All Comments on 'The Replacement Maid Ch. 04'

by Mistress_Christine

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
rml65rml65over 7 years ago
Another great chapter!

Am enjoying your story very much! Looking forward to reading more!

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 7 years ago
So much fun

So much fun to be had here. Thank you, Mistress Christine!

monica31970monica31970over 7 years ago
A learning curve

The juxtaposition of the 2 girls' relative submissiveness is a pleasure to follow. Thank you

woodseaveswoodseavesover 7 years ago
great series

I am much enjoying the series, thank you.

As regards the maid's name, jasmine seems perfect, suggesting a rather mysterious even exotic oriental. I picture her as petite an delicately featured, but deceptively strong in both mind and body. Ideal for her role including her treatment of maria.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So She's A Switch, Very Interesting!

Hallo Mistress Christine!

Oh I like! .... I could have so much fun with Jasmine and Maria,,, yes!

All the time I was a prostitute, I only knew of a few women that could truly switch back and forth,,, becoming equally aroused-sexually as a dominant or submissive..

Thank-you Mistress, this is a very Interesting turn of events.... 5-Stars, I think this is building up to a massive orgasm!

Your dyke friend,

Gay Kat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
still enjoyable, but a bit jarring

I think you had a good thing going before you brought in the second girl. The dynamics you created seemed to have just gotten thrown out the window. It's a strange decision.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMistress_Christine@Mistress_Christine
I am a retired Mistress reminiscing over past adventures. I am always interested in feedback. Comments will be noted and queries may even be answered. Pm play will not be considered although private queries might be. The key word in this paragraph is 'RETIRED'. This means tha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES