The Researcher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Maris showered she remembered asking Hannah the afternoon following Kate's second pass, "Is Kate on campus today?"

Hannah didn't look up but said, "I don't think so but I'm leaving shortly."

Maris was planning an early close that day and was backing up her data. The drive stalled and she had to close and re-start the operation. As the afternoon illuminated her workspace she noticed a shadow behind her watching the suite.

It was Kate, "The light on your face is beautiful Maris. I wanted to give you something I made this afternoon." A third day, Maris remembered as the shower ran over her body.

Kate had entered and walked to the right allowing Maris to see her without the sunglare. Kate was dressed in a black knee-length wrap and nude hose' and heels. She stepped closer and sat on the corner of Maris's desk and bent down close to her face.

"These are my soaked panties. I came in them while thinking of you just minutes ago. I was in the car. Their still warm Maris just as my pussy is."

She again exposed her bare mons to Maris's lustful eyes. Maris could see the glistening juice on Kate's partially swollen outer lips. This was the closest Maris had ever been to another woman's vagina.

Kate stayed still and intently looked at Maris's eyes. "Go on, touch me Princess or should I call you Pet?"

Maris looked down, "Kate, please I'm in a relationship. I've never imagine myself a lesbian and "

Kate moved slowly bending closer and reached to Maris's chin. Maris turned slightly away, "Don't Kate, I mean, please, "

Kate pause and shifted her bottom and her leg and heel were now touching Maris's jean covered left leg, "I sense you can't see my kiss as something you need yet."

Kate moved off of the desk but stayed close to Maris, "Need and desire are what I want from you Maris." Kate started to step away but Maris hooked a finger to hold the moving dress hem still on the desk surface.

"Stay near a minute longer Kate," she breathed the words as a whisper and Kate twirled slowly back and her arms came about Maris as the Maris stood.

The kiss was soft and lasted only a moment for Kate needed to lead Maris, "Until tomorrow when you'll need more of this."

Kate turned and left the arms of Maris as she stepped toward the door.

"Kate, I, please don't leave yet." but Kate was at the door when she did pause.

"No, no my Pet. It's not Kate. It's for you to understand what I demand. It's Mistress Kate."

Kate sounded like a lioness to Maris and she thought of the bare smooth body concealed by the dress. Having shot those words at Maris Mistress Kate stood watching the girl absorb the intention.

Kate stood still a moment longer then took a half step toward Maris who was not ten feet away, "Mistress?" Maris said softly.

Kate immediately turned and left only to hear Maris quietly repeat the word.

As the warm shower streamed Maris thought of how her heart had been racing as Kate had turned and left two weeks ago. How she had stepped back to her chair. How she had seen the white lace material on her desk where Kate had left them; her wet panties. Maris closed her eyes as she dreamed again of the next moment. She had stared at the soft white reminder of Kate but couldn't resist reaching to touch the lace.

She had quickly picked up the small damp garment and nuzzled it at her nose. Kate's scent had filled her and she had pushed her fingers into her jeans. The tight pants wouldn't allow her fingers to reach her pussy so she'd opened the buttons and pushed the skintight garment down. A few moments later her orgasm filled her with more longing, "Kate, Mistress," but she paused recalling what Kate had said, 'Tomorrow'.

Under the warm water spray Maris teased her pussy.

After meeting Hannah in the Lobby they sat in a wine bar of their Hotel.

"Do I call you Mistress in such a public space?" Maris asked quietly.

Hannah had showered as well and changed. She noticed Maris's legs, "Well yes and no Maris. I see you've dressed for me so when you want to get me moist use that endearment."

Maris looked to her dress hem and saw the clasp of her garter exposed and reached to pull her black skirt to conceal her hose' welt.

"I'm slowly coming to see the hose' as a convenience Mistress." Maris shift forward so that her blouse opened and the tops of her breasts eased slightly from the quarter-cup brassiere.

Seeing the décolleté Hannah said, "You are changed Maris. Mistress Kate would love to see you wearing such a brief garment."

Maris smiled, "but its for you Mistress Hannah."

"This morning we spoke of your commitments, to Mistress Kate and to Jon. Can you see any way to resolve your desires and the relationship to the boy?"

