All Comments on 'The Remedy Ch. 02'

by lollipopslut

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Bambi_DoeBambi_Doealmost 11 years ago

That's fucked up Mom is selfish the boy is ill. He might not ever get married or live long let him fuck Nancy. He not gonna wanna do the same bitch everyday especially his old ass Mom. He gonna want a chick he can have for his own. I'm assuming since Nancy is a servant she's still young or else she would've had her own family. I don't remember reading about her having one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Trying hard to be a classic...

Victorian erotic novella, but missing quite substantially; this is almost Victorian in idiom, but stories like 'The Pearl', 'The Oyster', or 'My Secret Life' definitely have it beaten for pure erotic filthiness. The dialogue is lumbering and phoney, perhaps the author should actually read a Victorian erotic novel before attempting to emulate one. No stars

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
not quite as potent

I was happy to see a new chapter to this. The first one was unique, the son running an obvious scam. This one sees the mother starting to run her own. Unfortunately what works in the first does not work here, the cat is out of the bag. Also, this one seems a little one dimensional. Is it because I've read the first one? Don't know. But I will give points for trying to continue the series, even if it doesn't quite seem to work.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
It's sweet that his mother is relieving his sexual tentsion

Even though his mother is using him to relieve her own sexual needs, it's quite loving and erotic to think about that she is having an orgasm with him.

One thought though, his mother is still a young woman, and she may become pregnant from her son, and he should be made aware, that when he fucks his mother he could become a daddy.

Take the naive boy out of their sexual tryst and let him grow up to be the man that he should be..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hmmm alright but

Is the lad a retard or something as would take an idiot not to know about shagging

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
have

Have mom no tits he can sucking on. For long time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

That was one of the hottest literotica stories ever can you continue this series I loveeeeee it! I need it !

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
Please keep writting this story

And PLEASE let Fredrick learn they joy of cleaning Mommas wet cum filled hole.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
This is a lovely series

Please continue. Mother son sex is the sweetest. Fredrick will be so happy and Momma is happy. Please let Fredrick learn the joy of eating his cum from Momma.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

In real life, I believe in mutual, consentual incest between mature, well-adjusted individuals. Although this story is fiction, the son needs a keeper. I assume his keeper will be his mother. Unfortunately, it appears neither one will ever know loves for each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous