All Comments on 'The Reluctant Telepath'

by thor_pf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh...

...NICELY done!!!

I was just scanning stories, and I clicked to the last page to check your story tags, and started reading page 2 ('"Tell me one thing," she asked.'), and couldn't stop.

Then I went back to the beginning, and read it again.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5 stars

Very original and exciting story! Most stories have the guy/girl taking control and having their way, this guy did so with care and compassion. Great read!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I usually loathe MC stories

And flame the more offensive and odious; however, I was pleasantly surprised with your story. This wasn't so much about MC as it was a story of a lonely man trying to connect with someone. Very well done.

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
Nice No-Touch

You should consider making a Series of stories about these two so We the readers can see how their Exploits Cum and Go

renfrew_elitrenfrew_elitover 11 years ago
Thanks for a new direction in a tired and sophomoric genre...

I have to agree with what one anon said in that many stories in this genre are odious. While I don't flame the bad stories, I rarely applaud the good stories; Yours is the exception, great job! I hope that you will find a way to continue this as a series, it deserves such treatment. I've added you to my favourite authors and will read your other offerings as I'm able. I truly hope that you continue to contribute: quality, imaginative writing such as yours is sorely needed in this and many other genres.

thor_pfthor_pfover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the many kind words

I'm feeling quite buzzed by the compliments. Thanks for appreciating my little story and double thanks for expressing that appreciation.

But much as I'd love to, I don't think there will be a continuation to this particular story. To me, the journey is usually more important than the destination, and as I see it, the two characters in this tale have pretty much arrived at their happy place. Delving into more detail about how they, say, "play" in fetish scenes, would all too easily (and quickly!) descend into the trite and (thanks for the word) sophomoric!

spankfunforspankfunforabout 11 years ago
I want to be that guy!!!

Being able to influence minds for their pleasure to cause my own is awesome! Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More!

I would love to read a few additions to this story!

MormonJackMormonJackover 1 year ago

Creative. Awesome. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthor_pf@thor_pf
Swedish piercing fetishist. Any story I write will involve people who have or get piercings, that's a given. Other than that, the potential range of topics is pretty big. I have a large collection of incomplete stories, since my problem is that I have a bit of ADD so I usu...