The Rescue Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nobody kisses that bad." Addison says.

"I don't know about that. Grayson sort of has this reputation..."

"Know this from firsthand experience do you?" She teases.

"No, of course not... it's just... what I was trying to say was..."

Addison giggles and pats his hand. "I was just teasing you a little. I know you guys are all macho, manly man types."

"We can be tender if need be." Alex says as he leans over, looking into her hazel eyes for a moment before tenderly kissing her lips. He starts to pull back but she reaches up and hold his face to hers for a moment more enjoying the feeling of his lips on hers before letting him go.

"Wow," She says a bit dreamily as he leans back.

"My thoughts exactly but I really should be going," He says glancing at his watch. "I've got a meeting in about an hour that I cannot put off again."

She nods and gets to her feet to walk him out.

"You'll come by later today won't you?" She asks.

"Absolutely. How about I take you out to dinner?"

"Making sure I'm going to keep eating huh?" She asks.

He chuckles. "Can't have you waste away to nothing now can I? I am suppose to make sure that you stay safe and all that."

"You do that and then some. Thanks Alex, I appreciate it and would love to have dinner with you," She answers as they reach his car.

"Pick you up about six then," He says leaning in again and letting his lips brush softly against hers before he climbs into his car. He gives her a wave before pulling away and driving off into the morning sun. Addison allows herself a smile before the reality comes crashing back in on her.

"What in the hell am I doing?" She wonders to herself. "Michelle, where are you when I need you?"