Maris looked down, "Mistress as you suggested on the ride in I need to settle his and my life but not tonight. Your thoughts are welcome but I need to explain some things to Jon. I'd never considered how much I would come to enjoy, no I meant to say need, the loving you and Mistress Kate bring to me."

They had a simple dinner and walked back to the elevator, "Do I walk just ahead of you Mistress Hannah?"

Hannah reached for Maris and slightly held her, "This is perfect, not quite an arms length apart. Then I can enjoy your bottom."

In the elevator Hannah kissed Maris and her hand went beneath Maris's dress, "I like that you are bare here." Maris had shaved and elected to forego the lacy thong that matched the brassiere.

"For now only Mistress Kate will refer to you as 'Pet'. You've got a nice room and I can see you need direction Maris. Freshen up and I'll be there in a moment."

A few minutes later Hannah sat near the window of Maris's single. The large king bed near, "I want you to undress for me. We'll practice first then you will re-dress and try a second time. You need to treat this as part of your submission Maris."

Maris considered the directive. She had never stripped but clearly her Mistress wanted this so she released the buttons of the white blouse but paused before removing it. Her hand went to the side zip of the pencil skirt and slid it down only a couple of inches. Her hair was partial up, held tight by a single compression clip. Maris turned so her back was toward her mistress and removed the clip and her long blonde hair fell down about her face and her back. As she turned she slid the blouse off of her soft shoulders and held it a moment before dropping it to the bed. Maris reached back turning to show Mistress the removal of the brasserie clasp.

"You're teasing me quite well Maris. My pussy is moist."

As Maris rotated to the right her skirt slipped down and Hannah saw the edge of Maris's garter about her waist but she missed the subtle bump tautly covered by the black material. Maris turned away to push the skirt lower to her thighs and when she turned back to Hannah, her mistress gasped, "You found it dear girl."

Maris had been unpacking earlier and found secreted within the front pouch of her small travel bag the insertable dildo that Hannah had put there. The note was clear 'wear this tonight'.

Hannah stood and walked to Maris's side, "I think your show was extraordinary Maris."

She kissed her new charge while pushing the skirt lower. When it reached her ankles Maris wiggled her heels passed the tight garment and free. Hannah continued the kiss while Maris slipped the small brassiere off of her arms.

"Your breasts need my kisses Maris? Humm?"

Maris moaned as the tongue played at her left breast while Hannah's other hand was on the right. The prolonged attention to her breasts was new to Maris. Jon knew to kiss and adored the medium orbs but never did so long enough. Hannah licked and nibbled, rolled and kissed each as if they would bring Maris to peak. The girl relished the loving tongue and responded by submitting to Mistress Hannah's mouth.

"Unbutton my blouse Maris and set my tits free, a front clasp girl," Maris did so and Hannah lay back, "Now rub your big toy on my hot pussy lips."

Maris understood. Hannah wanted her to fuck her with the hard phallus and she saw that Hannah wore no panties. She slightly entered her Mistress's wet vagina.

"Oh Maris, ah, slower please. Is this your first fuck?"

The toy wasn't large but Maris's movement had surprised Hannah. She realized that Mistress Hannah was tighter than Mistress Kate.

"That's better Maris, only use the first few inches honey. Oh yes, that's my girl."

"No, I fucked Mistress Kate last week. She seemed to want me to be aggressive. Did I hurt you Mistress?"

Hannah had adjusted and her juice now covered the toy, "Never mind girl. I need you to focus on fucking me, on my pussy. You just need more experience. Yes, now you can go deeper Maris, oh, oh."

Hannah's legs were spread. She held her stocking covered thighs wide apart so that Maris could fill her deeply. Maris continued to slowly fuck her. The long stiff phallus moving to open her and then Maris would nearly withdraw.

A minute later Hannah said, "Stop, I want you to fuck my pussy from behind."

Hannah rolled and pulled two pillows to support her hips just as Maris re-entered her. "My pussy likes this position," but it was not easy for Maris to keep the phallus within Mistress Hannah.

After a few strokes she asked, "Mistress, are you sure? I'm doing this correct?" but Hannah had closed her eyes as Maris moved in and out. Maris could not see that Hannah's right fingers were playing across her clitoris beneath her. Her breathing was almost a full pant. Hannah wanted to climax.

