The Reluctant Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gazed unwaveringly into his eyes, took his hands and slowly backed up until the back of her knees touched the bed and then she fell onto it, pulling him down on top of her.

At that he began his exploration of her body. He was taking control and she relinquished it to him.

To this point in Shannon's life, her experience with men, or really boys, was that they wanted to get off as fast as possible, roll over and go to sleep or jump up, get another beer and then check the stats on their hockey pools. She had never had anyone make love to her with such awareness of the needs of her body. Rob had really meant devour! And he was going to do it with almost painful slowness over every part of her body starting with the extremities. He seemed to be in another world as if he was unaware of her gasping and squirming. She wanted to scream to him, 'Just fuck me please!' but she knew that he was driving and she just had to hang on and try not to go crazy with lust.

Rob was from a different generation and had never really been this close to a girl who had completely shaved her sex and pubic region. The wonder had begun as he had slowly slid her cutoffs and panties down her legs and off. He knew he might never be here again so he wasn't planning on missing anything of her body. "Hmmm," he purred, as he gazed at her sex it in delight. 'I think I could get to like this,' he thought, 'Very accessible.' As his lips got closer to her labia Shannon's squirming and gasping got almost violent. She stuck a pillow over face. It was still early in the evening and people were walking nearby on the path. Rob chuckled to himself over top of his lust. 'Kids,' he thought, 'No control.'

He first breathed on her sex in wonder. She had almost enough at this point and started grabbing his hair shoving his face onto her labia. Rob was strong enough to control this. He wanted to explore everything closely with his tongue and lips and she would just simply have to hang on. After a careful sweep of her entrance he moved back to her clit but not directly, just circling it. After many minutes of gently sucking, licking and kissing around her entrance Shannon's was mewling and shuddering in pleasure. He thought he was ready for her reaction when he zeroed in on the sweet spot but the violence of her surge as she tried to hit the ceiling caught him off guard, snapping his head back. Shannon was shaking in orgasmic pleasure. "Oh GOD, oh GOD!" she squealed when it happened.

She calmed down marginally after her orgasm, but just. Rob found himself thinking back to when he was this age if girls had ever gotten off like Shannon just did. They must have but he didn't quite remember any girl being so totally lustful. He slowly started exploring and kissing up her middle stopping for some time at her navel and then running his tongue around her rib cage before coming into contact with the bottom of her breasts. He gazed at them still in her bra, the t-shirt having come off earlier. Her squirming was starting to build again but she was able to arch her back, unhook the bra clasp. Rob then grabbed her hands and held them steady beside her. He wanted to do the rest and she got the message. He slowly slid the straps over her shoulders as she helped him by shrugging her arms out. Rob then slowly slid the cups down and saw up close what he had only imagined and his imagination did not even come close to the beauty of her 22 year old breasts. He slowly circled each nipple with his tongue before taking each one in turn into his mouth. Her breasts were an unimaginable delight. He never thought going to Hell could be so beautiful.

Shannon sat up and began fumbling with the buttons on his shirt. "Rob, please, I want to feel you ... naked." Rob leaned up and gazed at her in awe as she slowly worked his shirt off. She let out a delighted gasp as she ran her hands over the powerful muscles of his shoulders and chest and then down to the small of his back. Rob also gasped as her delicate hands fluttered and caressed his chest and back. Hovering over her still, Shannon held him by his hips and moved him up so that she could graze her lips and teeth over his nipples. She then began clutching and pulling at his shorts, desperate to see and hold his manhood. Rob quickly slipped them off and they were both naked.

Rob sighed then gasped as Shannon's tiny hands wrapped themselves around his cock. He simply held himself above her while gazing into her eyes in wonder. He suddenly felt the urge to grasp her hands over her head and just try to make the moment of her total submission to him last forever. Shannon on the other hand was arching her head back and gasping. 'Please just do it , I'm on the pill just do it please,' were the thoughts running around in her brain. She gasped out loud "Rob, I'm .. on .. the .. pill, do it now" In his wanderings up her body the end of his cock was now resting on her inner labia sending her into a different realm of lust.

His lips came up to hers and she pulled at them almost violently with her teeth while groaning aloud. He pulled his head away and locked eyes. Suddenly, Shannon stifled a gasp of panic, 'No No No,' she thought. Something was wavering in his eyes and he started to lift off her. "No, you can't run!"as she shook her head back in forth, correctly reading indecision in his eyes.

"Shannon?" was all he said.

"NO NO Rob, its OKAY, just do it please, please" His eyes became unreadable as her panic increased, and then slowly she felt him entering her, slowly filling her core until she felt his hips touch hers. A groan of relief, lust and pure pleasure escaped her lips as she arched her head back and closed her eyes. 'God this felt good!'

Rob spent a moment savouring the feel of her warmth around his cock. Had it ever felt this good? And then, when he started to move, his many years of experience kicked in and all thoughts were abandoned as he absorbed every pleasure he could out of her body. And that pleasure was enormous.

For Shannon, this was a new realm of lovemaking that she had only thought existed in novelists imagination, but it was really happening here. She had never experienced anything like this in her life. Shannon was nothing if not incredibly smart and she knew in a part of her mind that this was his vast experience working its magic on her body. But she felt or wanted to feel that this was more coming out of him than just muscle memory and that at some level he liked her. Liked her despite her immature annoying neediness that he must sense. Sense it?? She hit him over the head with it. But maybe he still liked her in spite of herself.

Shannon had never had multiple orgasms during sex and wasn't sure they really existed outside of erotic stories. But when Rob came she did as well and it was number three for her. 'Wow , was that ever cool,' was her very 22yr old reaction as Rob rolled to her side gasping, completely spent for the moment.

"Oh Baby, Oh Baby, What have you done to me?" he said just barely above a whisper. Could Hell really feel this good?

They both laughed when Shannon brought her fingers up to her eyes staring at traces of blood that could only have come from Rob's back. Both of them had totally missed her nails digging into his shoulder just before her final orgasm. He offered to lick them clean and she accepted.

Much later that evening and after much more lovemaking, as Shannon lay on her side facing him, she looked into his eyes and said, "Rob, I called my parents today and I have received acceptance letters to both McGill and U of T medical schools."

"Fantastic! McGill I believe is the most internationally respected medical school in Canada."

"Rob, I'm going to accept U of T."

"Oh ... good choice as well."

"Rob, Isn't your Annex home close to U of T?"

And with that question, Rob knew his life was about to get more complicated.

****

Authors note: This is my first writing effort. I hope you enjoyed it. I was surprised how much fun it was writing the story. Please vote and leave a comment. I have a sequel in mind if the response warrants one. Thanks.