All Comments on 'The Renovation of Maria'

by Explorer222

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Not really a BDSM story, and much too long to arrive at the end, but pleasant reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this is...

The beginning of a wonderful bdsm story. I hope you do a couple of chapters. I would like to read how Maria experiences the difference btwn reading and doing. Like to see Maria surpass Betty in every way.

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
A nice start

I like the time taken to fill in the background information, and as a first chapter it read well.

5 stars for a promising start

StrangeViewStrangeViewalmost 10 years ago
This I like!

Oh, I loved that one!! Felt like it took a little to get moving, but it was worth it for the background build up. How long before we get some more?

SV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Continuing Complaint

I wish writers would simply indicate when their stories are part of a series. Some of us wait to read them to be sure that the writer will come through with further installments. Way too many writers quite after their first chapter and then we readers are left hanging. So, I have given you four stars, rather than the five it merits because you did not indicate it was the first part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Greatstory

Very nice but i would love to see a part two

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I like all of it apart from the bit where he says...

That she will lose her job if she walks out of there....

but onto the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good story...

....I was enjoying this story until the last part when he tells her she'll lose her job if she chooses not to go along with his plans. Not cool at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A well run club shouldn’t need to blackmail participants. Nor should he have to threaten her job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice intro, a little obvious that she was going to find out. There were only two things that were disappointing, chronicled they are; duct tape to restrain her hair - come on! Just no. The other thing was him threatening her job, such a dick move! Those things made him seem like a bloody amateur.

Other than that it was pretty good.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous