The Repressed Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
687 Followers

"I'm really not crazy."

"I'm glad to hear it but even after your disclosures about your lingerie and readiness to experiment I don't know you well enough to understand how you really feel. I'm afraid I might take advantage of you sexually and then you'll be upset with me. Even if you don't go after my balls I don't want you to hate me."

Sally frowned but grudgingly said in a sexy whisper, "Okay. Since you're so nervous about your balls we'll go slowly. You've told me you're going to be away this weekend... I'm off Wednesday and Thursday for my make-believe eye surgery so we won't see much of each other. If I don't freak you out over this week and next do you suppose we might move forward then? I'm very sure I'd like you to touch my breasts and equally sure you'll like them. Can we pencil that in for a week from Saturday?"

Bill smiled broadly. Searching for the right response he hesitated. Finally, he replied, "All right; I don't think I've ever scheduled feeling up a girl 10 days in advance but that sounds great. It's up to you to say something if you change your mind between now and then. We can return to the bistro where I first learned about your hidden life and go back to my apartment for breast play. Let's set limits. Your panties will stay on but my fingers might sneak inside to give you an orgasm. Okay?"

"That's all fine but what about you? I have very little experience. I gave a hand-job to one boy once through his pants- but I'm ready to take your teaching and I'll practice. I'd also like to learn how to use my mouth. Even if my panties stay on I assume you'll have no objection to losing your boxers and helping me learn."

Bill stood up signaling an end to their conversation as he said, "No objection at all."

Over the ensuing ten days the two met a few times in the library for a minute or two at a time. Bill was pleased to see that after the weekend she was no longer wearing the black glasses and told her how nice she looked. She blushed and said that no less than a dozen people had complimented her on her first day back after her 'surgery'. Two guys had suggested going for coffee or a drink but she'd declined.

Bill met her for coffee once but they were joined by others so no discussion of their intimate plans was possible. Finally as the weekend in question approached Bill confirmed she was still ready for their date and they agreed on when he'd pick her up. She teased him by saying, "I've bought a matching bra for one of the thongs I have. I've never worn the bra but I think you'll like it. It's red and quite low cut." Bill just smiled as he visualized her breasts in a skimpy bra.

For their date at the bistro Sally dressed in a snug top that showcased her breasts perfectly. She seemed bustier than Bill had previously thought and he couldn't wait to get her undressed. Her skirt ended well above the knee- revealing well shaped legs but Bill's attention stayed almost exclusively above the waist. He wondered if the bra was heavily padded or if she had bigger tits than he'd thought. She'd described the bra as low cut; he tried to visualize how low it might be.

Dinner was like extended foreplay as they were each thinking about the evening ahead. Bill was pleased that Sally was upbeat and seemed anxious to be alone with him. His fear that she'd chicken out diminished as dinner progressed and she evidenced a teasing confident mood.

She was well aware of his staring at her chest during dinner and was basking in his lustful looks. It was an exciting new experience to be the object of a man's desire and she liked it. On several occasions she caught him staring; rather than be upset, she pulled her arms back to push her chest forward and smiled knowingly. Realizing he'd been caught Bill raised his eyes to meet hers and grinned back at her.

After the waiter had taken their order Sally adopted a sultry voice and leaned in to keep their words private. She teased that her bra was red satin in a demi-cup style that left quite a bit of her breasts exposed above the cups. She said she'd never worn a sexy bra before and asked if men liked the exposed mounds that a demi-cup bra created. She wondered out loud if she'd chosen the right bra; would he have preferred a sheer one. She offered that she'd chosen the style that exposed almost half of each breast; the sheer style covered everything but was rather transparent. She pouted in asking if she'd picked the style he liked. Bill smiled and replied 'yes' men liked exposed flesh. He explained what he knew she already knew; either bra style would have been fine as each teased the man in different ways. She feigned innocence and said that she appreciated his help.

When she felt there was sufficient privacy Sally loosely cupped her hands under her breasts and made a gesture of offering them to Bill saying, "I'm glad you didn't ditch me when you thought I was flat. I think you're going to enjoy my breasts. Or would you like me to call them 'tits'? That's a word I've never really had occasion to use except when I've been touching myself in private. I'm sure you're visualizing how my tits look. Perhaps I can help your mind's image by saying they're 34C- well actually my 34C bra is a little small in the cups- I guess I'm what's called a large "C". I hope that's not too big."

Bill smiled and immediately responded, "No, a C cup sounds just perfect."

"My nipples are a little bigger than the girls I've seen in the locker room. By bigger I mean they seem fatter and taller than average but I haven't seen very many other nipples so I'm really not sure. I've always been self-conscious about them. From what I've read, some men like small breasts and small nipples and others like things on the larger side. I hope my nipples aren't not too big for you."

"I'm sure I'm going to love them. Big is just what I like." Bill smiled and told Sally she was quite a cock tease for a staid librarian. She smiled and responded that she wanted to soon replace the 'staid librarian' label with the title 'deflowered librarian' but her boyfriend was afraid she was crazy and would only agree to play with her tits. Bill smiled and motioned to the waiter to bring their check.

Once in the privacy of his apartment Bill kissed Sally passionately. He brought her over to his couch and they sat down together. He resumed kissing her and she responded with enthusiasm. Breaking the kiss Bill reached up to fondle her left breast through her top saying, "I've wanted to feel you since I first learned you actually had breasts."

Sally pulled back slightly causing Bill to worry that she wasn't as ready as she'd said. In a few seconds he was thrilled to watch as Sally grasped the hem of her top and quickly peeled it off over her head. His eyes locked onto her breasts bulging out of her red satin bra. "Beautiful," was all he could say.

"I'll give you a minute to enjoy how my tits look in the bra but then I want you to take it off and play with my nipples. I've been waiting quite a while to have a man play with me. My nipples are not just big; they're very sensitive and I'm very horny."

"I think you're forgetting who's in charge here. I'll undress you when I'm ready."

"Yes sir."

Bill visually took in her tits as the bra cradled them- presenting them for his enjoyment. The bra was of a thin material allowing him to see the twin points created by her nipples and just a hint of color from her areola but not her actual skin. The lower portion of her breasts was cradled in the low cut style pushing up about 40% of her into soft pillowy mounds. He reached out to trace a finger along the top edge of the bra and then caressed first one and then the other breast. They were even better than he'd imagined- both larger and somehow more womanly than he'd expected. After feeling up each covered breast Bill's hands reached to Sally's back to unhook and remove her bra. As he did so he commented on her excellent choice of lingerie noting that he couldn't have picked a sexier bra for her- it displayed her tits so well.

In seconds the bra was flung to the side and Bill's eyes were riveted to her exposed tits. "Beautiful... Perfect," said Bill. "You should be punished for hiding these tits from everyone."

"Ooh...naughty...I might like that."

"I love your nipples. They're mouth-watering." Bill wasn't exaggerating. They were bigger than any he'd had the pleasure to see up close. Sized like gum drops- they were erect and inviting. With her comment about sensitivity Bill thought of them as big switches that he'd use to heat up her pussy.

Sally was excited by being exposed and by everything Bill was doing and saying. She pushed her chest out for him- welcoming more attention. Her body shook as she first felt Bill's hands grabbing her naked breasts. As he weighed them in his hand her breathing grew deeper and she sighed with pleasure. He was gentle at first but couldn't resist becoming more forceful as his hand assaulted her soft flesh. Her arousal encouraged him and his rough handling further excited them both.

He loved the feel of her big nipples against his palm as he fondled her. He knew they were going to feel spectacular in his mouth. He could understand how she might have been embarrassed by her big nubs but to him they were perfect. He wondered if he'd ever get her to wear a tight tee with no bra. Tonight he'd probably dream of her winning a wet tee shirt contest. Not likely to happen but fun for the mind.

Bill slid his ass a few inches away from Sally so he could better bring his face near her left breast. He paused when only an inch away to study her nipple up close. It was every bit as fat and long as Sally had said- probably 50% bigger than any he'd played with before. He loved how her nipple was so pronounced and he wondered if it was swollen with excitement or if this was its normal state. In any case it seemed eager for his mouth.

