The Renovation of Maria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria

It's altogether overwhelming. Am I having an erotic dream? My fantasies are one thing, but does my hunk of a boss really own a BDSM club and want me to participate? What should I do? What do I want to do? Was I too hasty in saying 'yes sir'?

He takes my hand and leads me toward his special alcove, number 20. I guess it's too late for second thoughts. My initial gut reaction unmasked me. He knows. If I tried to back out now he probably would force me—at least I hope he would. My whole body is tingling.

"We can have privacy here," he says as we enter. He closes the heavy folding doors. "This is the only area that it more or less sound proofed. In all the other areas if someone is in distress, we want to hear it."

I blurt out the first thing that comes into my mind. "But can you always distinguish between real distress and the cries of painful pleasure?"

This brings a smile to his lips. "You obviously know something about this side of human nature. Have you had experience?"

"Oh no. I read a lot."

He sits at one end of the plush leather couch. "Sit down and let's talk. You must have lots of questions."

I sit at the other end, facing him. "Oh brother! I don't know where to begin."

"You're not disgusted?"

"No, I have to admit I'm not disgusted or horrified or anything like that."

"Incredulous?"

"I think 'surprised' is better. I know from my readings that places like this exist, but I didn't expect to find one in the building where I work.

"Or that your boss was the owner," he says with a grin.

"That too."

He sighs. "It was only a matter of time until you found out. You were so good at your job. I wanted you to feel comfortable and safe so that when the time came you wouldn't run away."

My legs felt like limp asparagus. There was no way I could run anywhere.

"Was I the only one who didn't know?"

"Oh no. Very few of my employees know."

"Betty obviously. When I saw you a few minutes ago you had her well in hand, shall we say."

"Yes," he chuckles. "Betty was one of my first recruits. She is a natural submissive."

I raise my eyebrows and give him a knowing smile. "And how do you go about finding and recruiting submissive women to join your harem?"

"Just the way I am recruiting you," he says, taking my hand. "I sense their proclivity and wait for the right moment to strike. And it's not a harem; it's a group of free spirits, unshackled from the conventions of society."

"I don't know..."

"Yes you do. Underneath that all that ability and intelligence is a woman wanting to be totally possessed. Your work for me. You follow my instructions related to the business, and from this moment you will follow my instructions in all areas. Resistance will be punished. Your only alternative is to walk out of here right now, in which case you will lose your job. More importantly you will lose the opportunity of a lifetime to experience the animal passion that is in you."

"Oh god..."

My heart is pumping like I've just finished a marathon. He looks so handsome: strong, determined, and caring, all at the same time. He's got my number and knows it. There's no way I can fight it... or want to.

He reaches under the couch and comes up with a pair of padded wrist cuffs. "Put out your hands," he says. "The old Maria is about to be renovated."