All Comments on 'The Researcher Ch. 02'

by MadQuill

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Is there going to be a third addition?

MadQuillMadQuillalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Third Chapter

Yes. It's still being edited.

MadQuillMadQuillover 7 years agoAuthor
The Research IV : has moved to Erotic Couplings

MQ : I have moved to next chapter of this story to the Erotic Couplings Category.

The plot is headed in a different direction. The Lit categories are tough when the story moves across boundaries; this one gets more complicated. Hopefully the readers will follow.

MadQuill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I hope the readers will pardon my errors of grammar.

Here is a thought. Instead of asking for ‘pardon’, ask your readers to send to you a private message showing where they, the reader, have an issue with your writing.

You can then correct your story and resubmit it to Literotica.

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago
Hmmmmm

The switch from first person by Jon to third person is uncomfortable. As are the grammar/tense errors.

The story line is VERY intriguing, but the way it's being told makes it too difficult to continue. The story seems, to me, to be occurring through some sort of fuzzy filter, perhaps some translucent gauze. If that's the author's intention then it was well done, but it's not for me. To darned indirect and, as I already mentioned, switching from first person to a narration is just ... bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous