The Rescue Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val got down on her knees and spread Sharon's tanned thighs and parted her lovely pussy lips. The feeling of Val's tongue on her clit sent shivers up and down her spine at first. Before she knew it Sharon was thrusting her hips up and down and pressing her hot sex into Val's exciting mouth.

"Unngggnnn, Oh Val suck me good honey, suck my love juices right out of me, I wanna cum all over your mouth!" Sharon said through her gnashing teeth. Her face was tense with lust for this hot woman. Sharon had only experienced this intense passion once or twice in her new sexual life since realizing her new found sexuality.
While Valerie sucked on her clit, Sharon grabbed and fondled her own huge tits, pinching and tweaking those deliciously stiff nipples. She even found a few moments to reach down and stroke her own damp pussy which didn't go unnoticed by Sharon.

"Ummmn, I can't wait to get my lips around your pussy too, Val!"

Val parted her lovely wetness with her two fingers and enjoyed the musky aromatic sweetness of her clitoris while she slathered the swollen love bud with her wild tongue. Her fingers slowly massaged the top edge of Sharon's tight vagina while her experienced tongue flicked and stabbed at her glowing protuberance.

"OooooohH, Oh, FUCK YEAH! You suck me good! Oh my God! Ummnn, oh, oh yeah, ooh, oohh, YESSS!" Sharon cooed loudly. She leaned against the wall for leverage as she thrust her luscious hips into the young woman's mouth. Val positioned herself in such a way to enable her own pussy to rub against the edge of the leather couch as she munched on Sharon's dripping sex.

Sharon kept her mound mostly shaved except for a small patch above her vulva and Val took advantage of the older woman's submissiveness to bring her to a toe- curling orgasm. Val finger fucked her quickly with both digits inside her cunt while simultaneously licking and pinching her clit with her firm lips.

"Oh yes, I love that! Oh my GOD yes! I'm gonna cum soon, Oh YES! Oh, Ummmnnggh, finger me hard..ah..yes... Harder, YES Right THERE!"

Val felt her entire abdomen tighten like a rock while Sharon thrust out her sex once more into Val's waiting tongue, a copious amount of her salty juices sprayed all over the young woman's face and upper body. Val licked it all up with ease and went back for seconds.

"Ummghhhhh," Val uttered an unintelligible sound as she gobbled up Sharon's cum juices.

Sharon's entire body shook as the onslaught of her intense orgasm overwhelmed her body. As the loads of endorphins were released in her brain, her face flushed with lust for this beautiful woman who kept on lapping up her juices, kissing her thighs while Sharon caressed Val's soft hair.

"Oh, oh yes, Val , please keep sucking me, it feels SO FUCKIN' GOOD!" Sharon screamed, and banged her palm against the wall in total satisfaction.

Val kept on massaging her swollen clit in a circular motion with her fingers and licking the swollen love bud too, as Sharon's spurting orgasm erupted once again, showering Val's face and breasts with her cum juices.

Val obeyed and lapped up the salty mixture of sweat and vaginal secretions which flooded out of this hot older woman. Val knew she was good for another and sure enough, a few moments later Sharon's legs shook again and another smaller amount flooded Val's mouth. Bringing another woman to orgasm was always a huge turn on for Val. She loved the taste and smell of this middle aged women and loved to swallow her abundant tasty cum. Sharon collapsed and pulled Val onto the floor as the two women kissed and fondled each other.

Val reached over and kissed Sharon, her cum drenched tongue exchanging with Sharon's. She wanted more of this older woman and desperately wanted to have her fuck her with a strap on until she came multiple times, but wanted something more too. Deep down, Val knew that Jill was too young for her and Sharon's maturity and level of expertise in bed was more in line with her long term desires. Val always wanted to be with a woman who spurted like Sharon did. There was something so intense about her orgasm which sent shivers down Val's body and afterwards their snuggling and fondling grew more emotional and intense for both women. Val wondered if Sharon could be open to a relationship and the lawyer wondered if Val could be patient enough to let her come and go as much as she desired.

A few minutes later, Sharon and Val wondered how Yvette was doing with Desiree and if she'd get some alone time with Sharon, or would they all meet in the jacuzzi for some group fun and go their separate ways?

