The Reluctant Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before I butted in." Katie interjected.

"Yeah." Xavier said hesitantly. "But I'm glad you did."

"Really?" Katie said with a puzzled look on her face.

"Yeah really. I know I should have never agreed to see Bethe again. She will never change, but I was thinking with the little head instead of the big one."

"Wow, so you pretty much just wanted to see her again so you could sleep with her."

"Yeah, and when you put it like that it makes me sound like a bad guy. Maybe I had bad intentions, but I'm no bad guy. I told her from day one I didn't want to be serious. She took that as me wanting to sleep around when she was on the road."

"Well was she right?"

"Hell no! I'm a one woman man. I've just never found anyone that I click with long term. So instead of leading women on and toying with their emotions I tell the from the get go I don't want to be serious."

"You know it's not that simple right?"

"I'm starting to see that. I figured if I was up front and honest about how I wanted things, then it would not cause any problems."

"Xavier dear you have no idea how women work do you?" Katie chuckled as she felt a wave of relief wash over her as she realized the she had not slept with a taken man. "You can't just wine and dine a woman, spoil her rotten, fuck her brains out, then expect things to stay casual. No matter what you mouth says, doing all those things makes a woman think you want more."

"Yeah no shit. Where were you at about five years ago when I needed to hear that?"

"Doesn't matter where I was. I'm here telling you now it doesn't work."

"Women are so damn confusing. One minute you want the guy that treats you like shit, but then y'all get this epiphany and decide that the nice guy is the way to go, then you go back to the so-called reformed problem child. That's another reason why I never wanted anything serious. I thought in the end the bad boy or the guy with issues that needs fixing ends up getting the girl. So I wanted to cut out the middle man. Sometimes it works and sometimes it don't." Xavier sighed.

"Aww you poor misguided thing. You try to hard. You should just let things unfold naturally, instead of trying to control things."

"Ok."

"And I may be violating the girl code by telling you this but someone will be thanking me later."

"By telling me what?"

"Hmm... how shall I put this. Ok I got it. Xavier you can't tell most women that you just want to be casual."

"Why not?"

"Because they will see that as you telling them that you want to sleep around, and not only that you are essentially challenging a woman to do everything in her power to keep you. You should know by now some women love challenges."

"Which explains the bad boy chasing and um... never mind." Xavier said stopping mid sentence.

"What were you about to say?" Katie said with a bit of sternness in her voice.

"Well if you must know, you pretty much explained how we got to this situation that we are in now."

"Huh? What are you talking about Xavier?"

"I'm talking about us and how I got to sleep with you. If you remember this all started when I tried to call you out for being all talk and no action."

"Yeah I guess you are right." Katie said as she felt her cheeks began to flush.

"It's all good. I guess you can say you fucked some sense into me." Xavier laughed.

"Great, now I helped create another man whore."

"No you didn't. I still plan on being the same me. I will just approach things from a different angle and try to let them unfold naturally. Like you said earlier."

"Ok don't make me regret telling you those things."

"Oh I won't."

"So now that is all squared away. What do you plan on doing about your not girlfriend. I'm sure she will be crushed if you let her go permanently."

"Ahh you've seen the way she looks. I'm sure she won't be alone for very long. There is some dude out there that will jump at the chance to warm her bed."

"Yeah but that someone is not you though."

"Yeah, but she will be fine I'm sure, plus I think I'm going to take a break from the dating scene for a little while."

"Oh really. I don't think you could do that."

"Why do you say that? I know how to stay to myself. So no one will come looking for me."

"You sure about that?"

"Very sure."

"Well if you say so. Anyway I will probably be moving back in town soon, so if you are still on the market maybe we can keep each other company."

"Sure but my rules still apply, especially for you."

"Ok, I'll keep that in mind." Katie said passively, since she knew Xavier was non verbally telling her she had a chance with him.

"Anyway what time is it surely my sister is done by now."

"Done with me already." Katie mock pouted.

"No I just don't want my sister coming by and having to explain all what happened."

"True." Katie said as she got up to check her phone. "Nope nothing. Let me call and check on her."

While they were talking, Michelle apologized to Katie for it taking so long. She then asked Katie how well her and Xavier were getting along. After telling Michelle that her and Xavier were fine, she convinced Michelle to go home to freshen up first. That way she could have time to fix herself up too.

"So how did it go?" Xavier asked as Katie hung up the phone.

"It went good. I talked her into going home to wash up first. That way it will buy me some time to wash the sex off of me." Katie giggled.

"Gotcha. Well feel free to use my bathroom." Xavier said.

"Thank you, um could I get you to do me a huge favor? Would you mind going to my car and getting my bag out, while I hop in the shower?"

"No it won't be a problem."

"Thank you so very much." Katie said as she went to the bathroom and started to shower.

"Here ya go." Xavier said appearing a few minutes later with Katie's bag.

"Service with a smile. I like that. Too bad you weren't naked." Katie said with a mischievous grin.

"You are silly." Xavier said shaking his head as he got ready to leave the bathroom.

"I can't help it. You bring that out of me."

"If you say so." Xavier said as he was halfway out the bathroom door.

"Where are you going? No need to be modest now. Hell less than twenty minutes ago you were fucking me in the ass. So after that, all modesty is thrown out the window."

"Yeah but if I stay I will be tempted."

"Really? How so?"

"You know exactly how. Don't play dumb with me."

"Well ya can't blame a girl for trying Xavier."

"No I can't." Xavier said as he finally was able to make his exit.

After Katie was showered and changed, she went to the front room. That is where she saw Xavier lounging looking at some sort of kickboxing match on television.

"So how do I look." Katie said as she twirled around like a ballerina.

"Pure as the driven snow." Xavier said while trying to keep a serious face.

"Oh good. That's the look I was going for. Anyway I see you managed to erase the smell of our little escapade earlier.

"Yeah, I didn't have to do much, so it wasn't that hard."

"Oh but it was very hard earlier." Katie said while casting her eyes between Xavier's legs.

"Yes it was and if you don't stop it will be again."

"Ok I'll be nice." Katie said as she sat down on the other end of the couch since Michelle would be showing up and any moment.

"Thank you." Xavier said while trying to fight off a budding erection. "Sit tight I'll be right back. I need to make sure I wash the evidence off of myself too."

Xavier was able to take a very quick three minute shower and get back on the couch before Michelle came knocking on the door. He greeted her with a hug before she turned her attention to Katie. They did not stay as long as he anticipated, but he was still glad that he had told Bethe that he may not be available tonight. After saying goodbye and seeing them out the door, Xavier sat on the couch to contemplate how he was going to break things off with Bethe for good. Before he could come up with a plan his phone buzzed. It was a message from Katie telling him how much she enjoyed herself and that she was serious about what she said when she moved back in town.

After replying to Katie's message, Xavier was able to clear his head and formulate what he was going to tell Bethe "Guess there's no time like the present." He said to himself as he picked up the phone to call Bethe.

The End...