All Comments on 'The Reluctant Submissive'

by onall4s2112

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BrendaNWBrendaNWover 7 years ago
hot!

very well written.. I would love to be taken by a strong sexy man like that with his long hard cock.. but I would prefer to dress nicely first and spend a nice evening... then he can take his pleasure... I won't resist too much... ;) I want to feel my strong man's desire..

onall4s2112onall4s2112over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks BrendaNW

I'm glad you enjoyed the story. I once was a crossdresser and know what you mean about getting dressed up. Since finding that side of me, I often wondered how I would have turned out if the ex-sailor I wrote about actually did what happened in the story. He did unsuccessfully try to seduce me. If he would have, I'd like to think he would have triggered a whole new and different future for me centered around becoming transgengered.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ [(4.4/5.0 = 88% = A] EROTIC. WELL WRITTEN. REALISTIC. Quite a few men have a potentially stong, yet totally dormant, submissive side...

... it was the case in my life. In my expetience this story is REALISTIC.

I was aldo young and had a night job in a parcel distribution centre.

The night manager had a my-way-or-the-highway attitude, he routinely used foul language and shouted at workers.

Whenever he was near me or talked to me i felt i was in a hypnotic trance. If he was shouting and cursing around, a muscle or muscles in my ass would start to pulsate...

I know i could have been his easy target if he wanted to pop my ass cherry... (May be he did pop it but i am too shy to admit.)

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Hot

This story is totally hot. I have a submissive side that comes out occasionally. I have a friend that knows this. She has used her strapon on my ass more than once. She also has sucked my cock and had me eat her pussy. She also introduced me to sucking cock when she had me help her suck her boyfriend's cock. Then she had me suck his cock while she used her strapon on me. I hope to read more of your hot stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous