The Repressed Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
687 Followers

"I think that's all I'm going to say for the moment. Perhaps I'll share more when you're not so afraid to touch me. As I recall you promised that tonight your fingers would be inside my panties and touching my most intimate spots but you stayed outside. I feel cheated."

Bill replied that what he'd done had brought her to a great orgasm. There hadn't been time to get into her panties- much less her body. His fingers would get inside of her soon if she wanted them. He said they needed to get dressed and he needed to bring her home since he was riding in an early morning bike tour. She made an exaggerated frown but said she understood.

The couple hugged and Sally looked around to find her clothes which had been thrown in various directions. When she'd found everything she put her bra back on and asked if he'd meant it when he'd praised her bra selection since she'd bought the same style in several colors. He smiled and said he thought his arousal had answered that question. He asked if she was mentally okay with his assault on her breasts and she assured him that she'd loved every minute. She concluded by saying she definitely wanted to explore the sexual things he'd promised. She wondered if she could visit his apartment the next afternoon to pick up where they'd left off.

Bill paused to think about when he'd be back from biking and then said he'd pick her up at 3 PM. He said, "Since you seem inclined to call me 'sir' and say you want me to control things, listen carefully. I'll give you some instructions and you'll do as you're told or risk the punishment you hinted you might like. Bring a change of clothes and any hair care items you need so that after some sex play and a shower we can go to the bistro for dinner."

She asked if he was going to take her virginity and he'd said 'no'; he thought that should wait another week. He wanted to first introduce her to some other activities she'd missed over her years of hiding. She smiled and said in a submissive voice, "Whatever you say, Sir."

Sunday afternoon brought the couple together in his bedroom for the first time. He'd stripped off her outside clothes to find her body looking very sexy in a white demi bra and thong. He left her dressed in her lingerie- mentioning that he'd look forward to removing it as part of their foreplay. He then told her to undress him. She was nervous and inexperienced but jumped at the opportunity to undress her first man. When she pulled his shorts down his cock was firm but not rock hard. Bill had to assure her that he'd get fully erect soon enough.

Bill pulled the coverlet and top sheet off of the bed and guided Sally to lie down on the bed. He lay down next to her and kissed her passionately as he also fondled her bra covered left breast. Sally moaned with approval as she enjoyed being the object of his lust.

After kissing for a minute or more Bill removed Sally's bra and attacked her tits with his hands and mouth as he'd done the prior night. After enjoying her breasts and getting them both highly aroused Bill said, "You faulted me last night for not touching your pussy. Today I'm going to use my fingers and mouth on you which I think you'll enjoy."

With that Bill stripped her thong off and positioned himself between her legs. Sally writhed as his hands ran over her thighs and felt up her hips with obvious lust. Gradually, his attention moved in toward her more intimate areas. His fingers explored her Venus Mound and played with her pubic hair- gradually separating the hair near her pussy lips to better expose her lips. As he did so Bill said, "You professed a great willingness to do whatever I want. I trust that includes either shaving your pussy or getting it waxed in the very near future. Perhaps that would be a nice way for you to invite me to take your cherry."

Sally moaned from his touch and his sexy demand. "Yes sir. I will take care of that before next weekend. Would you like to shave me? I'm not sure I can do a good job in the places I can't see."

"Of course I'd love to do that. After dinner tonight would be a good time but we'll need to refresh your shave before the weekend. Perhaps we'll put off the shaving to next week."

Bill's fingers toyed with Sally's pussy lips and she had trouble holding still. She'd never been touched there before- except by her own hand - and the emotional and physical sensations were very strong. When she'd touched herself the touch was light and teasing. Bill's approach was much more forceful. His fingers penetrated her as if mimicking a cock and his palm cupped her Mound firmly from time to time. His entire technique was manly and dominant- taking and giving pleasure at his pace. Sally was starting to feel like a sexually active woman. While she still hadn't been penetrated by a cock enjoying your boyfriend's fingers moving in and out was very close to it. It was definitely very intimate and arousing.

Bill spread Sally's legs and moved to position himself so that his head was between her thighs. His fingers continued to play with her pussy so she wasn't too aware of his body's movement. When his mouth first touched her vaginal lips Sally realized what was now happening. It was the most intimate thing Bill could do and another wholly new experience for her. She squirmed as his tongue ran up and down her pussy lips for the first time. It felt like a wet sensual teasing machine was taking over her pussy; he moved about randomly but kept continuous contact with her lips or dipped into her core. When his tongue moved up to tease her clit her body lifted off the bed an inch or two and stayed there -wound tightly like a spring. Her body seemed paralyzed by the strong nerve impulses that were edging her close to a massive orgasm but not quite getting her there. Sally gasped and moaned with excitement as his tongue hit one set of nerves and then moved on to others. In each new place her nervous system registered exquisite pleasure. It was a unique feeling- akin to being tickled in that the sensations were so powerful as to be almost too much.

Sally panted and made unintelligible sounds as she tortuously inched closer to her relief. She'd never been so excited for so long without reaching orgasm. To the extent she could think she vacillated between loving the experience and cursing Bill for teasing her so well- his tongue was just a bit too soft or too short to get her off. It was exquisite torture- an aspect of sex she'd not known existed- much less experienced.

Finally, after what seemed like an endless time Bill inserted two fingers into Sally. She immediately knew she was going to cum and in just a few seconds her climax overwhelmed her. She wasn't sure if she blacked out or if her mind stopped working for a second or two but she was next aware of being exhausted and powerless to move. It took several seconds more for her to regain her breath. She now understood the term 'petite mort'. With a growing smile she reflected that she hadn't died and was instead totally sated for the first time. She couldn't wait for the next time.

She whispered, "Thank you." After her breathing near normalcy Sally said, "Is that what sex is supposed to be like or do you have some magic powers?"

"No magic powers. I think you're just reacting to your self-denial. As a normal young woman your body probably was primed for sex several years ago and with no outlet got somewhat pent up."

"I thought I dealt with that through masturbation. I guess it wasn't enough."

Sally asked that Bill slide up next to her on the bed and hug her for a minute. She said she knew he was horny and she'd deal with that in a bit but needed a little rest. As they hugged she thanked him again for introducing her to sex. After about 30 seconds her hand reached down to fondle his cock and balls which were straining for relief. She toyed with him for a minute or two marveling at the combination of strength and softness she could feel. His cock was structurally hard as steel and yet soft to the touch. It was also very sensitive as evidenced by his body language and soft gasps as her fingers trailed over him.

Sally lightened her touch to almost feather-like and wondered out loud if she could tease Bill for as long as he'd done to her. She remembered how he'd reacted to her fingers on his balls and teased them lightly with her long fingernails. Bill's body tensed noticeably and Sally beamed at her newly acquired womanly skills.

Bill said, "What you're doing feels wonderful but the object of the exercise is to give pleasure- not to tease- well, not to tease for too long. I didn't deliberately deny your orgasm to tease you- that's just frequently how oral sex can be since there's so little friction between the mouth and the sex organ. I could have brought you off faster by using my fingers or by attacking your clitoris but I thought you'd enjoy the slower approach. You have a lot to learn and I'm enjoying the role of teacher."

"My teacher's cock is starting to leak. Does that mean I should relieve the pressure quickly?"

"That's not semen. It's more of a lubricant but of course, there might be some semen in it. That brings up an important question. Birth control? Before we can have intercourse next week we need to have an understanding about that."

"I've been taking birth control pills for years. My mother wouldn't let me go to college without them and once I started taking them it didn't make sense to stop." Sally moved down on the bed so that her head was close to Bill's cock. Her fingers continued to play with him but now she could watch him as well. She found the veins and ridges on his cock both fascinating and sexually arousing as she could visualize them rubbing against the walls of her vagina.

After a minute of study Sally said, "I've done a fair amount of reading on the subject of blow jobs so I know what to do. I just lack experience. Can I practice now and again after dinner? I guess that's rhetorical- I've read that a guy never says no to a blow job." Before Bill could answer Sally ran her tongue up and down his shaft several times. She then engulfed the head of his cock with her mouth which he noted was extremely wet with saliva. He reveled in the feel of her mouth. He marveled that she'd studied how to give a blow job. He guessed he'd never had a date before that cared enough to do research.

There was so much saliva that some slipped out of her mouth as she moved about- making this a sloppy blow job- Bill's favorite kind. Sally must have learned her technique from her reading since the extra saliva was far in excess of what would have been produced routinely. She must have saved it in her mouth as she got ready to take in his cock.

She was certainly much more than the stuffy librarian he'd met at the start of the term.

Sally's lack of oral experience was evident but having primed his cock by her hand and finger action she soon had Bill close to cumming. She could sense his imminent climax and prepared herself to accept his load and swallow it like an expert. When he started to erupt his body thrashed a bit causing her mouth to come off of his cock at the critical moment. While she was quick to get her mouth back around him her chin had taken most of his first spurt. His semen ran down and dripped onto the bedsheet.

After he'd calmed and Sally had pulled off of him she used her finger to clean the last bit of cum from her face and said, "Well, once more you've advanced my journey to feeling like a real woman. I know I'm still in training but having you shoot on my face makes me feel like a woman rather than the adolescent I've been. Taking your cum on my face was a big step for me."

"I think you're quite the woman already. Go take a shower so we can get ready for dinner."

Bill relaxed on the bed and thought about how far Sally had come. He couldn't wait to take her the rest of the way but was determined to make her wait another week. They'd both enjoy his attention to her nipples and oral sex during the week without the distraction of full sex. His cock started to stir as he remembered she wanted to come back after dinner to practice giving a blow job.

Tdisk
Tdisk
687 Followers