"I'm so close Maris, don't you dare slow down. Fuck me, yes, okay yes, you little slut, fuck your Mistress. Fuc, fuck me, ahhh."

Maris felt the affects of the toy within her body as well. The thrusts into her Mistress were bringing her to orgasm as well. The heat between them was exciting and Maris needed to come with her Mistress.

"Don't, please Maris don't, fuck. Don't stop I'm, AAHHH!"

"I'm going to explode Mistress," Maris lost track of her movement for the phallus seemed to have slipped out as she collapse atop Hannah. Her breathing was rough and loud but they were together.

A few moments later they were asleep.

Maris awoke to Hannah holding her.

"That was something special Maris." The cock toy lay near her hip.

Five

In the morning Hannah left Maris and returned to get dressed for their appointments. Maris had an hour and she thought of what I meant to her. Her instinct was leading her to keep me in her life, living a normal gender divided life with her. Many times we had discussed having a small family and she was certain I would be a good father. She wanted a child and having a caring man would be good for her family plan. She felt unsettled regarding the raising a child within a same-sex couple. Her path and her needs had to be resolved.

To Maris her sexuality was now moot; she would love both of the women and somehow get me to understand. Before she'd invited me to move in she had felt I had a submissive nature. It was part of what had attracted her to me. I wasn't a brawny guy but athletic and easy going. My mind and inventiveness was important to Maris. Getting me to accept her sexual interest in Hannah and Kate began that morning.

I picked up the hardline on the second ring, "It's early Jon but I figured you'd be in bed. I need to be honest and tell you something."

She talked about her adventure for three minutes, "It wasn't planned Jon. I was seduced but I was willing. I'm not apologizing though."

I sat a bit dumfounded in the bed we shared as my lover told me she required a shift in our relationship. She would love and care for me but only on her terms.

"Can you consider staying in this relationship?"

I thought briefly whether to share what I had witnessed at the lab. My mouth seemed to start before my brain had completed the thought, "I was there. I saw you, I saw the two of them "

Maris had been awake and heard clearly though she could sense Jon was speaking without thinking due to the early hour. She cut him off, "You were where Jon? What did you see at the lab?"

He hemmed, "I couldn't reach you Maris. I was concerned. I went to the lab. I used your old passkey and saw Hannah. I mean, I was worried, "

She screamed into the phone, "you did what Jon?"

I hung up the line when I realized what I'd said. How could Maris, my lover treat me so callously? I immediately wondered if she would call back. Why did I even have that damn passkey?

Maris now knew or at least understood the context of Hannah's other call yesterday morning as she drove the last part of the trip. She had heard none of what Kate had said on the phone but Hannah had said something about a stolen passkey. She had said the word 'intruder'. Maris now recalled that Hannah had looked her way when she voiced the word.

As the idea settled in her mind Maris came to realize that my voyeuristic behavior would be an excuse to press me. She paced about in the room in Philly while I sat biting my nails in New York.

Maris knew what she wanted and decided to require me to acquiesce. She called the apartment.

"I feel this is a bit operatic Jon, but you are from this point forward never to question nor hinder my adventures. You have to decide whether you stay or leave. I want you to see me as I am. I want you to accept my 'interesting' relationship with Hannah and also Kate."

"But you called her 'Mistress'. You let her fuc "

Maris interrupted, "You will never say that. You have only one means of remaining in my life and if you complete that statement I want you to get the hell out Now! Is that completely clear Jon?"

I heard her and somewhere the answer was released from my mouth, "Yes Mistress Maris," I heard my voice say the three words and then my hand covered the receiver. What had I just done?

Maris heard my words and smiled. This was exactly what she wanted but she was unprepared for the next move. She had not foreseen the end of the conversation because she hadn't known of my spying.

"Humm Jon. I think you need to, " she paused and considered setting the right next step. "You shall not touch yourself Jon. In fact you may never masturbate without my approval."

I choked a bit but realized she wasn't finished. I simply listened and didn't speak.

"I'll be back sometime after seven this evening. I demand that you prepare for my arrival and take the initiative regarding our meal. I also expect you to write two thousand words on how sorry you are for having violated my privacy."

I considered asking her to clarify but didn't.