In the massage room, Yvette was face down getting a very intensive, deep tissue massage from Desiree. The young Brazilian had stripped down to her custom fitting thong and a bra, all the young Brazilian woman could think about was how sweet Yvette's muff may taste like, but knew she had to be patient. Desiree loved light skinned black women, especially ones with highly curvaceous figures like Yvette. This young lawyer had a well toned body with tight leg muscles and a perfectly shaped derriere. Desiree loved massaging a woman's ass and pussy and Yvette had one of those perfect lower bodies. Although the hot masseuse preferred her women with fuller breasts than Yvette's very average 32A breasts, no one is perfect she thought. Not every woman could afford a set of 38DD that were part of her transformation from favela guy to one of the Denver's more ravishing bombshells. Her well trained hands knew no boundaries if the woman was receptive. Desiree kept on procuring moans and sighs as her fingers wandered closer and caressed her the inner thighs near Yvette's pussy.

"Ok why don't you roll over on your back now," Desiree helped her get more comfortable and extended the custom table so that there was support for her legs. The table extensions allowed the masseuse to work between her lovely legs and get to work on her pussy and abdomen.

"Yvette, I've noticed you seem to like what I m doing, is it okay for me to go deeper?"
Desiree loved asking, it always seems more polite and most women respond with a
an affirmative response.

"Oh yes, mnnnn, of course, YES! I love the feeling of your fingers, ummnnnh!"

Yvette spread her legs apart and her luscious pussy lips were so inviting. They splayed apart like a wild flower, her pink clit slightly exposed, glistened with her juices in even the dim light of the parlor.

"It's obvious to me that pussy seems very wet already, I'd love to give you some of my famous tongue massage treatment, ok?"

"Oh yes, suck my lit Desiree. Give me your best tongue work!" Yvette moaned.

Desiree undid her bra and let her huge knockers out of their support. Her nipples were very sensitive and loved the contact of a wet clit upon them. First, the seductive Brazilian woman rubbed her stiff nips against Yvette's wet cunt lips and teased her as she outlined the hot clit spot with her abundantly hard nipple. She found the protruding her love zone and rubbed it lasciviously. Yvette could only moan as she closed her eyes and absorbed this overt act of seduction. The young lawyer could feel the warmth of Desiree's chest upon her abdomen, as those perky nipples flicked around her clit, in and out until finally Desiree gave in and her tongue dove into the sweet muff of the horny woman.

"Unnghh, yes suck my horny cunt Desiree, suck me Hard!"

Yvette's legs as her tongue found the young woman's clit. She parted those dark lips with her fingers and got her tongue around her clit in seconds, massaging the hot young black woman's G spot with her index while her lips and tongue alternated pulling and sucking.

Yvette pushed her body back into Desiree's face as the hot masseuse fingered and suckled her hot love knob. It wasn't long before she was screaming and pounding her hands on the padded table for more.

"Oh, Oh, YES, oh Fuck yes, that feels SO GOOD!!" Yvette screamed, she was close but by no means ready to explode yet. She needed deeper stimulation to get her going.

Desiree looked down at her thong and it was bulging out quite a bit. She knew she couldn't keep her secret much longer, and she sensed that Yvette would not be totally repulsed if she saw she had a big cock. The oversexed Brazilian tranny took down her thong while she gazed at Yvette. The young woman still had her eyes closed, enjoying the experience. Desiree stood there and stroked her big cock, to get it harder. It was a good 9" and very thick with a huge crown that oozed some pre cum. Desiree was taking loads of female hormones every day but she could still get very hard and orgasm and still had some extra staying power after she shot a load.

Her huge cock always oozed lots of pre cum. She loved to pull it out and surprise some of the clients and many of the women were astounded to see a woman with huge tits and a nice hard cock!
Yvette still had her eyes closed so Desiree slowly parted her pussy lips and slowly inserted her thick male phallus deep into her warm cooze.

"Oh dear, what is that? Yvette asked as she opened her eyes to see the crown of her transsexual masseuse's thick cock entering her pussy.

"Oh my fuckin' God! You've got a wondrous cock there! Bring that big guy to me right now and let me suck on it!" Yvette demanded.

"Don't you want me to fuck your hot pussy first, dear?" Desiree asked in anticipation of giving her a nice pounding.

"No way! Gimme that huge cock in my mouth and let me suck on your juicy rod, I'll get it even harder!" One of Yvette's secret desires was to be taken by transsexual and really have a huge load of cum shot all over her tits and face while still being able to caress and fondle a huge set of breasts too!

"Why didn't you tell me up front you had this spectacular piece of art to suck on? I'm sure I can make it get harder for you and then you can fuck my mouth all you want," Yvette was super aroused by the lusty transsexual and wanted to taste her cum.

Desiree hadn't been that lucky recently getting any oral sex, so she acquiesced and came around the table to let the young lawyer play with her throbbing cock.

First Yvette stroked it softly from it dark base, while she fondled Desiree's rather small scrotum. Her tongue found the bottom of her balls as she slowly took her wanting tongue around the entire length and popped the wet crown inside her mouth. Her experience tongue ran around the crown as one stroked the transsexual's balls and shaft.

Yvette enjoyed the salty taste of Desiree's precum. Her smooth hips and firm belly belied her male sex organ. The gorgeous transsexual had a unique feminine personality and was a bit timid about admitting her secret to just anyone.
For the young lawyer, it was a bit strange, but Yvette adapted easily and was too wrapped up in her lust to even bother with any other thoughts than getting Desiree off and tasting her warm seed in her mouth.

Desiree closed her eyes and fondled her immense tits while Yvette administered her loving oral sex. Yvette looked up and got so aroused by those huge mellons being fondled and tweaked, she used her other hand to join in that fun too!

A few moments of heaving sucking and tweaking lead to even more of heavier slurping and stroking of Desiree's maleness. Her hips thrust the cock deeper into Yvette's mouth as she took the heaving meat deeper down her throat.

"Ohh baby, oh baby, you suck me SO good! Ummmnnn, I can't wait to fuck your sweet pussy with my hot cock!" Desiree moaned, definitely getting closer to her own climax. Desiree's pre cum and Yvette's saliva began coming out the sides of her mouth as she pumped the card cock with her free hand and the hot tranny fucked her face even harder.

Desiree grabbed onto Yvette's firm arm and fucked her mouth with lustful abandon her cock oozed with loads of sweet pre cum and her client moaned in utter pleasure at the taste. In one final push the hot Brazilian woman felt an usual sensation rise up in her groin as a nice dollop of semen shot down Yvette's throat.

"Oh fuck, I m cumming! I' m cumming oh shit, I ve got another load, oh fuck yes!"
Desiree pulled it out of Yvette's hot mouth as the young woman held onto the throbbing penis while she kept stroking it up and down into a fast blur of Brazilian meat until it shot out a few more ropes of white cum onto Yvette's dark, wide nipples.

Yvette grabbed it again and reached up and swallowed more cum juice before Desiree could do anything else but enjoy the sensations. The intense explosion of dopamine inside her brain made Desiree's knees buckle, her tits fell upon Yvette's mouth and the horny young lawyer reached up and sucked those stiff nipples till Desire moaned for her to cease . The taste of sweat mixed with cum from the hot masseuse made for a hyper intense experience for both of them.

Yvette got up and they embraced, the masseuse hadn't come like that in years, and in just a few minutes of caressing and kissing Desiree had another gigantic erection again.

"Come fuck me from behind, darling I want all of that hard Brazilian meat in my cunt, come here and fuck my pussy really hard!" Yvette demanded. The lawyer leaned over the sofa and spread her legs and light skinned ebony ass so that Desiree could fuck her.

"Ummn, sweetheart, I'm gonna do you like you never have before!" The transsexual said while she moved into position.
Desiree was so ready to fuck this hottie from the rear, she entered slowly and moved her cock in and out, slapping Yvette's firm ass while she thrust her hips in a nice rhythmical pattern.

"Unnghh, oh fuck me Desiree, fuck me hard with your dark meat, ummnnah!"

Desiree reached around to fondle this woman's lovely shapely tits and arms as she pounded that tight mound. She looked down to see globs of Yvette's juices flowing out of her mound. Yvette pushed her entire body towards Desiree's hard cock, which made her swollen cunt lips open wider for her huge cock. But, after only a few more thrusts, the hot Brazilian yearned to taste Yvette's sweet dripping nectar. She could feel Yvette's muscles tightening around her cock signaling the impending orgasm. She pulled out slowly and went down on her knees and dove her experienced tongue into that soaking wet pussy while simultaneously using two fingers to take the place of her thick cock. Then she added a finger just for good measure, and quickly finger fucked the horny lawyer until she got what she wanted.

"No, Desiree, I really wanted your cock in me, oh, my GOD your tongue is good too!" Yvette couldn't decide if she wanted her to fuck her
or suck her and left it up to the hot Brazilian masseuse to do it.

"Oh..oh, you got the spot, yeah suck me harder babe! Oh yes , YES right there, Im so CLOSE! so CLOSE,YEAH, ohhhhheeeeee!"
Yvette screamed as her first orgasm spewed loads of her juices deeper into Desiree's wanting mouth.

Desiree sucked Yvette's entire vulva into her large mouth taking loads of her vaginal fluids with her, and tongued her clit at the same time, snapping that young vulva back into place while her hands groped and tweaked the lawyer's hard nips.
"Oh fuck yes I m cumminggghhahhhhhh, oh YES ! UnngghhhhhahhHHHHHH!" Yvette lost count at three orgasms while her body vibrated intensely with lust for this hot transsexual.

Desiree lapped up the woman's abundant fluids and caressed her entire body as they
embraced, Desiree's huge cock ran between the lawyer's cum drenched legs. Desiree squatted over Yvette and stroked her thick cock oozing out more of her fluids onto the young lawyer's tits and tummy.

Desiree and Yvette cuddled on that sofa for about 15 minutes before hearing the screams and banging on the walls of Sharon and Val fucking away in the other room.

"I've got a great idea when we go inside to join Val and Sharon, I'm gonna do a strip tease, but don't give my secret away honey, okay?"

"Sure, that'll be something to watch!"

"Ill be right back, I'm going to my office to clean up and prepare, I'll meet you in the Jacuzzi soon!"

Sharon and Val entered the extremely lavish jacuzzi area holding hands and smiling. They only found Yvette there, relaxing in the swirling steamy waters. Val felt weird because she had really expected to hit on Yvette from the start, but then she met Sharon and really, her entire demeanor changed towards the younger woman.

Yvette told them that Desiree had to go to her office for a few minutes and they should make themselves comfortable. Yvette smiled at Val and she returned the smile and floated over to where she was leaning, her dark medium breasts caught Val's glance and the lawyer caressed Val's smooth face and long hair.

"So how did you and Desiree do in the massage room, was it great? We heard you both moaning and carrying on!" Val said. Yvette just smiled and noticed Desiree's office door open as she put on some great Brazilian jazz. It was a woman singing a samba in Portuguese and a fantastic rhythm section was backing her up including a vibraphone.

"Watch this," Whispered Yvette to Val.

"Hello ladies, welcome to Carnivale in Colorado!" Desiree said, and then began to sing along in her native tongue to the lively music.
She wore a colorful flowing blouse of deep purple, azure and bright orange in a miraculous pattern. Below, she was wearing a very tight pair of mini shorts which showed her voluptuous curves of her sweet ass and legs. Her platform shoes made her look taller as she danced around them as they applauded her from her jacuzzi.

The hot Brazilian woman danced over to the pool and squatted over Yvette and shoved her crotch into Yvette's face. The hot lawyer caressed Desiree's smooth legs and yearned to see that big surprise that the others didn't have a clue about yet. Then she sat on a couch near the churning water and shed her shorts. The Brazilian bombshell tossed them in a lustful move tp Yvette, who it took personally. She smelled the inside of the shorts with a heavy inhale and gave her new found lover a tongue wiggle. Sharon and Val looked at one another as Desiree headed to them as the flowing blouse was tossed over her head and landed between the two women. She kept dancing and always moving as she now pranced around only in her push up bra which made her tits look huge from the lower angle and a very prominent dark thong with glitter on it.

Next, Desiree bent over and undid the bra right in front of Sharon and let her fondle and kiss her now exposed tits. Sharon went with the mood of the moment and came out of the tub for a moment and rubbed her tits against the stripper's lovely tits. Val wanted to be in between Desiree and Sharon to smell that lovely flesh but she was too shy to move form her spot in the tub.

Then for the super surprise ending, Desiree danced around the pool and swayed her wide hips about in her own seductive way to show off her sensuous body. She undid the tie in the back for her thong and revealed her 9 inch dark brown cock with its immense crown gaining in thickness.

"WHAT the fuck is that? " Sharon cried.

"Oh my GOD!" Cried Valerie, who was too stunned to believe that Desiree had fooled her this way. She was also quite aroused by the strip tease, but not as much as her new found girlfriend, who summoned Desiree over to her and had to see her amazing cock up close. Sharon immediately fondled and stroked the humongous cock attached to this erotic woman from Brazil.
Sharon placed the growing cock in her mouth and began sucking it hard while she fondled Desiree's scrotum. The older lawyer looked up and caught the glimpse of Desiree's luscious tits being sucked by Yvette on one side and Val on the other.

Sharon hadn't sucked a large cock like that in years, but still wanted to be with Val more than ever. Part of her wanted to just grab Val and go back to the hotel and make love, but the size of Desiree's cock, mixed with her luscious feminine face and huge tits, were too much to resist. Sharon and Val felt something beyond just lust for one another, she could feel it insider her heart that Val was also smitten with her. Sharon wanted to be cautious and not ruin this very special thing by coming on to Desiree or Yvette in this situation. She knew a good orgy was just a transient thing. Her relationship with Val could lead to a serious long term thing, if they both wanted that to happen.