The Renovation of Maria Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bending over he releases the binders on his sandals and kicks them off. Then he steps closer and unbuckles the wide leather belt. My eyes go wide as he starts sliding the belt out of its loops. Is he going to use it on me like he threatened?

He notes my expression and smiles. "You've had enough for now. But if you ever think of disobeying, remember that I always wear a belt like this."

"Yes Sir. I will remember."

He pushes his jeans down over his hips. He is not wearing underwear. His cock snaps forward, stiff as a rod, pointed slightly upward. It is a gorgeous thing, long, thick and hard. I can see slippery moisture on the helmet. He is ready. I have made him this way. A feeling of happiness engulfs me. I know that Maria, who feared that life had passed her by, is about to have her wildest fantasies fulfilled.

I can hardly speak. "OH... OHH... OHHH.,."

He smiles, pleased at my reaction. "I haven't been this hard in a very long time. There's something about you. Are you really mine?

"OH YES SIR... completely... totally... you are so beautiful... I want you so much..."

"Good. Now stick out your tongue... no lips, just tongue."

I comply as he shuffles toward me. The delicious head is inches from my mouth. I know what he wants, but it is becoming hard to hold up my head. He solves the problem by gripping my hair. Now he has control over my head and face, and that knowledge produces another surge in my pussy.

"Lick," he commands.

He wants to be teased. I know that. Otherwise he would want me to take him in my mouth right away. I have learned a few things about men; one of the few good things about being older. His glorious cock is kissing the tip of my nose, and I extend my tongue as far as I can on the underside. Then I curl it back toward the crown, just skimming the surface, activating those super sensitive nerves that will blow his mind.

"Jesus, Maria!" He comes up on his toes and pulls my head in closer. My mouth is now near the base, and I lap at his balls. He groans and drags his cock along the side of my nose. The smell of sex is overpowering.

"You really know what you're doing," he mutters. "And I thought you were such an innocent."

I pull back enough to grin up at him. "I'm just following your instructions, Sir."

"God in heaven what have I uncovered in you?" He rubs his cock around my face, over my eyes, down my cheeks. I dart my tongue at it like a frog grabbing flies. It is moist now all over, a mixture of his pre-cum and my saliva. "Talk dirty to me," he says.

Something inside me takes over. "I'm so, so ready for you to fuck me. My pussy is oozing. My clit is uncovered and twitching. My ass is tingling. This big hard cock of yours in the most exciting thing I've ever seen. I will be your sex slave, your sex toy, your submissive plaything. I will do whatever you tell me."

"YOU!" He cries out and lunges along my side to get behind me. His pants are down at his ankles, hobbling him, but he doesn't take the time to step out of them. In a frenzy of passion he grabs my hips and shoves his cock up between my legs. I take a deep breath and tense up, ready for the onslaught and wanting it so badly. It comes in a rush. With uncanny accuracy his about-to-burst cock centers on the right spot and thrusts into me to the hilt.

"AARRGHH..." I scream and cum immediately. There's no way those folding doors will keep that tell-tale sound from reverberating through the big room. He squeezes my hips and grinds against me, staying deep and oh so hard. It goes on and on, the most intense and prolonged orgasm of my life. I could not stifle my loud gasping moans even if I wanted to. So much has built up. God it feels sooo... fucking good.

He keeps at me, not at all like my ex who always came quickly and collapsed. I hear him exhorting me, using words that inflame me more. "Take it all you hot bitch. I'm not through with you by a long shot. You are mine to fuck."

I raise my ass and wiggle my hips. I want to stimulate him and return the pleasure. He growls and pounds me hard. Oh God... a tingle starts in my toes... another orgasm is starting to build.

"That's it... give me your ass... work those hips... push back on me bitch... I want all of you... open more... ahhhh..."

Jesus, why doesn't he cum? Am I too old and loose? I squeeze him as best I can, but in a moment I am going to be lost in my own sensations. Oh fuck... What's he doing with his finger? He's not going to put it in THERE... No one has ever put anything IN THERE...

John

I will have my way with her, possess her totally. It's the only way for me. And she wants it. My finger in her ass while she cums again will seal it. I have trained myself to hold back; the longer I prolong it, the more intense it is for me. Her first orgasm was powerful. We will see how she does after two, or three...

"Relax your ass Maria. It's not yours anymore anyway. I want to feel inside you."

"NO JOHN, please... I'm not ready for that."

WHAP! I slap her ass hard. "What did you say? What did you call me?"

"OH... I'm sorry Sir... but it scares me."

I begin a slow stroking with my cock, working her up the slope. Reaching under I place a fingertip on her clit. My other fingertip remains between her ass cheeks, poised at the entrance. She won't be resisting much longer.

"Give it to me, Maria... give it to me NOW!"

"YESSSSS..." Her ass twitches and my finger slides in to the first knuckle. Her surrender is almost complete. There will be some pain when I breach the inner gate for the first time, but I know that the sensation from the double impaling will be overwhelming. I put my lips to her ear and whisper words to distract her.

"You like me teasing your clit Maria? You like my hard cock deep in your hot, wet pussy? You like giving your body to me for my pleasure?"

"OH YES... YES..."

I pinch her clit and ease my finger through the barrier four inches up into her ass. She screeches and bucks on the bench. Her pussy grips me so hard I can barely move. The orgasm that racks her body is contagious; my control is broken and I erupt in her, wave after wave...

Maria

I am a limp rag when he releases me from his infernal contraption and carries me to the couch. I am no lightweight, but he handles me with ease. His physical strength reinforces the emotional power he has over me. My ass and pussy are still tingling, inside and out. He has claimed me, and my submission is total. The feeling is delicious.

He lies beside me on the couch and takes me in his arms. Somewhere along the way he has gotten out of his pants, and we are both naked. His cock rests long and loose against my thigh. I wonder if he will take me again.

"How do you feel, Maria?" he asks tenderly.

"Like I've been put through the ringer and come out a different person."

"Do you like the new person?"

"Oh yes. I like her in your arms, under your protection and control."

"Do you fully realize what you have given up to me?"

"Probably not, but I'm sure you will show me. I don't want to take anything back."

"We have only begun. But we fit together well, you and me." He smiles. "Like a slick finger in a kid leather glove."

I grin. "An apt analogy."

"Was it so awful?"

"Oh no. The idea of it was incredibly exciting. I was just afraid it might really hurt."

"But it didn't."

"No, it didn't."

"It will hurt less and less, until it doesn't hurt at all."

I raise up on my elbow. "Obviously you intend do it more.."

"Whenever the spirit moves me, as they say. That, and many other things. You have no say in the matter. You must trust that I will give you pleasure and not hurt you. That is the real turn on for me."

"I do trust you. It helps that I have worked with you. I've seen how you treat situations and people. It is easy to turn my body over to you. My emotions, however..."

He kisses my forehead. "Neither of us knows where our emotions may end up. What feels so right now may not be later on. But I know I am strong enough to try things and move on if necessary, and I think you are too. Otherwise I would be not put you though the things that await."

I know better than to ask for any kind of commitment. He will use me. I want him to. I just hope I am as strong emotionally as he thinks I am. My alternative is to go back to my dull, empty life, having vicarious sex through the internet. No matter how this ends up, I will have EXPERIENCED THINGS.

"Speaking of things that await," I say, "what is going to happen when we leave this private alcove and join the party? Everyone will know that the head honcho of The Sanctuary has just balled his officer manager. And what will I wear now that you have wrecked my clothes?"

"You will wear a baby doll nightie that I have in my cupboard. And nothing else. I will be proud to have you as my companion while we watch the doms and subs at play."

"Will you let others touch me?"

"Not tonight. You are my property exclusively. I want that to be clear."

"What about Betty?"

"Betty will be jealous and will have to be disciplined. You will help me."

"Yes Sir."

12