"And Jon, I will love you." click

I was thinking deeply of Maris when I walked eastward just after the call. Having her hang-up on me seemed to keep the door open. I considered what had initially led me to seek Maris out last week and use the passkey that first time. I had been concerned and worried but I'd crossed a line. My concern was for her safety versus her privacy?

It was a pleasant but a little chilly this morning. I thought the walk would help me get my head square. Having walked a few miles I returned and started writing.

Hannah looked at her newest pet as Maris drove the Mazda northward after three. Maris glanced toward her. She looked lovely in her black suit. Their lovemaking had been exhausting but Maris now had adrenaline keeping her focused.

"What? Jon?" Hannah had asked her something and the thoughts of her plan for Jon had caused her to miss the question. "I'm sorry Hannah."

Hannah said, "Why don't I drive the last leg. Pull into the rest-stop and let's change. You're wandering a bit. The next thing will be a police stop."

When Hannah came back to the car Maris wasn't there. She waited for some time before reentering the facility and searching. Maris sat quietly in a booth of the fast-food café.

Hannah slipped in across from Maris and reached to her hand, "We'll figure this 'Jon' issue out Maris. There is no rush but Mistress Kate wants you back in the City soon. Come on."

Maris just looked at Hannah.

Maris had found her direction, "I need you to tell Mistress Kate to keep him out of her plans. His breaking in is my fault and I will address my man not you two."

Maris stood and walked to the door and out to the car.

Hannah sent a text to Kate regarding Jon :

'Maris knows that jon used her passkey'

Hannah drove the remaining hour north as Maris talked of her plan for Jon.

"You're different than me Mistress Hannah. I still feel love for Jon. My flexibility may not be attractive to you nor Mistress Kate but this is me. I will find a way to keep Jon and allow him to fail on occasion. He's a guy not a monster and I assure you that he wasn't trying to snoop. He was worried because I'd missed a date last week when you sent me to Queens late in the afternoon. He couldn't get a call through to me and he went to lab looking for me. He will need me more than you will during the next few days. Can you help Mistress Kate understand?"

Hannah turned for a moment to look at Maris, "Oh certainly Maris. We'll need to adjust a bit that's all."

Maris said, "I'm aware of my needs regarding you and Mistress Kate but I will need time with Jon. I don't want either relationship to end Mistress Hannah."

Hannah remembered how intense their lovemaking had been last night, "I will be supportive as you resolve Jon's dilemma."

Hannah sat and listened rather than try and steer Maris as she continued, "I'm a few years younger than you and my girlfriends that are gay have told me that they stand apart from the old lesbians due to their accommodation of men. They try and not see the genders at war. The guy couples my age also feel less restrained within the gay community. Though this sexuality is new to me I thought hard before I allowed Mistress Kate to seduce me. I haven't been shifted to far from my center. Now because of the passkey and Jon's error I have to grow more quickly. I need to get Jon to understand my sexuality and how he fits with me."

Hannah thought a moment then offered, "There is room for you and you're right that the lesbian community is shifting to be more inclusive. Back when Aids wasn't understood a lot of lesbians became frightened of bisexual females. This has changed Maris. The nineties brought more gender fluidity as well as respect. I'm not trying to define you or your sexuality just stating the past reserve."

Maris took Hannah's hand as she extended it and kissed it. Then she allowed the fingers to enter her mouth.

"Remember my pet. I must know you'll respond to my demands. Jon can stay but I think you're going to need him to yield to your direction. He will have to choose to devote his entire being to the satisfaction and fulfillment of your desires. A Mistress does only what pleases her. It's a discipline that needs to be in place at your discretion. Jon needs to trust you. I think he deeply cares for you, but he must be taught to pleasure and fulfill your needs first."

Maris was still licking her Mistress's fingers but paused to say, "I see this more clearly now. I'm capable of being your Pet because I desire only to please you. I'm also seeing a way to extend my control of Jon. He has acceded to my first demands and I now know that I've been training him for months."

Maris smiled while still holding Mistress Hannah's right hand. She was aroused by the discussion, "I can see making this my life. I'm quite excited by what lay ahead."

Maris moved her dress hem upward and took her Mistress's finger and pushed them into her panties.

Hannah somehow stayed in the lane, "Oh my Maris, my pussy Pet. You're going to be fine!"

To be continued,

by MadQuill

12