into the bed and tightly curling her toes.

Xavier could not help but to smirk triumphantly as the writhing beauty underneath him choked his cock with her pussy and splattered her juices all over him.

"You ok?" Xavier asked, as Katie ceased her thrashing and locked her heavily hooded eyes onto his.

"Yeah I think so." Katie said as she tried to catch her breath. "How in the hell are you still hard." She said while flexing her vaginal muscles around Xavier's cock.

"I don't know." Xavier said matter-of-factly. "I usually last longer after I bust my first nut."

"Well we don't have all night now do we Mr. Marathon Man." Katie said and she slipped Xavier's cock from her pussy and rolled over on her stomach, while slightly sticking her ass in the air.

"You saying you want me to fuck you in a different position?" Xavier asked.

"Maybe? And maybe I want it in a different hole too." Katie said as she wiggled her ass back and forth.

"Oh really now. Well let me get some baby oil and we will be in business."

"Ni.. I meant dude please I'm a big girl I don't need any lube, you got a tongue right? Well use that instead." Katie said as she continued to taunt Xavier with her ass.

"Were you about to say what I think you were going to say?" Xavier questioned Katie.

"Maybe. What are you going to do about it?" Katie whispered huskily.

"This is what I'm going to do about it." Xavier said as he grabbed Katie's hair into a ponytail and firmly smacked her left asscheek.

"Ohh!" Katie yelped as Xavier's hand came crashing against her ass.

"Now we can't leave the other cheek out now can we." Xavier said before pulling Katie's hair tighter and smacking her other asscheek just as hard.

"Nuh uh." Katie mumbled, while closing her eyes and biting on her bottom lip.

Xavier gave her ass a few more smacks before he released her hair and got behind her. "Now to kiss it and make it all better. But you have to promise to be a good girl."

"I promise." Katie mouthed softly as Xavier's spanking turned her pussy into a leaking faucet.

After hearing her make a promise, Xavier ran his tongue over Katie's ass one cheek at a time. He kept licking each cheek until he could no longer feel any heat emit from them. That is when he split her ass open and speared her asshole with his tongue, causing Katie to moan uncontrollably, and relax her sphincter muscles so Xavier could push his tongue in deeper. He massaged her rear entrance a few more minutes with his tongue before sitting up and painting the outer wrinkles of her pucker with the precum from his cock.

"I'll be gentle at first." Xavier said in a soft tone. "But I can't promise anything once you get use to it."

"I don't fucking care. Just put it in my ass. I need it now." Katie begged frantically.

True to his word Xavier took his time and eased his cock in and out of her ass. He was able to keep his cool as Katie began to adjust to his cock intruding her anal cavity. After rhythmically thrusting in and out of her ass at a steady pace Xavier began to pick up speed much to Katie's delight. She started pushing back on his cock full force ensuring that Xavier buried his cock inside her bowels with each thrust.

"Oh damn...shit I'm close." Xavier said as his eyes started to retreat to the back of his head, while his hips rapidly collided with Katie's ass.

"That's it, cum for Katie, Zavier. I want all that cum inside my ass." Katie said as she clenched her asshole around Xavier's cock.

"Argh." Xavier howled as he threw his head back and pumped a torrent of cum deep inside Katie's ass.

"Mmm that's it, fill my ass up with your cum. Don't hold back either." Katie said as she felt Xavier's cock spasm and shrink inside of her.

"Damn that felt good." Xavier said as he uncorked his wilted cock from Katie's ass and collapsed on the bed.

"Yes it did." Katie said as she crawled up next to Xavier to lay her head on his chest. "I can still feel your cum oozing out of my ass." She giggled.

"Oh sorry about that." Xavier said sheepishly.

"Oh nothing to be sorry about I loved feeling you cum inside my ass." Katie said while patting Xavier on the chest.

"I never would have thought in a million years that I would have you in my bed right now."

"Yeah I know what you mean. Don't be mad at Michelle, but she told me how much you hated me."

"I'm going to get her. So much for my sister keeping a secret."

"Well only reason why she told me is because I wanted to say sorry a while back, but she told me that would probably make things worse. And when I asked her why, that is when she told me how much you still hated me for what I did to you."

"Oh ok well that makes sense."

"Which is part of the reason why I was kind of glad that she convinced you to let me come by. That way you would be forced to hear my apology."

"Yeah I can honestly say after that performance apology accepted." Xavier chuckled.

"Well good. Only thing I regret now is not being able to leave my mark on your back like I wanted to." Katie said while toying with Xavier's navel.

"Yeah about that." Xavier said while averting his eyes away from Katie and scratching under his chin.

"Don't tell me you lied to me and you and your girlfriend or not girlfriend, or whoever the hell she is, are still together." Katie said as she started to realize she was no better than her ex if she actually slept with a taken man.

"No we are on a break. I didn't lie about that. Before my sister told me about you needing to crash at my place for a bit, I had planned on meeting up with Bethe. She is a travel nurse and before she left I called it off because she kept accusing me of stuff that was not true. Anyway long story short we were suppose to try and reconcile..."