The Rescue Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ironically, Yvette still couldn't get enough of Desiree's hot body first and got her tongue all over those abundant Brazilian hard nipples while she caressed her arms. Desiree got quickly primed for another hot round of sex with three horny women. She may not be able to cum again, but would enjoy fucking as many of them as would allow.

Val went inside the store room and put on a nice strap on too and came out dangling a hot 10"phallus around her abdomen. Yvette was right there when she came out with the strap on engaged and ready for some hot action.

"Why don't you bend over just and rest your arms on the rim of the tub while I fuck your hot muff with this thick rubber meat!" Val said to Yvette who had already moved around to her and was now stroking Val's labia as she stood there watching Desiree get her cock sucked by horny Sharon. Yvette kept her eye on Desiree, she didn't want that hot transsexual get too far away as her needs had not been satiated as yet. Her original desire earlier in the day for something with Val had morphed into mutual attraction and Val felt that Sharon was just having fun with Desiree anyway.

"Oh yes Val, fuck my horny cunt, give me ALL that big rubber cock!"

Val gladly obliged and grabbed the light skinned lawyer's ass as she parted her pussy lips and pummeled her vagina with the strap on.

Fuck my cunt Val, come on fuck me hard! Harder Val, give it all to me!"

"Unngh, Unghh, fuck, FUCK ME HARD bitch, come on I want to feel your thighs heating up! Yvette cried as she took the severe pussy pounding that Val delivered. Val was into it. Her entire body glistened with a sheen of perspiration as she thrust the phallus in and out of Yvette's tight mound. She smelled the unmistakeable scent of Yvette's vaginal juices flowing out onto the permanently hard phallus. Val reached around and held onto Yvette's smooth shoulders while she gave one more intense lunge before pulling it out and unstrapping the dildo.
"Gotta fuck your pussy with my own clit now," Val said to her, almost out of breath.

The two women faced each other, their legs intertwined, their warm clits rubbing against each other, they held onto each other's hands as they both humped their bodies toward one another on the wet floor next to the pool.
Unnghh, Unngh, fuck yeah, you look good Yvette, your tits bobbin up and down, Unggh Uggh, feel my clit on your babe?" Val cried, her orgasm wasn't too far off. Yvette was soaked in sweat from receiving that pussy pounding and now humping Val's beautiful pussy.

Val moved up and thrust her pussy into Yvette's wanting mouth as the lawyer grabbed the Native American woman's ass cheeks and sucked her sweet clit hard. Val looked in the direction of the jacuzzi to see Sharon getting her pussy fucked by the hot transsexual while she hung onto the curved edge of the pool.

Sharon, where are you babe?" Val cried out, she wanted Sharon to suck her tits and then take her and fuck her pussy and ass.
Desiree had Sharon on her knees on the step of the jacuzzi and was pummeling her anus with her cock and fondling the lawyer's abundant breasts with her hands. Sharon was totally engaged and loving all of it when she heard Val's cry.

Sharon was on the verge of another giant orgasm with Desiree and the two women hugged each other after she came. Sharon responded to Val's call and got out of the hot tub and began sucking on her new lover's tits while Yvette and Val were still humping each other. Val rocked back and forth as they all got into a synchronous rhythm. Sharon fondled Yvette's nice tits with one hand while she suckled and bit Val's extended nips with her teeth.
"Ohhfuuck, gonna cum..unnghhhhcuummminngggghhhHHHH" Val cried. She humped her ass harder as their mounds met in fusillade of cum juices and heat.

The three of them caressed each other as Desiree pulled Yvette away and took her into her office for the rest of the night.
Sharon and Val kissed and soaked in the tub for awhile longer then got dressed and went back to Sharon's larger room for some serious lovemaking.

Back in the hotel room, Sharon sat nude on the bed facing Val who was gently stroking and fondling Sharon's labia.
"Im so swollen from Desiree's huge cock, it was wonderful, but I wanted you more than her, do you know that?" Sharon asked seriously.

"I do, I want your love too, Sharon." Val said as they kissed and leaned towards one another, their arms encircling one another. They fell asleep for hours and woke to the howling of the snowstorm outside, it was still dark.

"Sharon, I'm so glad we left the orgy early, I've been searching for a real woman like yourself who's not a heavy into drugs and booze who can
enjoy great sex and still want a friendship!"
"I'm really happy with you too dear, I hope we can find a place our lives for each other, and still have our other friendships and things, I do want us to be happy!"

Val and Sharon shared their past experiences, their lost loves and tough times in the solitude of that hotel bedroom. They sensed a real desire to try to be be a monogamous couple and see how it developed. Their soft kisses and embraces, their lusts for each other's intense orgasms, seem to make the quest to make the relationship work, a journey worth taking.

"Sharon, I thought I could rescue that young woman Jill, but I know I can't. And even though she was a good lover, she needs to find her own self,"
Val said, as they stood there in the window in each other's arms. The wind blew the mounds of snow against the large pane glass window but it was warm inside and they had one another to keep it even warmer.

Their love grew, and in a few years Sharon married Val in a very simple, yet spiritual ceremony in the southwest town. Many of their friends from that same time were there too, including Desiree and Yvette. Sharon and Val took the challenge of embarking on real love at the expense of expeditious lust in a world more attuned to the latter. Their love only grew in years ahead and they knew that they could not rescue each other if one got in trouble, but needed to go within to find that special place of peace and serenity that was within all of us.