Sally was frustrated by his not touching her and pushed her chest out seeking his lips. Bill was only too happy to close in on her nipple- encircling it with his dry lips to assess its size using his sense of touch and then attacking it with his tongue.

Sally's whole body reacted by lifting at least an inch off the couch at the first touch of his tongue. She let out a gasp and pressed herself into his mouth. His saliva coated her nipple and his lips in a few seconds changing the sensations they each felt from the friction of a firm dry touch to the more subtle nerve sensations of a wet sloppy one. Bill loved feeling nipples covered in saliva. Her swollen nub felt incredible in his mouth as his tongue and lips assaulted it. He stopped only to switch to her other nub. When his tongue made its first contact there Sally's passion spiked to a new high. Feeling her arousal was a huge turn on for Bill; she'd probably never been this sexually excited and he was responsible for it. His ego was almost as swollen as his cock.

With his mouth on her right nipple his hand surrounded her left breast and two fingers toyed with her nipple. She felt great in his hand and he fondled her passionately. Again, the new feelings Sally was experiencing redoubled her excitement. She was soon panting and squirming as she neared orgasm. Her hands grabbed onto Bill's head to assure it wouldn't lose contact with her nipple as she writhed with arousal. After being on the brink of orgasm for at least a minute Sally was overcome by a huge climax.

As Sally thrashed through her orgasm her hands tightened on Bill's head and she sought to push him away. She mumbled 'stop, too much' several times and he reluctantly gave up his prize- allowing his head to be moved a few inches away from her nipple. His eyes focused on her nipple as it glistened with his saliva. His hand remained on her other breast but he released her nipple from his fingers and stilled his hand.

Sally's excitement slowly resolved and her breathing calmed. She told Bill how wonderful his mouth had felt on her. He told her how fantastic her tits were as he reached to the waistband of her skirt. She lifted her hips and helped him slide the garment down expectantly asking if he'd changed their limits for the evening. He assured her he intended to respect the original limits but wanted to see her lower body and explore it with his hands.

Bill's first view of her hips and thighs didn't disappoint. Her Venus Mound was accented by a small triangle of red satin but she was otherwise beautifully nude. Her thighs looked strong and sexy; Bill reached to them first- telling Sally how great her legs looked and felt. His hands then enjoyed feeling her hip bone and feminine hips which he found incredibly sexy. As Bill's hands roamed over Sally's hips and thighs she started to become aroused again saying, "Your hands feel great. I've never been fondled by a horny man before. It's another great first for me."

His hands grabbed her ass as he said, "Obviously, you feel great to me. It was really a sin to hide this body. It deserves to be seen and enjoyed." As he explored her hips and ass his mouth returned to tease her left nipple. He pulled his mouth away for a few seconds saying, "I love your nipples. They're fantastic." Sally groaned with renewed excitement as his mouth latched onto her nipple again.

"Be gentle, please. I love your mouth but remember I've never been sucked on before. I'll probably get a little sore."

"Get used to it," he replied. Sally moaned at his statement coupled with the sensations her breast was sending to her head and pussy.

As her arousal grew Bill positioned a hand over the small front panel of her panties and pressed against her Venus Mound. Coupled with his continued nipple play, this caused Sally to gasp with excitement and grind against his palm. He didn't move his hand but cupped it over the heart of her sex both for his pleasure and because he expected that it would help bring her off again. Her breathing became labored as her body tensed and she ground against his hand with more urgency - moving slowly toward a second orgasm. Without warning her climax overwhelmed her. She thrashed wildly for a few seconds and then calmed having virtually no strength left to move.

Finally, she gasped, "Thank you. You've just seduced me completely. I'll be your sex slave and follow you everywhere if you'll do that to me from time to time."

Bill replied, "Don't make promises you're not prepared to keep."

"Yes, Sir," she said in a sincere tone. "You've just given me more sexual pleasure than I've ever had. I'll be your slave or toy or whatever you want me to be if you'll teach me more about sex and give me orgasms like I've just had. You might be surprised at what I'm capable of and anxious to do." After a slight pause, in a lower more serious tone she added, "Please be patient with my inexperience while I try to pleasure you."

Sally reached to Bill's belt and clumsily tried to open it. After two failed attempts he helped. Together they slid his pants down and off leaving him in his black cotton boxers sporting a large tent of fabric. Sally moved off the couch to kneel in front of him. As she reached for the waistband she apologized again saying, "My only experience in this area was rubbing a guy's pants until he came in them so please be patient and feel free to guide me. I want to learn how to pleasure you."

As his boxers were pulled down Bill's cock was soon poking straight up and bobbing in the air. Sally guided his shorts down to his feet and tossed them aside but her eyes never left the first live cock she'd ever seen. She couldn't help but compare it to some porn videos she'd seen- it wasn't as large as the professional cocks featured in videos but certainly seemed big enough. Seeing an erect cock in real life was very exciting. The concept that her body was the cause of his arousal and that she was going to relieve him of his sexual tension added to her excitement.

Sally moved her head closer and tentatively extended the fingers of her right hand to touch his cock. Her fingertips transmitted electrifying signals to her brain as her skin met his and lightly skimmed down his hard shaft. Her sex life was moving forward and it felt good to touch a guy's cock. She knew her fingers were giving him even more pleasure as he'd been teased for a long time without relief while she'd already cum twice. Bill watched and loved both the visual and tactile sensations of her light touch. Her inexperience was obvious and he wondered how much instruction he should give.

Sally's fingers curled around his shaft almost instinctively and moved up and down with a light touch of her fingertips. Bill decided to let nature take its course for the moment except to let out a deliberate gasp as encouragement. She heard his reaction and was thrilled that she'd pleased him. After a few passes up and down his cock Sally's forefinger explored his crown. She was shocked at how soft the skin felt and told him so. He continued to make noises- some deliberately intended to spur her on and some without thought.

Sally continued to toy with him and looked up to Bill's face. When she'd caught his eye she lowered her face to his cockhead while saying, "I don't think I know enough to give you a good blow job so just let me explore a little and I'll finish you with my fingers. Is that all right?" She held her mouth open just an inch above his cockhead watching the lust in his face and waiting for him to actually answer.

Bill grunted that she could do whatever she wanted and could learn by doing. He was surprised at her boldness when her mouth engulfed the head of his cock and her tongue lashed out all around the head. It felt fantastic and he told her so. She looked up at him with her mouth full of cock. Bill gasped and then said, "Wow. You look sooooo sexy with your mouth filled by my cock. They might not let you be a librarian anymore."

Sally continued to work her tongue over the first two inches of his cock and his arousal built toward the point of no return. Still he wasn't sure if her light touches would bring him off and he was getting desperate for that. He said, "You asked for direction. Keep your tongue doing that and use your fingers on my shaft. Grab more tightly than you did before, please."

"Yes, Sir," mumbled Sally around his cock. She wrapped several fingers around him and stroked his shaft vigorously. Bill could feel his semen moving up through his cock. Her technique wasn't very good but her enthusiasm and his pent up condition made up for that. He wondered if he should warn her. Before he could decide it was too late so he spit out a simple, 'Cumming...' as he shot into her mouth. She jerked with surprise but dutifully held her position and accepted every drop. As he finished his third volley he watched as Sally made a brave effort to swallow. She actually did rather well for her first time- there was no frowning or coughing. She was proud of her performance and as she pulled her mouth back made a grand gesture of licking up the one or two drops that remained on his cock head.

Bill said, "You did very well. I wanted to warn you but I'm afraid I waited a second too long."

Sally climbed up onto the couch next to him and the couple hugged. She whispered a 'thank you' in his ear saying that she really wanted him to make her a woman. He responded by saying that while he was looking forward to that it wasn't going to happen right then. "I want to go slowly. The last thing either of us wants is for me to be too sexually aggressive and upset you."

Sally replied, "If you saw the porn I read you'd understand that you've stumbled upon a sexually hungry woman who was afraid of men but trusts you. I think I'm the one who might scare you. Do you think you can handle that?"

"I'm certainly looking forward to trying. Did you say you read porn? Are you talking of romance novels or true porn?"

Tdisk
Tdisk
687 Followers