All Comments on 'The Repressed Librarian'

by Tdisk

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Can't wait!

Really good read, I can't wait for the next part..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love those big nippled girls!

Your description of Sally's nipples reminded me of a lady I dated for several years. She had very small breasts, something like what Bill had first imagined Sally's breasts were like, but her nipples were almost 3/4" long when aroused and so sensitive that I was able to make her cum strictly from nipple play. Oh man, the memory of her nails digging into me at her moment of orgasm is something I'll never forget! Great story, can't wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I am primed and ready for MORE..... You write as it is your intent to bring your audience to live the experience with you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OK story, but Romance?

4 stars good, but this doesn't belong in romance. Even if this was chapter 1, there's no hint this is leading to long term love. She goes from repressed lifestyle to sex addict in a week? Again with no hint of feelings beyond their crutches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
If you don't know what words mean...

I gave up when you thought "facile" meant the opposite of what it does.

BestreadingBestreadingalmost 9 years ago
Sequel please

This the second story in as many days that cries out for a sequel. I for one would welcome a sequel. As I told the other author, give it a go. Thanks in advance.

WistempWistempover 8 years ago
Such a short story ...

... and yet it drags so much! Just boring and repetitive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous