All Comments on 'The Request'

by msnomer68

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lovely

This was very beautiful - a very realistic and well-written story that shows that couples can make sex work even after many years of marriage. Reading stories like this is both entertaining and comforting. Thanks for it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes, you are beautiful

my lover, my friend. my wife.

In my eyes you are the most beautiful woman in the world.

Every day you look more beautiful.

Oh that all men could bring out the far more than skin deep beauty of the woman who loves them, and that all wives could accept the adoration of their husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sweet

Pleasent, loving yet erotic story with a great message at the end. Very well written and a nice contrast to most stories in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fantastic. well written.

I love this story. My wife and I have been together for over 15 years and this describes us to a T

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
18 year old eyes

I believe you see a loved one with the eyes of your first encounter. You don't see the gray hair of excess wgt. You only see the young supple person from time gone bye.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
a true loving wife story

Although I find it hard to believe. That would be my ultimate fantasy. Unfortunately that won't happen unless I press restart.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Maybe Romance category?

Sexy yet sweet and, eventually, loving.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Loving wife

Another great loving wife story from this author.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

5 from me. Good story with a happy ending - I liked it. This is refreshing and all to often NOT in the Loving Wives category. They need to start a BTB category and leave these kinds of stories in loving wives.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Lovely. The trick to marriage is to find contentment in the life you build and this couple clearly has.

rbloch66rbloch662 months ago

I wish women could understand how we see them. We’re not looking for a definition of perfection… we look for authentic love, freely expressed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous