All Comments on 'The Renovation Ch. 01'

by h2opiate

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 20 years ago
wow

11" long, and 4" wide. That is a little extreme.

Looks as though she is going to have to fuck Mark at least once more to insure that she can pawn this obvious pregnancy off on the unsuspecting husband.

All the responsibility of this coupling directly rests on Sandy's shoulders. John definitely did not want to do as the bitch requested. I thought this a little extreme to get even with a husband who had been hard to get along with.

Maybe the story will be a little more realistic in the next chapter.

I can't see anything other than another humiliating story about "Oh, I can't have an abortion, and mark will take care of my love child as his own" type story where Mark will eat cum out of her pussy, and worship her many lovers.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Hot

Loved your story, looking forward to the next installment.

sherlock40sherlock40about 20 years ago
Please let this bitch get what's coming to her

What a complete bitch slut she turned into. Husband needs to find out, not be a wimp and dump her ass.

Just say NO to sub-wimp husbands and cheating wives who don't get payback!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
"New House, News Baby

That's an old expression, but it sure could fit this story exactly. Except; of course, another man working on fixing up the old house they bought also fixes up the wife with that baby with unsuspecting hubby thinking that night of passion he and his wife shared three weeks after the actual conception is when they made the baby. Your cheating wife surely would be clever enough to know that when she misses her next period and a home pregnancy test reveals to her that she is pregnant that she should seduce hubby into making love to her sans birth control so she can fool him into thinking the baby is his.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Hurry with the Renovation

Now we all join Mark and Sandra in wanting the renovation to be completed as soon as possible. HOPEFULLY before you can write another chapter to this inane tale.

Eric

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
decent start

Sad thing is..John is wrong and her actions make her a hard core bitch. She could easily get the gov. after him for support for a kid if the hubbie finds out. Course, she could also end up getting both to pay

Not bad start though overall. Sometimes people let their anger rule them. Perhaps its the devil workin his magic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
What next for her?

Main problem with this story is there are only two directions from here. Personally I think the wife should "get it." Or more exactly, I suggest a major plot twist in the next part. The woman should be found out in whatever form and by forced to live with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
UN-fucking-beleivalble !!!

I cannot wait for part 2......hurry up and get writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
great story

Pls continue on the same path!! it is a wonderful story!!!

mannydcampmannydcampabout 20 years ago
Not Great

Not a great story. The thing with John happens way to quickly for my taste unless she was a prior slut.

Might be better left as one lone story as future parts can only get worse

lostinnlostinnabout 20 years ago
Size queen?

I generally like stories of this kind, but her transformation is just too quick for me. And, the 4" WIDE penis that she can barely wrap her hand around? That's a circumference of just over 12.5 inches, bucko.

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
What a piece of shit!

You should leave it just as it is. Another chapter would only make it worse. She is nothing but a cheating slut and deserves to get caught and thrown out.

Mr CMr Cabout 20 years ago
looking good

Whether or not you take any of these comments to heart, the only way to get better is to keep writing. I personally thought it had a fine buildup to the sex, though I'm not sure about the unprotected part, that might have been saved for a possible later chapter.

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
A real slut

I hope Mark catches her with the cum dripping down her leg and throws the bitch out. Hell, if she can cheat that easily he needs to be shut of the bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Future chapters:

Would like to see ch.2 written but only if you could make her feel guilty and wind up being taken several times by the other workers with her guilt making her feel she deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Silly Crap from ignorant authors

"John was no less than eleven inches, and a generous four inches wide."

John must be an elephant. Even horses are not 4" wide. And 11" is about 1 in 100,000.

I quit reading at that point. I am not into elephants fucking people or other impossible garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved it

I dont care what anyone has to say. I came like crazy reading this story...more, more baby...come on with more!!! Perhaps her with a few of the other guys!!!

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 11 years ago
Hope she

gets what she deserves. A divorce and no house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
just another Cunt!

What a hateful cunt. I hope the husband is not a wimp and burns the Bitch because she deserves it. She obviously does not love her husband to just do what she did. And how did no one hear her screaming. Doesn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really?

The first couple of paragraphs were well written but the overall story is pretty stupid with no real theme, background or buildup. Is this going to be another cheap cuck story?

Tiny Tim

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Rated a 5, what an example of a young couple that should have stayed single, perhaps friends with benefits instead of marriage. Now, I am betting, Mark walked out as he saw John enter the shed after Sandra and witnessed the entire thing. What will cause the bubble to burst is Mark taking her rings off, calling a halt to the renovations and telling Sandra this farce of a marriage is now over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
someone finish this

perfect set up for a BTB story. I hope someone with some talent (I can't) picks this up and runs with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yea

BTB! and John too. Or dont finish it!

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
No follow up in 6 years

One star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous