The Renovation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra moaned with evil delight. Peering up into John’s eyes she said, “That’s my baby. Do as I tell you and everything will be all right. Now fuck me hard and finish the job!”

John resumed his furious pace, pounding Sandra with every inch of his shaft. His balls slapped against her like a drum announcing his impending orgasm. Suddenly his thick semen surged inside his shaft and he thrust hard up into Sandra’s cunt. Sandra, feeling the flow starting, reached down and dug her fingernails into John’s ass, forbidding him to pull out.

John cried out in ultimate release as his balls emptied into his unlikely sex partner. Sandra screeched in delight as stream after hot, thick stream rocketed into her body. She felt John’s fluid flowing into the depths of her body, back into places not reached before by Mark or her only other lover.

They both collapsed into a sweaty heap on the workbench. John continued to squirt forceful, thick streams of semen into Sandra’s pussy for nearly 30 seconds, until finally he was dry. Feeling his tool soften a bit, he pulled out of Sandra and stood back for a few moments, taking in the view before him. This transformed woman was lying motionless on the dirty workbench, covered in sweat and dirt, cum dripping like a waterfall from her abused pussy. She let out a soft, low moan every few seconds, but otherwise said nothing.

“Sandy,” John said, “I have wanted to fuck you since the day I first saw you. I never thought I would get the chance, though. You and your husband seemed so close. Then again, I would have never thought in my wildest dreams that you were such a fucking whore. If you end up pregnant, it’s your own fucking fault. You’ll never get a dime from me, bitch.”

As John pulled his clothes back on, Sandra just lay there, feeling his semen flow out of her onto the bench and floor below her. She heard what he had said to her, but she didn’t care. She was in complete and total ecstasy, and nothing could pull her from this state.

A few minutes later, after John had left, Sandy pulled herself together and put her clothes back on. There was a big wet spot on the bench and the floor where she and John’s fluids had mingled and flowed out of her. She stared at it for a moment, but didn’t bother to clean it up. As she turned to exit the shed, she enjoyed the warm sensations of John as he continued to ooze from her pussy. She was sure she would have an enormous wet spot on her crotch, and she had better hide away for a while until it dried. She didn’t want Mark to have a clue.

Oh, Mark, Sandra thought silently. If you only knew what your beautiful wife had just done.

It would be several hours before the full gravity of what she did would hit Sandra.

To be continued.

12