All Comments on 'The Reluctant Nudist'

by volescamper

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Not even remotely possible.

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago

It begins as unlikely, passes through implausible and descends into ridiculous.

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelabout 11 years ago
Fun Fantasy

It might not be plausible, but I tend to prefer stories in this category that are obviously a fantasy rather than something that could actually happy IRL... I think it's a rather fun set-up and the sign cracked me up and made me interested to see exactly what was going to happen to her next. Hope you continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Seriously. Take the sci-fi parallel worlds shit to sci-fi. This is basically a jumped up Naked in School story, except unlike those stories, she actually has a choice, and actively chooses to undergo the humiliation, not displaying the slightest reluctance about it when presented with the choice of do it or leave.

In short, wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awesome

I love the idea that the camp is filled with preppy rich college girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story!

Add more please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more, please!

Come on! This story simply BEGS for another part! Please let us know what happens to this reporter, and soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More please!!

Please continue this story it just needs to be continued. Tracey really needs to have some "probing demands" inflicted on her as well as all the "ins and outs" of her suffering and humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More please!!!!!

Please continue! Let's here about her having to "service" them and how she hates it's while she's doing it and afterwords, maybe if days later, at home, she would get a visit from chambers who would have video taped it, and he would force her to humiliate herself as his personal sex slave to keep it a secret.

abingtonabingtonover 8 years ago
please continue.

Ignore those who have criticised this story. I thought it excellent and full of promise. Do continue with it. I thought the story was well written.

Kerry_nudistKerry_nudistover 7 years ago
One of the best

This is one of my favorite story ever and I keep coming back to it every once in a while. Short and sweet, with a killer setup.

Upon re-reading it again I see what could be a plot hole (or was it planned?). The goal of the trip is to make everyone equal no matter status or money. I am assuming none of them knew about the rules up front and found out later like the main character did. But the thing is, the poor students would not be able to pay the fine so would have to stay despite their reluctance. While the rich ones could just pay up and leave. Money win again!

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 6 years ago
First Dates in a Nudist Colony

Up to the point that Tracey is expected to service both men, I found the story to be in the superior range. Naturally, dedication to her job to get the story required a certain willingness to overcome personal standards of modesty. That part of the story is done well. However, the public face of nudist resorts is that they turn the other cheek on male and female physiology. Men used to being around nude women don't necessarily go erect; if they do, the colonists look the other way. Erotica has a silly side.Thus I gave the item an overall favorable rating. Similar stories BODY DONATION, REVENGE ON CLARION, RELUCTANT VOLUNTEER, MENTAL HOSPITAL HORROR.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous