The Rendezvous Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick slipped the softening member from his lips but held it up in his hands to bathe the head with his tongue and clean every drop. Harris moaned at the treatment before stepping back and pulling up his pants. He glanced at the other two before heading to the back of the store.

"Get over here Nikki," Wyatt commanded. He stood behind Missy with his pants around his ankles and the woman's skirt hiked up to show she'd ditched the panties. She had one heeled foot up on the benches where people sat to try on shoes, and that was where Wyatt pointed. He walked carefully over to them, amazed at how well he moved in the heels, and sat down by the woman's foot. "Put it in."

Nick looked up at Missy who glared at him impatiently before turning his gaze to her swollen, shaved pussy. Wyatt cock rested against her inner thigh looking turgid and imposing as before, reminding him of how uncomfortable his own member was in the steel contraption. Reaching out, he cupped the man's cock and pressed the head against the woman's wet labia. His fingers wrapped around the shaft to tease the head around her entrance, getting the helmet wet and making them both moan.

Pressing more firmly, the head slipped into her cunt and the man drove his hips forward to bury as much of the shaft as he could and slid through Nick's fingers. The position left some of his shaft exposed so he ran his fingers over it before brushing his nails down Wyatt's sack. "Get in there and use that talented tongue, sissy," Wyatt growled.

He began to thrust up into Missy before pulling back out, setting a steady rhythm as the moaned together. Nick did his best to crawl between the woman's thighs and lick and suck on the man's balls and shaft. Missy's juices soon flavored the cock adding a new taste much different than his wife. "How cute," the woman murmured. He looked down himself to see his dress had come up and his panty clad bulge could be seen, feeling the flush of embarrassment at the comment.

It was strange to feel like an accessory as the two went at it, only there to add to their pleasure. His tongue slid over the lips of Missy's labia as he sucked on both her pussy and his cock at the same time, garnering more moans from the woman. Fingers spread her lips wide so he could watch the cock sliding into her and lick it, brushing his fingers and tongue a few times over her clit which produced wonderful gasps. The cock plunging into her started to speed up as the woman shivered above him and moaned above him constantly.

Missy suddenly cried out and juices began to flow down the shaft and onto Nick's tongue as he lapped and slurped it up, knowing he'd be in trouble if they left a mess. He could feel her vibrating as she came hard on Wyatt's cock which slowed a little to milk her orgasm out. Nick took his balls in his mouth to get what he had missed dripping from the woman and heard him moan appreciatively. Somewhere deep inside, he felt the twinge of pride that he knew was part of Nikki and it only made me feel more messed up. He shouldn't like pleasing his man.

Nikki licked and kissed every bit he could as the two began to pound against each other harder. His hands reached out to play with Wyatt's balls as best as he could while doing his best to lick the shaft and the pussy it was pounding. Missy came again and he covered her entrance with my mouth, feeling the cock fucking between his lips and into her cunt as he drank up all he could. The feeling and sight of him doing so seemed to only increase her cries and groans. Then, suddenly, Wyatt patted her ass and pulled out of her before the woman stepped to the side.

"Let me," Missy said, grabbing Wyatt's cock and wrapping her hand around it. For a moment Nick thought she was going to suck on it and he told myself he wasn't disappointed. But, then she guided the head to his lips and he opened his mouth knowing better than to delay the man. His lips wrapped around the head, and his tongue lathered the head as the woman slid her hands up and down the shaft. "Such a cum slut," the woman laughed as she watched him sucking on the head.

Nick felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment again but he didn't have long to think about it as he heard Wyatt grunt loudly. The head swelled against his tongue and ribbons of cum began to spurt out over his tongue and against the back of my throat. Then, the cock was jerked out of his lips and his ropes of cum were splashing on his face. He jerked in surprise and kept my mouth open, trying to catch what he could as he knew he'd probably punish me if he lost any along with having him clean it up. Missy's hand moved furiously up and down to milk every last shot from him, finally wiping the tip over his lips and letting him lick it clean. She swirled the dick through the cum plastering his face before presenting it to him to suck it off, doing it again and again until he wasn't dripping when he straightened his head out.

Missy smiled at him before looking back at Wyatt. "You got a real hot one here," he said, taking Nick's hand. She led him back to the back and helped him clean up in the employee bathroom while he got to walk in the high heels, getting comfortable with them. Once he was cleaned up, she gave him a quick kiss before helping him reapply his make up again and giving him some tips before sending him back out to Wyatt.

He stood there waiting for Nick and as soon as he was in front of him, turned and started out the door. He followed slowly behind him with the sharp click of his heels ringing out loudly. He had to admit that he did feel much more feminine and sexy in the heels even if it presented a new difficulty. "Are we done," he asked hopefully.

"Oh, no," Wyatt laughed, opening the car door for him. "We have a long night before us and you haven't begged me to make you fully a woman yet." The look in the man's eyes told him that despite all the fun was nothing compared to what was to come.

12